Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Here’s Why There Ought to Be a Cap on Women Studying Science and Maths
    https://archive.is/vRj5M

Sounds like reverse affirmative action.

We ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it time we did the same to trolls?
    http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/yianno...to-sociopaths/

Are we supposed to take these people seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    No, you aren't, about half of your population just didn't get the memo. Her fake outrage is making me uncomfortable and if she doesn't make a dishonest argument, she is just trying to act tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Probably because, and I am just spitballing here, that they learn things from these comedians over say places like Fox News and even MSNBC. Daily Show viewers were often more educated on domestic and foreign dealings than someone viewing Fox News and MSNBC. That is because of the failings of them being a propaganda network. Anything further right of Fox News just goes down from there. Breitbart, Infowars, pretty much anything right wing slanted further right than Fox News, pretty much tells BULLSHIT.
    And I'm sure liberal comedians are totally unbiased and vanguards of honest journalism. In my day I too enjoyed Dennis Miller's The Fake News but it was a skit just like these shows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Here’s Why There Ought to Be a Cap on Women Studying Science and Maths
    https://archive.is/vRj5M

Sounds like reverse affirmative action.

We ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it time we did the same to trolls?
    http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/yianno...to-sociopaths/

Yes you are. Where do you think your country would be today if the inhabitants had ran away somewhere else when war broke out? If you wont fight for what is yours then you deserve to have nothing and no where to go.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post

Yes you are. Where do you think your country would be today if the inhabitants had ran away somewhere else when war broke out? If you wont fight for what is yours then you deserve to have nothing and no where to go.
    Yet she has never even been in position where she had to choose between fighting and fleeing.
    Although all those protestants fleeing from Oppressive catholic countries to my country did help bring its golden age along, so I cant say I see the big problem.

My ancestors did run away from their country. There wasn't an active revolution at the time, but the core of the matter was fundamentally the same - they didn't want to be where they were, so they moved.

When was the last time there was a war on american soil?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you think France, Germany, Britain, Austria, Poland, etc. are today? That's just one war. Yours is an asinine argument made by someone who has very clearly never had to deal with the threat of military violence before.

People have always fled when wars have broken out, reaching as far back as human history goes. When was the last time you had to consider saving your family by fleeing everything you've worked for and known your whole life? When was the last time you even had to think seriously about a threat of death towards the people you care about? You're not special. You're not as tough as you think. You're just a fragile hairless ape like the rest of us.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-02-08 at 12:31 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quick, let me find a 10 year old kid for you to tell this to.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    When was the last time there was a war on american soil?
    Thankfully, almost never thanks to the second amendment. You would have to be crazy to come in here with a gun hanging out every window.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Thankfully, almost never thanks to the second amendment. You would have to be crazy to come in here with a gun hanging out every window.
    You really think there hasn't been a war on American soil because of the 2nd amendment and not because we have the largest, most experienced and well equipped military in the world?

If a foreign military actually manages to land themselves on American soil, do you think a populace that can barely shoot stationary targets is going to succeed where our armed forces failed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Make up is AMAZING

Some fake eyebrows, eyelashes, hair add in lipstick and a pound of make up on her face and you get:

After seeing Tomi on The Daily Show and then this past weekend on Bill Maher, she doesn't seem to defend her positions effectively. So, yeah, she'd do great on Fox News/Right Wing media where it's just an echo chamber. At least until she turns 30

As far as Milo, I only know about him and his followers being whiny little bitches on twitter, so no comment. Bill Maher said he's booked to appear on his show soon, so we'll see then. I could google him, but no thanks.
    The daily show is scripted and edited. It is not live. Guess, where Daily Shows Bias is?

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    The daily show is scripted and edited. It is not live. Guess, where Daily Shows Bias is?
    "I'm a millennial, so I don't really like labels." Did they make her say that on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    And yet many of them deny they are part of the alt-right, despite being poster boys for the movement.

The political movement that dare not speak its name.
    You're not cool if you say you're cool, man.