Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    You already can buy equipment with money. Just buy the token, sell it for gold, use the gold to buy warforged and titanforged stuff from the AH.
    When I was on the AH two days ago picking up some of the crafted 815 gear on a fresh 110, I counted 6 880+ items (different slots) that were going for 12K-25K. I kinda thought about getting some, but "that toon" hadn't "earned" the gold for anything yet. There were a few others selling higher, but 6 slots were within /shrug range.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    They need to do a lottery for Legendary, buy a token and receive a random legendary
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA So good to be true!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    Hello? gold just circulates between players on AH. What we need is to get rid of gold. So gear vendors. The problem is gold inflation. Nobody cares about actual gold to gear conversion. You can buy boost for anything in the game for gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's the problem. It's becoming real world economy more and more. 1% having 90% of ingame gold. These people buy hundreds of tokens now and regular folks are fucked up because of inflation.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, thank you! I was vague, kinda on purpose, draws "smart" people in.
    Pay-to-win will never happen the way you propose it. The "boost runs" for gold (or real currency) have been a thing for a long time now, anything more pay-to-win than that would ruin the P2P game.
    As I said, Blizz will remain an intermediary, with the economy being maintained player driven, not wallet driven.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

They already do, indirectly.

Deleted
    Because how else do we remove gold from the over inflated game.. ? Spider mount aint enough.
    It has been already clarified and explained in very simple english that the spider mount is not there to remove/sink gold trying to fix the economy. There are dozens small parameters that could be changed by blizzard and sink multiple times more gold.

You can already. Buy tokens, sell them for gold, then buy carries with gold. Gear has technically been for sale since Molten Core.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    who on planet earth buys crafted
    It doesn't matter? The argument being made wasn't that "Everyone must buy gear for money" but that it should be an option, which it is. Going the route of "You should be able to buy shit! You already can. But who buys it anyway?". is fairly pointless.

Deleted
    I don't care about gear, but I would probably pay to get the missing transmog skins and mounts which keep to elude me. I am looking at you, Invincible! >:|

10+ Year Old Account
    Because how else do we remove gold from the over inflated game.. ? Spider mount aint enough.
    Can'¨t be that overinflated if people complain about the token prices. And no, they shouldn't sell gear for gold, unless transmog/cosmetic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Can'¨t be that overinflated if people complain about the token prices. And no, they shouldn't sell gear for gold, unless transmog/cosmetic.
    That said.. More transmog gear please!

Deleted
    Because we have the WoW token system, Blizzard would be implementing P2W if you can buy your gear with gold. It should never happen.

It doesn't solve the underlying problem which is the skill level of players. You wont magically be better just because you have better gear. You need to be good relative to your current gear, and if you're not asocial you will naturally find people who recognise that and invite you along for more runs which in turn will provide you with better gear. Or you can just do LFR and settle into the bottom feeder position.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Meh, I have only one 110 and I can't download any new apps on my old iphone :/

Any other gold making tips? Cause I have nothing to sell on AH really and I can't buy and resell, I don't have the patience or the mindset of doing that.
    Have some 100s? I use my 100s from WoD that have level 3 garrisons and level 3 profession huts: i do 5 tailors. My logs say I made 130k from selling only bags in the past 30 days. I also use dust to shard and old enchants still sell...not as fast or well as the bags, but I made over 100k this xpac from selling old enchants.

If you only have a few chars you will always be at a disadvantage.

I'd take your 110 and run 25H cata instances. vendor all the trash. Should make you a few 1000 gold each week. In WoD it was making me 4-5k a week, but they nerfed it a bit in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    you dont need gold for shit ingame.
    According to who?

I spend my gold quicker than I make it back. An if you aren't spending it, what does it matter? You've created a pseudo problem.

"Oh my god everyone has so much gold"

"There is nothing to spend gold on"

up repair costs and return fp costs
    make flask mats even rarer
    f the masses

You'll never get gold to actually disappear out orf game economy. Jusat as in real life money is never lost or disappears, it just transfers from one person to another. No matter how you try. Best thing to do in game and real life is to get out of the monetary system.

Fuck no. Wow is not a shitty korean MMO.

This is already the case. I pay about 12k a week in consumables and in return I get very nice gear from this place called nighthold.

Checkout process takes aaages though, and the customer service is terrible. Usually have to punch them before they will complete my transaction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The token change will take care of a lot of that.
    It will increase inflation, because more gold gets into the system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Meh, I have only one 110 and I can't download any new apps on my old iphone :/

Any other gold making tips? Cause I have nothing to sell on AH really and I can't buy and resell, I don't have the patience or the mindset of doing that.
    Just get Herbalism, still one of the most profitable things to do in the game.

Deleted
    Put up arcanocrystal for gold.

Oh the amount of money I would pay for that sweet sweet overpowered trinket