15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Do you guys respec before each boss AoE/ST(for progression) or have a hybrid spec?
    I was thinking Starlord, Inc, SS, SD.
    Last night there was another balance ST spec and he was doing very well on all bosses(granted high ilvl). I'm not interested in padding.

Cheerios
    I do on heroic but on normal I've just gave up after I wasn't able to tp back due to others fighting with the quest mob

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I usually swap talents between bosses. You only need a minute to TP into the Order Hall and back to do it.
    If I TP to hall and use the skill to tp back, it brings me back to the instance entrance or to the TP spot? Thank for remembering me that spell

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    I do on heroic but on normal I've just gave up after I wasn't able to tp back due to others fighting with the quest mob
    Yeah, last night's pug I was able to port once, but it was chaotic, people didn't stop fighting adds.
    What about talents, not changing talents all the time, Starlord, Inc, SS, SD is ok?

Yeah, last night's pug I was able to port once, but it was chaotic, people didn't stop fighting adds.
    What about talents, not changing talents all the time, Starlord, Inc, SS, SD is ok?
    You're taking a significant aoe hit by not taking SotF.
    The ST hit is less noticeable (unless you have ED, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    You're taking a significant aoe hit by not taking SotF.
    The ST hit is less noticeable (unless you have ED, I guess).
    I do have ED. I think I'll sim some ST and 2-3 target and see in theory how big the difference is.
    Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll have to try them and see what's best.

Btw, 865 arcano compared to 880 pharamere grimoire for fights like Skorp, Botanist etc, arcano still wins?

If I TP to hall and use the skill to tp back, it brings me back to the instance entrance or to the TP spot? Thank for remembering me that spell
    You'll be transported back into the instance, at the zoning in point that has been opened at that point. Though remember that if the transport is aborted for some reason (usually a miniboss or boss encounter), the bring back function breaksand you have to get back some other way.

AFAIK the only minibosses in the raid are the big Slime before Trilliax and the Infernal before Krosus, so keep those in mind when TPing out to change talents.

Does anyone know how much the March of the Legion set procs? I use a 910 version of the neck and have an 890 version of the ring in my bags which I don't use, wondering if it's worth using in dungeons/raids against demons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You'll be transported back into the instance, at the zoning in point that has been opened at that point. Though remember that if the transport is aborted for some reason (usually a miniboss or boss encounter), the bring back function breaksand you have to get back some other way.

AFAIK the only minibosses in the raid are the big Slime before Trilliax and the Infernal before Krosus, so keep those in mind when TPing out to change talents.
    Ohhh that's why it didn't work the other day, thanks! I thought they had fixed it for good

Has the value of Ring of Collapsing Futures increased now that Mastery is much more desired stat for us? It seems like it's a pretty decent option now...

Any opinions on what to macro the spell to? I'm guessing the "correct" use for this ring is to pop the use effect every 30 seconds...we don't really have anything that this lines up with that thought which feels kind of inconvenient...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Keep in mind that tomes are much cheaper to produce now.

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Has the value of Ring of Collapsing Futures increased now that Mastery is much more desired stat for us? It seems like it's a pretty decent option now...

Any opinions on what to macro the spell to? I'm guessing the "correct" use for this ring is to pop the use effect every 30 seconds...we don't really have anything that this lines up with that thought which feels kind of inconvenient...
    I have heard the ring can bug out when used on cooldown and make it have a 5 min cd

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    I have heard the ring can bug out when used on cooldown and make it have a 5 min cd
    It does, there's a builtin safety mechanism, which usually procs after 4-6 stacks of the debuff it generates.

IIRC, you need to wait 30 secs to lose the debuff and so be able to use it "safely".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Not a bug.

Yeah, it's not a bug with the ring, it's how it's designed. It has a 15 second cool down and each time you use the ring it applies a stacking debuff. So each consecutive use gives you another stack, which increases the chances of you incurring the 5 min CD. You can usually get off 3, and sometimes 4 uses before you hit the 5 min CD, if you are popping the ring every 15 seconds. The stacks only last 30 seconds though, so if you use the ring every 30 seconds rather then every 15 the stacks will clear and you don't risk the 5 min CD.

I'm trying to think of the best way to pop the ring every 30 seconds to make it easy, rather then it being a separate use, but nothing really lines up to well. The ring itself on use isn't really a great deal of damage overall so it's not really detrimental, just trying to come up with the best ease of use.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's a guild run I just run with AoE build since stuff dies anyway.

Hey ! Wanted to ask if you could help me about two things.

1) what is the cap haste for 2xSW /w starlord with ED with the speed time effect of Chronomatic, Elysandre and Gul'dan ? I couldn't dreamweave the first two weeks but it worked last week and since I have to change some pieces so I can fit my 2P in my stuff, I wanted to know about that cap.

2) I have a 880 urn /w socket, 885 metronom and 875 fury of the burning sky. My first tought was to follow the trinket spreadsheet made by Gebuz and use metronom and urn on mono fight and replace urn by burning sky where there is at least a 2nd target for 50% of the time (so everywhere but triliax, krosus, starboi). I'm starting to think i'm wrong because I can hardly find boomkins using burning sky. So i'm here asking you what are your toughts about the choice of trinket

Thanks guys for your help !

So I just got Icon of Shit 895 from the 4 mythic chest. Can an item be more useless? 20 yds range for the proc while my spells have 45 yd????
    What the hell is wrong with that item?... and the dev that made it.

It's also a very narrow line, so it isn't going to hit much beyond the primary target.

Pretty much the only reason i didn't sell mine yet is because i forgot about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Yeah, it's not a bug with the ring, it's how it's designed. It has a 15 second cool down and each time you use the ring it applies a stacking debuff. So each consecutive use gives you another stack, which increases the chances of you incurring the 5 min CD. You can usually get off 3, and sometimes 4 uses before you hit the 5 min CD, if you are popping the ring every 15 seconds. The stacks only last 30 seconds though, so if you use the ring every 30 seconds rather then every 15 the stacks will clear and you don't risk the 5 min CD.

I'm trying to think of the best way to pop the ring every 30 seconds to make it easy, rather then it being a separate use, but nothing really lines up to well. The ring itself on use isn't really a great deal of damage overall so it's not really detrimental, just trying to come up with the best ease of use.
    I use this ring as I got it 890 and the on use does 48k damage. If use it every 30 seconds that makes 1.6k dps. It is not too hard to do but its also so minor (less than 0,5% increase) its not really a big deal if you screw up. Its still a pretty neat mechanic to do a little more dps if you want to put in the effort, and its not like boomkin rotation is so complicated that its hard to weave in.

Deleted
    How do you guys manage you´re starfalls? Lets say you know there will be alot of adds so you save AP and proc (if you have OI)

Will you wait for the adds too spawn - DOT up then starfall? (feel like this wastes 2-5 GC) and alot of starfall damage ?
    Or
    Starfall just right before they spawn and when they are up you have 2-3x Starfalls ongoing when you are putting up Dots?

any other way maybe ? all depending on how long the mobs lives ? like Guldan eyes dies very quick = starfall comes up when they are pretty dead is kinda useless so in that case better to get starfall up before ?

Quote Originally Posted by Piizzaislife View Post
    How do you guys manage you´re starfalls? Lets say you know there will be alot of adds so you save AP and proc (if you have OI)

Will you wait for the adds too spawn - DOT up then starfall? (feel like this wastes 2-5 GC) and alot of starfall damage ?
    Or
    Starfall just right before they spawn and when they are up you have 2-3x Starfalls ongoing when you are putting up Dots?

any other way maybe ? all depending on how long the mobs lives ? like Guldan eyes dies very quick = starfall comes up when they are pretty dead is kinda useless so in that case better to get starfall up before ?
    If all the adds are grouped from the start - Sunfire > Starfall (or starfall > Sunfire) > tab target moonfire
    If adds are spread but in the process of getting grouped - tab target moonfire til they are group > Sunfire > Starfall
    If they remain spread - starfall > afk.