10+ Year Old Account

leveling legion first aid

im currently at 743 skill in first aid and im wondering how im supposed to skill it up.

all i have is silkweave bandage which is already grey, feathered luffa which is completely useless so i dont wanna waste mats on it, and treat fever which i dont have occasion to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    im currently at 743 skill in first aid and im wondering how im supposed to skill it up.

all i have is silkweave bandage which is already grey, feathered luffa which is completely useless so i dont wanna waste mats on it, and treat fever which i dont have occasion to use it.
    Kill stuff in any of the Legion zones until you get a quest item drop from First Aid. Those quests reward skill-ups. You either need those quests or do the DMF quest to get passed certain skill brackets.

Yeah, the random drop quest items carried me pretty far. My best advice is to pretty much ignore First Aid, honestly. As long as you can craft the item you want to craft, you've really got to put it on the back-burner for now. You'll get quest items over time leading you to a stranded explorer; keep a few various First Aid supplies in your bag (having them in the bank won't work for some, if not all, unless they've fixed that) for the quest turn-in, and gain points through that and the DMF.

The "Treat Fever" spell and the other similar ones (Set Bone, etc) are all specifically for those quests. You'll find an explorer with a fever, a broken bone, etc, and will "cast" one of those abilities on them. You actually won't even use them directly; the NPC will simply have a dialog option that will do so, you just need the proper materials on your person.

10+ Year Old Account
    what went wrong with first aid srsly ? this bullshit seems more like a minigame than what first aid used to be earlier.

sure not so much need for bandaging urself after every mob like in vanilla, but still what is this

10+ Year Old Account
    i was stuck with 896 for TWO MONTHS !!! then item dropped and im good
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Nice, you're already done for the next expansion as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post

Only 2 ways right now. You get +5 about once or twice a month doing the Darkmoon Festival quest and you get +5 for every Treat Fevered quest that is a random world drop.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    assuming yo mean 796, couldn't you have just done DMF one of those months?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    assuming yo mean 796, couldn't you have just done DMF one of those months?
    You'd be amazed how many people still don't realize the +5 DMF stuff is a thing after all these years