Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryn View Post
    Moderate update including Trinkets, Legos, sims, and talent sims. I'm holding off posting anything involving 7.2.0 until we're getting closer to raid testing (So we know that some of the artifact changes are finalized)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

Sephuz is pretty dank with infernal bro, at least until they fix infernal stun proccing sephuz on boss targets

- - - Updated - - -

It is the best "trinket" But the WORST legendary, to the degree that i have had a few sims saying KJ is a whole .1-.5% upgrade over just running 0 legendaries. considering the "Big 4 legos" are all 5+% dps increase, KJ is a dumb choice.
    If we have Sephuz, we use Infernal instead of Doomguard?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciani View Post
    If we have Sephuz, we use Infernal instead of Doomguard?
    No, they fixed that finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    so its still kind of meh for aff other than stat sticks? i cant compete for interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    Are there any estimates how many ilvl are traits worth in relics? Would exchanging Agony relic for Seed relic with +15ilvl be worth it?
    https://notwarlock.github.io/LockOne...f_relics_sc_st

Hello, great guide! Just wanna ask if my rotation is right (I don't really understand due to my poor English). Opening - - >agony, corruption, siphon life and drain for a few seconds then proceed to "burst" which is re dot everythinh and cast UA 2-3 times and drain till agony is left like 2-3 seconds and repeat the process? (re dot, cast UA and drain till agony duration left like 2-3 seconds)?

Also, do we reap right before the drain cycle? I'm specced into SC

Deleted
    Good morning,

I got my four set bonus yesterday, but I wonder if it is worth to equip it. The back is 860 and the legs 875.
    My stats with the set bonus are as followed:

Spell Power 42584
    Intellect 42584
    Critical Strike 23.13%
    Haste 12.93%
    Mastery 117.72%
    Versatility 1.06%

Itemlevel 895
    ( Pawn: v1: "Jânka": Intellect=13.44, CritRating=13.74, HasteRating=15.17, MasteryRating=15.68, Versatility=12.34 )

My other legs are 885 and the back 880.

Spell Power 42940
    Intellect 42940
    Critical Strike 21.01%
    Haste 14.25%
    Mastery 126.56%

Itemlevel 893
    ( Pawn: v1: "Jânka": Intellect=13.21, HasteRating=14.62, MasteryRating=14.83, CritRating=14.14, Versatility=12.42 )

As you can see, I have both run through simcraft. The difference in the dps is only 11581 dps.

Is it worth to lose two itemlevel and almost 10% mastery?

So I was wondering what do you guys do under haste proc buffs? (Erratic metronome 4-5 stacks, chrono shard etc.)

Haste doesn't increase the damage of UA, it reduces it's time on the target, so I am guessing there is no point in spamming UA under haste procs unless you are getting shard capped right?

That said, does gul'dan trinket increase our UA damage or does it act like haste and just reduce the duration of UA?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaroch View Post
    So I was wondering what do you guys do under haste proc buffs? (Erratic metronome 4-5 stacks, chrono shard etc.)

Haste doesn't increase the damage of UA, it reduces it's time on the target, so I am guessing there is no point in spamming UA under haste procs unless you are getting shard capped right?

That said, does gul'dan trinket increase our UA damage or does it act like haste and just reduce the duration of UA?
    Haste makes dots tick faster, more shards and I think it leads to more reap stacks over the same amount of time.
    So you just basically do your rotation slightly faster. The same 2 UA + Reap + Drain repeat. Just more damage happens in the same amount of time.

Hey guys, is there anyway to track the latest UA in an icon with Weakaura ?

Deleted
    If you want to track each UA you have to use their spell ID's specifically - they have unique ID's because you can have multiple ones running.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Ok just so I understand..b/c I've read everything and I'm not clear. I see they nerfed/fixed us using infernal to proc Sephuz on bosses...but is this also on the bosses' adds? On add fights where I'm using infernal, can I get procs?

yes u can still proc it from adds just no longer with the damage portion of the stun on raid bosses.

so shadow dmg it's still better ?

So Im still having trouble understanding reap usage and "drain cycles." Ive asked around and still have trouble getting a definitive answer or at least understanding the answers Im given.

From what I understand a Drain Cycle is a full cast of Drain Soul with Corruption/Agony/2-3 UAs.

Do I want to pop Reap before the double UA cast or after?

IE: Reap->UA->UA->Drain
    or UA->UA->Reap-> Drain

Wouldnt popping Reap before Casting UA provide a snapshot? Or does it not snapshot? Im confused

Make sure your Agony, Corruption and SL are refreshed, then UA -> UA -> Reap -> Drain. If you're running Soul Conduit, the general consensus is to keep casting UA until you hit 3 shards. Do not interrupt your Drain to refresh Corruption or SL if a UA is still present, only to refresh Agony.

Snap shots for UA hasn't been a thing since 7.1.
    Last edited by Raxle; 2017-02-07 at 08:59 PM.
    Eidein - <MF> Proudmoore (US)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    so shadow dmg it's still better ?
    With low crit (sub 20ish%) shadow is better

High crit (above 25ish%) perdition is better

They are still close enough that if you get that or perdition you're fine.
    Don't be like haunt guy.

Welp, just got my third lego tonight: Portal Pants.

So that makes boots, sephuz, and pants.

Is it time to re-roll yet?
    Last edited by Xorn; 2017-02-08 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post

Pillars, Norgannon, Streten (only 200 dps above prydaz, without utility shield; trash legendary), sephuz.

I win.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post

I totally sympathize with you on your terrible luck. The only bright side is that pants and boots can both directly increase your dps because of the added mobility.
    The pants are great on fights like Krosus, Botanist and even Chronomatic anomoly. The boots help you maintain good uptime on MG when movement is required.

Yes your options aren't great but hopefully you can find ways to use them effectively.

I just traded in my portal pants for the KJ trinket and miss my pants terribly.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Pillars, Norgannon, Streten (only 200 dps above prydaz, without utility shield; trash legendary), sephuz.

I win.
    Pillars, Norgannon, Prydaz, Streten and Sacrolash's Dark Strike.

I'll take that trophy from you.