Poll: Has the Rising Cost of the WoW Token made you unsub?

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    NA really complaining about their token price? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Yes they are verry unfortunate, they pay half our price and get more money ffor the token they bought in return. The poor lads

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    OP of this thread complains for everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    With all due respect, do you pay your PC and internet conection with gold?
    If someone can not pay retail wow (or simply does not want to), can always choose a free to play MMORPG or even private wow servers.
    On the topic of the job, i do think you are perfectly capable of having a job, as long as you can do it from home with remote conection; Nowadays those kind of jobs are more than normal.
    Just to clarify, i do pay the game with gold, so i have nothing against people that pay the game with gold.
    I've got in past small episode with private servers and i said. Never more... The problem is, in Poland i got somekind help in money but is not enough to live even on my own, so i still live with parrents. Sick right?

Idk how it works in other countries, but that help in Poland money value is 630 złotych at the moment so it's even not enough move from Poland to other country.

Also there is something weird, that people who look for workers to hire, don't want take responsbility for people like me, if might something happend.

Quote Originally Posted by xgm541 View Post
    lol @ all the people "qutting" due to token prices. Hope you don't take back your "quit". Token prices are dropping quickly.
    People can literally not afford their subs now. The fuck are wrong with people who drone like this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    but is not enough to live even on my own, so i still live with parrents. Sick right?
    Not at all, it is just unfortunate.
    Anyway i am close to by the end of this expansion garantee for myself to have the game paid for the next 10 years.
    I do assume you do have more time than i do, i do have a steady job and still i have more than enough gold, so if you want to play the game for free, just level alts and do class hall gold missions.
    I do assure you, those will net you 1k per char per day, and it is quite easy to keep those alts fueled with resources with little time invested into it.
    Also the great thing with alts, is that once they are leveled they remain leveled.
    In WOD i did level 43 chars to level 100, nearly 30 of them from zero, while i was working, dedicating about 3 hours per day for leveling those alts, and only since midexpansion.
    You do not need 43 chars for paying your sub with gold, even the expansion, 10 chars would be more than enough for that, so if you want to play the game for free,and still save gold is more than doable.

if the game doesnt worth the $ for you to play it, how in the hell you farming gold to play it... even if you are sitting on 30kk why even care??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSulla View Post
    North American Realm tokens already back down to less than 63,000g (about a 7% rise over last the price this time last week).

I think you can take your head out of the oven.
    NA going down, EU going back up again.

No if you cant afford the sub you realy should not be playing the game anyway.

Seems we cant use the tokens for battle.net currency yet?, or is it just old tokens you cant do it with?

Or just EU in general?, sitting here with 10 tokens, and they will only allow me to use them for gametime -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    if the game doesnt worth the $ for you to play it, how in the hell you farming gold to play it... even if you are sitting on 30kk why even care??
    That is easy to answer.
    I can afford paying the game with money, i did in the past, in MOP.
    Problem is i can not justify (to myself) paying for a game i can only play sometimes, never at will, because it is a multiplayer game, and that lead me in MOP to ragequitting the game.
    Nowadays i do not rage anymore because it is free, and besides i like playing with so many chars, i do have to customize a lot of auras for weak auras, try different skills, etc.
    The way i make gold it is entertaining for me, so i end up playing for free and having a lot of gold without having to do something too annoying to make that gold.
    Also running dungeons even if they are just heroic, with a throng of chars, is something i never get tired of, so i can fuel myself with resources without doing things i dislike.

Steps to free WoW.

1. Level 3 Characters to 110,
    2. Spend time upgrading your Class Hall and Champions.
    3. Complete the Gold Missions which start at 500 gold and award 1.5k bonus gold.
    4. Profit 189,000 gold.
    5. Quit whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use real money and buy tokens to sell on the AH here and there, joys of having money.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

A little over a day later and the price is already back to sub-65k.

Deleted
    Wow above 60k? Try watching the subs outside your bubble americano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Not at all, it is just unfortunate.
    Anyway i am close to by the end of this expansion garantee for myself to have the game paid for the next 10 years.
    I do assume you do have more time than i do, i do have a steady job and still i have more than enough gold, so if you want to play the game for free, just level alts and do class hall gold missions.
    I do assure you, those will net you 1k per char per day, and it is quite easy to keep those alts fueled with resources with little time invested into it.
    Also the great thing with alts, is that once they are leveled they remain leveled.
    In WOD i did level 43 chars to level 100, nearly 30 of them from zero, while i was working, dedicating about 3 hours per day for leveling those alts, and only since midexpansion.
    You do not need 43 chars for paying your sub with gold, even the expansion, 10 chars would be more than enough for that, so if you want to play the game for free,and still save gold is more than doable.
    Im right now in progress exping hunter. On one realm i got allmost all classes, missing only druid, rogue, priest, shaman and mentioned hunter. Outside the class halls, good is go to CATA raids 25 HC. Takes i guess? One-two days to clear on all chars. CATA raids are best for it, since they are simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Let me be 100% clear this is not a I Quit thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The price rising has made me decide to quit
    so just a 99% I Quit thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Im right now in progress exping hunter. On one realm i got allmost all classes, missing only druid, rogue, priest, shaman and mentioned hunter. Outside the class halls, good is go to CATA raids 25 HC. Takes i guess? One-two days to clear on all chars. CATA raids are best for it, since they are simple.
    I would not farm old raids, to me personally if feels really boring and takes too much time, class halls are more than enough, and if you need more gold try cherrypicking gold WQ with all your alts.
    For example world boss this week is like 650 gold i think.

Well this thread jumped the fuckin gun eh?

Glad i made a quick 345k before the crash

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Steps to free WoW.

1. Level 3 Characters to 110,
    2. Spend time upgrading your Class Hall and Champions.
    3. Complete the Gold Missions which start at 500 gold and award 1.5k bonus gold.
    4. Profit 189,000 gold.
    5. Quit whining.
    You do realize that you need to farm Order Hall Resources to do the gold missions. So you aren't just logging in and playing the Order Hall and logging out.