Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    There is now a very small portion of the game designed for hardcore players. All the rest is boring easy. In BC for instance, even heroic dungeons were challenging. Today you need to play mythic +15 to find something similar in terms of difficulty. And it's still an aoe fest.

And now you're given legendary items by killing random mobs.
    That doesnt mean the game is tailored to millenials though. The game has numerous levels to it. And the game itself is balanced around more of the high end than the "log in and do emissary quests" crowd. High end pvp and pve is really what the game is balanced around. They just let the rest of the crowd have fun and feel like they are accomplishing something

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool319 View Post
    That doesnt mean the game is tailored to millenials though. The game has numerous levels to it. And the game itself is balanced around more of the high end than the "log in and do emissary quests" crowd. High end pvp and pve is really what the game is balanced around. They just let the rest of the crowd have fun and feel like they are accomplishing something
    Ok with that, but the WQ should only reward cosmetic items or maybe gold. No high end pvp and pve players like doing them.

Ok with that, but the WQ should only reward cosmetic items or maybe gold. No high end pvp and pve players like doing them.
    I can agree with that. Maybe reward the WQs with the old 910 legendary items and reserve the 940s for the higher end raids and mythic+

Had a funny incident in normal NH today with a guy getting his legendary.

Some guy joined the raid, and then the leader kicked him because he had prior experiences with him, the kicked guy ninjapulled, we said F it and killed the boss, while the kicked guy was running around dalaran as the boss died, he suddenly got a legendary, from our boss kill.

WoW works in mysterious ways

Deleted
    There is now a very small portion of the game designed for hardcore players. All the rest is boring easy. In BC for instance, even heroic dungeons were challenging. Today you need to play mythic +15 to find something similar in terms of difficulty. And it's still an aoe fest.

And now you're given legendary items by killing random mobs.
    in what world is mythic 15 the same as a tbc heroic? did you actually play during TBC or are you just saying that to sould edgy and cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    in what world is mythic 15 the same as a tbc heroic? did you actually play during TBC or are you just saying that to sould edgy and cool?
    Some TBC heroics were equal to if not more difficult than some +15s currently. Did you even play in TBC or are you just spouting stuff to sound edgy and cool?
    Last edited by T18Z; 2017-02-08 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Balance of Power = Effort

?????
    More effort than AFKing LFR. I would say yes.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    I get what you mean and wholeheartedly agree with you on the notion. But calling LFR effort must be the biggest troll in the history of the game. :X
    Fighting to stay awake still counts.

Deleted
    i joined a normal NH run and was stuck outside the door on both skorpy and chrono but still got a legendary drop for just sitting there

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    I promise you that I didn't "work hard" for my glaives in TBC.
    Well of course you just keep zoning in over and over checking what loot atlas loot shows for the zone and if the glaive you needed pops up stay in the instance until raid time and have them use your ID. Find one with the hand you have tough shit teammate and keep refreshing instance.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Then don't? If you cannot resist the rewards, that is not the quest problem.

Tanked the 2nd wing of NH LFR today and got the wrist for my DH.

Its almost like RNG is RNG.

If people want to que up and be afking shitheads that's there choice I guess.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG this is unbelievable!!

14 years ago, I was in a group with my friend, level 23, Ashenvale...

I was AFK and he solo killed a mob.

You know what? I received a wool cloth and I DID NOTHING AT ALL!!!