Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Maybe you should read it thoroughly and formulate your own opinion, rather than projecting how you feel at the luxury of your chosen narrative.
    I did. I watched Trump rage impotently on twitter all weekend trying to delegitimatize the judge for daring to question him.

And I watched him make direct threats at my state to pull funding when federal funding is something allocated by congress, not the president.

So-called president shitgibbon doesn't know shit about the constitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I did. I watched Trump rage impotently on twitter all weekend trying to delegitimatize the judge for daring to question him.

And I watched him make direct threats at my state to pull funding when federal funding is something allocated by congress, not the president.

So-called president shitgibbon doesn't know shit about the constitution.
    You didn't. You did exactly as my blanket generalization stated.

President is allowed to be upset his constitutionally approve action was constitutionally temporarily blocked.

President is allowed to "threaten" to motion to congress to pull federal funding from a state for any reason. Federal funding is not constitutionally protected and is only on a federal and state level. Only grievances are constitutionally protected, as such imposed by taxes. Congress is constitutionally able to provide funding, but is not constitutionally obligated to. If you want to claim Congress caused a grievance because they removed funding, be my guest.

You don't know shit about the constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I can assure you that contrary to any administrative adjudications to the contrary - I am in fact not a parrot.
    I know what you're doing. And it's not clever.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

You didn't. You did exactly as my blanket generalization stated.

President is allowed to be upset his constitutionally approve action was constitutionally temporarily blocked.

President is allowed to "threaten" to motion to congress to pull federal funding from a state for any reason. Federal funding is not constitutionally protected and is only on a federal and state level. Only grievances are constitutionally protected, as such imposed by taxes. Congress is constitutionally able to provide funding, but is not constitutionally obligated to. If you want to claim Congress caused a grievance because they removed funding, be my guest.

He didn't just complain about the judgment. He personally attacked the judge and tried to delegitimatize him.

And he didn't threaten to have congress pull funding, he threatened to do it himself.

Do you even pay attention to what the Shitgibbon says? Or do you just get it through the filter of InfoWars?

I know what you're doing. And it's not clever.
    Well what ever I'm doing it certainly fooled me. No idea what you are referring to.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    tyson/nye made a joke on facebook, but imagine how many votes they would get, and it would be worth it to see a third party shit on dems and republicans.

- - - Updated - - -

that shit didnt work with bush and it didnt work with obama, you cant impeach cus you dont like him.
    You can impeach when somebody does not have the capacity to execute the office of the President (for example using Article 25 of the constitution as a basis for the indictment).

10+ Year Old Account
    He didn't just complain about the judgment. He personally attacked the judge and tried to delegitimatize him.

And he didn't threaten to have congress pull funding, he threatened to do it himself.

Do you even pay attention to what the Shitgibbon says? Or do you just get it through the filter of InfoWars?
    You're doing that projecting thing again, and not very well.

Do you even pay attention to what you say? Can you be happy talking to yourself that way?

You're doing that projecting thing again, and not very well.

Do you even pay attention to what you say? Can you be happy talking to yourself that way?

So, just going to shove your head in the ground and ignore the things that come directly from Trump's mouth(or twitter)?

I guess that's how he got to be president anyway. People being willfully ignorant of what Trump says and does.

Hillary couldn't cut it. We need a woman of color!

Condoleezza Rice 2020?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, just going to shove your head in the ground and ignore the things that come directly from Trump's mouth(or twitter)?

I guess that's how he got to be president anyway. People being willfully ignorant of what Trump says and does.
    I'm not going to play into the pissy, childish identity-politics game. I'll formulate my own god damn opinions contextually.

Twitter can decide how they fucking feel about Trump's mouth. It's a private company.

Your head is so far up your ass you're trying to find the way out by pushing deeper.

Don't ever try to use the constitution as leverage for your shitty narrative, you sad excuse for an American.

I'm not going to play into the pissy, childish identity-politics game. I'll formulate my own god damn opinions contextually.

Twitter can decide how they fucking feel about Trump's mouth. It's a private company.

Your head is so far up your ass you're trying to find the way out by pushing deeper.

Don't ever try to use the constitution as leverage for your shitty narrative, you sad excuse for an American.
    Now you're just making up nonsense. I mean, you were before, but you over did it this time. Dial back on the crazy just a bit.

Can't you go on reddit like a normal person to talk about politics ? Like we don't really care here ? I want to see talks about games not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    You can impeach when somebody does not have the capacity to execute the office of the President (for example using Article 25 of the constitution as a basis for the indictment).
    again, your opinion on this matter, it didnt happen with bush i doubt it will happen here.

again, your opinion on this matter, it didnt happen with bush i doubt it will happen here.
    Firstly, Bush was liked by Congress.

Secondly, the mechanisms for impeachment are not a matter of opinion.

I still don't understand how that happened. Clinton got impeached for lying about a blow job. Bush lied about the reason for an entire war that lead to many years of conflict and the rise of ISIS and not only didn't get impeached, but got reelected.

I guess Trump is trying to 1 up both of them by lying about nearly everything.

I still don't understand how that happened. Clinton got impeached for lying about a blow job. Bush lied about the reason for an entire war that lead to many years of conflict and the rise of ISIS and not only didn't get impeached, but got reelected.

I guess Trump is trying to 1 up both of them by lying about nearly everything.
    also remember impeachment doesnt mean removal from office.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    It's working.
    If you say so

10+ Year Old Account
    How to actually get him replaced: petition members of congress to initiate impeachment proceedings.
    Then we'll have Mike "Shock The Gay" Pence as president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Clicked expecting liberal circlejerk thread.

Surprisingly non-partisan, albeit directed, post from OP. More surprised it lasted this long.

I'm especially enjoying the damage control from people attacking #2 because of their flawed grasp on America. They really thought they could win the election if they ignored every state outside the dominate populous they controlled. Remember kids, popular vote has never existed on a nationwide scale. If you don't care about other states, you don't care about the country.

Shaking my head at all the silly children who keep pretending they even read the constitution besides the cherrypicked / paraphrased sections spoon-fed to them by MSM / blog echo-chambers.

But yes mods. Lets infract posters for insulting a specific political demographic instead of people insulting our president with visceral libel. Classy. I mean you're not wrong for infracting them, but don't pretend you're not playing favorites.
    Why? Because your president being insulted hurts your poor feelings?
    Thankfully, this forum has no rules against insulting public figures, the orange emperor will have to deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    Much of what is going on is rioting, not protesting.

Very little of the former happened 4 and 8 years ago.
    Are these those alt facts I keep hearing Americans talking about?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    On what grounds?
    On several - are you confused about the Impeachment Process? Oh, right - you still think you need a conviction to Impeach. Ha, I keep forgetting you prefer your version of facts rather than reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Demonstrations do work, though. And ironically the resurgence of the Tea Party in 2008 is proof of this.
    You are absolutely correct, they can work. TEA-Taxed Enough Already a simple message that most people can relate to and started a important movement. Vaginas on head while burning Starbucks for women rights in America?- not very relative to most people.

- - - Updated - - -

How to actually get him replaced: petition members of congress to initiate impeachment proceedings.
    Petition a republic majority to Impeach him and get Mike pence elected? Good Strat.