Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Women in Argentina go topless in protest over right to sunbathe semi-nude

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...athe-semi-nude

The demonstration in downtown Buenos Aires followed the “Not One Less” protests late last year in which tens of thousands of Argentines protested gender-related violence after the rape and killing of a 16-year-old girl.

The protesters said the incident on the beach exemplified social inequality between men and women in Argentina.

“In many places, when a woman reports gender violence, they don’t listen, but when a woman shows her breasts they send so many police,” said Grace Prounesti Piquet, a 33-year-old photographer with the words “The breast is not a crime” painted in pink on her back. “It’s a shame.“

The protest drew a large number of male gawkers, prompting chants of “Get out” from women demonstrators.

It's funny to me, how in some countries women can't even bathe topless on the beach. Not sure how men in those countries can't handle seeing some harmless breasts in public.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akylios View Post
    It's funny to me, how in some countries women can't even bathe topless on the beach. Not sure how men in those countries can't handle seeing some harmless breasts in public.
    It's because they have standards. Something which depraved deviants don't understand.

The protest drew a large number of male gawkers, prompting chants of “Get out” from women demonstrators.
    Want's to be topless in public yet demands people look away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    It's because they have standards. Something which depraved deviants don't understand.

Let me guess, baby jesus will get sad if you think of the sexies.

I, for one, say we should embrace boobs!

There was a time men weren't allowed to be topless at the beach either. Then they protested.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    There was a time men weren't allowed to be topless at the beach either. Then they protested.
    There was a time men went nude to the beach and humanity protested. :P

Looking at you, Eastern Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    My High School had a sign up at its pool that said boys had to swim naked (a leftover from the 1950's). As a queer youth that was a fantasy of mine... lol....
    Weren't you raised in Russia? Can't think that would fly well over there today. After all the gay predators are on the loose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fully support their struggle and hope for more such demonstrations to occur for the sake of freedom and equality, of course.

let women go topless if they want to i mean seriously whats it hurting
    mr pickles

Free the nipple for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...athe-semi-nude
    What did they expect? I mean really...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Let me guess, baby jesus will get sad if you think of the sexies.

I, for one, say we should embrace boobs!
    I will even go that far to say, boobs should embrace us!

Mainly cause Men think Breasts are so mysterious and sacred that they can't keep it in their pants the moment they see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    If woman have to suffer from seeing ugly topless fat men, then men must also suffer at the sight of ugly topless fat woman.

Seems fair to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... Standards... Depraved deviants... Because men aren't biologically inclined to find female breasts attractive, and of course, women only evolved breasts to give other people a reason to be snooty and prudish about them...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Mainly cause Men think Breasts are so mysterious and sacred that they can't keep it in their pants the moment they see them.
    More like, our bodies are hard-wired to be attracted to them. How men handle that attraction is largely based upon the character of the man.

If I'm being a deviant just because I like the beauty of boobs, then I fully embrace my new title.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

By the way, isn't Argentina (and Brazil) the country where the women are dancing half-naked in the background in many shows just for the sake of it?

You answered the question correctly? Let us shake our boobs for you!

10+ Year Old Account

Men sun bathe topless all the time. Im all for equality. Either men have to cover their chests, or women can be topless.

Pick one.

- - - Updated - - -

Id like to present a supporting question

Ladies, and Gentlemen, If you fancy men in a sexual way, do you find a topless man sexy?

- - - Updated - - -

Supporting photo for the question of "Ladies, and Gentlemen, If you fancy men in a sexual way, do you find a topless man sexy?"

RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Men, If you fancy men in a sexual way, do you find a topless man sexy?"

Yes, but he also makes me feel ugly. Thanks Kath.