Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    It's just going F2P without actually going F2P.
    Not its not F2P. You invest TIME and get gold.
    F2P would be you get gold thrown at you without touching the game at all (that includes the app)

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Not its not F2P. You invest TIME and get gold.
    F2P would be you get gold thrown at you without touching the game at all (that includes the app)
    And you think, rewards don't require time investment in F2P games? Lol.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Grab Her By The Pussy View Post
    Bullshit, it can't be supply and demand without the ability to set the price. The price is 100% controlled by Blizzard. Blizzard wants the price to be high so people actually buy their tokens. It will always be as high as possible.
    Right, that's why the price has been insanely low for virtually the entire history of the WoW token. Or do you think Blizzard only just realized that they could set the price to be high to increase token sales?

Sorry, the observable facts make your conspiracy theory look like nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Grab Her By The Pussy View Post
    Bullshit, it can't be supply and demand without the ability to set the price.
    The "ability to set the price" and the fact it's 100% set by the seller without "buy orders" like in GW2 is what makes the WOW AH completely far away from "supply and demand" schematic and I'm glad the token doesn't follow that schematic.

WOW AH is full of overpriced goods with prices sellers pulled out of their asses during a session of wishful thinking and they keep reposting that same unsold crap for months for such a high price, and we even have dedicated websites to show what is the average price... you mean average price of hanging in the exposition window?

Tokens adjust themselves in a manner: more buyers than sellers = price up, more sellers than buyers = price down, the 3% per hour max ratio observed contributes to inertia and delayed reaction rates, but at least at some point seller meets a buyer.

I really wouldn't want the token to follow the usual WOW economy with "ability to set a price", we'd have a bunch of "lololo I wanna 1 mill gold for my 1 token" dudes and then bunch of lowballers "WTS WOWToken cheaper than AH!!!11eleven", and the ability to plan ahead if you can pay another month or not would be 10x worse than now, with being forced to camp AH and waste tons of time in outlook for "deals" if you wanted the price to be any decent.

Your woes that you just paid double the usual price would become more than a standard.

Not even mentioning what if Blizzard allowed reselling and flipping tokens on the AH... can't even imagine how awful would be the market with few "goblins" monopolizing the market and holding everyone by the throat.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-02-09 at 05:03 AM.

can finally purchase dozens of hearthstone packs

Deleted
    Battle net balance is now live in Europe!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    Battle net balance is now live in Europe!
    Indeed, got 10 tokens for €130 balance for 1.43 million, since I see they started to rise again now.

They give €13 balance, not €12,99 so that's good!