Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Let me guess, baby jesus will get sad if you think of the sexies.

I, for one, say we should embrace boobs!
    I for one say we shouldn't. We should not promote profanity in front of our children. The last thing we need is for them to grow up to be a prostitute or a fuckboy.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    I for one say we shouldn't. We should not promote profanity in front of our children. The last thing we need is for them to grow up to be a prostitute or a fuckboy.
    I know of some societies who would agree with you.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/sites/d...lack-burqa.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trump View Post
    If woman have to suffer from seeing ugly topless fat men, then men must also suffer at the sight of ugly topless fat woman.

Seems fair to me.
    This isn't the demographic that protests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the half naked men the reason we have so many fuck boys then? Not sure if the connection is legit.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know of some societies who would agree with you.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/sites/d...lack-burqa.jpg
    Except they treat their women unfairly, not the same thing. Women have more than one private parts, it's the way it is

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, but he also makes me feel ugly. Thanks Kath.
    Me too. But that is ok. I don't work on my appearance as much as he obviously does. But my laziness doesn't cause a lack of sex for me, so im ok with it, lol.

Im sure high school beach trips will be a riot!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akylios View Post
    It's funny to me, how in some countries women can't even bathe topless on the beach. Not sure how men in those countries can't handle seeing some harmless breasts in public.
    No guy have a problem with it, but women need to stop complaining then aswell when guys walk over the beach with boners and dont get offended by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather than protesting to go topless, they should be protesting to make men cover up. That will be the decent thing to do, becuase nobody wants to see naked people of either sex in public. Cover the hell up and have some decency

Except they treat their women unfairly, not the same thing. Women have more than one private parts, it's the way it is
    What if I see their hair as profanity? Should everyone bow down to my standards?

“In many places, when a woman reports gender violence, they don’t listen, but when a woman shows her breasts they send so many police,”
    I fail to see the connection between rape and nudity.

The vagueness of her statement is of no help to her cause, either. What does "they don't listen" mean? How many is "so many police"? What is she basing these opinions on? Any sort of factual statement would go a long way toward gaining sympathy and support. From what I have read, they are unlikely to garner much from the general public.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Rather than protesting to go topless, they should be protesting to make men cover up. That will be the decent thing to do, becuase nobody wants to see naked people of either sex in public. Cover the hell up and have some decency
    You use this word, "Nobody" but I think you really meant "I".

I personally don't care about seeing gross naked people.

And for anyone concerned with getting a boner at the beach. Rub one out before you go. It will lower you sex drive temporarily and should be ok.

Also, through time, you will become desensitized to it, and eventually it can become common olace and no longer over sexualized. Which isn't a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Akylios View Post
    It's funny to me, how in some countries women can't even bathe topless on the beach. Not sure how men in those countries can't handle seeing some harmless breasts in public.
    I don't know how accurate it was but someone linked a poll to one of those article that showed the majority of men found it "acceptable" for women being allowed to go topless, while only a fraction of the women though the same. Cuz of women with push-up mayhaps?

I don't even... what? What did your parents to do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yes...

Though staring is still a bit rude... a lot of people cover that up by having sunglasses on... Unless you are on a gay beach, than usually staring is a way of letting someone know you are interested... which leads to hooking up...etc...
    I guess living in a region where a brunch costs 60€ has some advantages too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yes...

Though staring is still a bit rude... a lot of people cover that up by having sunglasses on... Unless you are on a gay beach, than usually staring is a way of letting someone know you are interested... which leads to hooking up...etc...
    Fair and honest. Thanks!

Need more replies though. Id make a thread with a poll, but I think it would go against forum rules.

I'm looking forward to the next protests in which eyeing someone topless is akin to rape and that men should be taught not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    How men handle that attraction is largely based upon the character of the man.
    Not entirely true, it's largely shaped by the culture of the community one lives in. And one that needs to change if there's going to be any long-lasting progress towards Woman being treated as equals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Not entirely true, it's largely shaped by the culture of the community one lives in. And one that needs to change if there's going to be any long-lasting progress towards Woman being treated as equals.
    Allowing woman to go topless isn't equal rights they do that have the same bodies as men so ask me again why should women be allowed to go topless besides just because? Are you trying to tell me they have the same bodies as men?

10+ Year Old Account
    Allowing woman to go topless isn't equal rights they do that have the same bodies as men so ask me again why should women be allowed to go topless besides just because? Are you trying to tell me they have the same bodies as men?
    Well, this thread is about women who want to go topless... Soooooo, the answer is because women want to. But the issue is there are men who don't want them to.

How would you feel if women were allowed to go topless, but you couldn't? Sexual arousal aside.

Allowing man to go topless isn't equal rights they do that have the same bodies as women so ask me again why should men be allowed to go topless besides just because? Are you trying to tell me they have the same bodies as women?
    lol

btw, when in south america topless become a problem? when i was watching chilean's child shows these were full of oiled bikini girls