Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Actually its 100 but noone got harmed since most of the fires are set to centers not up and running.
    And no the extreme left is the biggest threat, or do the security police lie in their yearly reports to the government? /s
    Pretty much ,Säpo seems to think the left is/was the biggest threat could be islamist loners now then the left but i think i take the word off säpo if anything.

Clearly there WAS an attack in Atlanta, and every last fake news site on the planet decided to ignore it. Rest assured, the white house will tell you the truth when everyone else lies, so all praise and thanks belong to dear leader for showing us what actually happened here.

Thoughts and prayers to Atlanta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    That would have made it in to the news here in Denmark, and none of the newspapers or tv-channels have mentioned it.
    It would seem the Danish media has skipped reporting it or you've just missed them reporting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today I learned the Patriots are terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well Atlanta was savagely murdered this past Sunday
    Is self inflicted implosion murder?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Is self inflicted implosion murder?
    Well, self inflicted explosion is terrorism, potato patato.

I registered an account just to remind everyone that there was a terrorist attack in the Atlanta area.
    It was in 1996. A pro-lifer bombed the Olympics 'cause gov't.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWuvems View Post
    I registered an account just to remind everyone that there was a terrorist attack in the Atlanta area.
    It was in 1996. A pro-lifer bombed the Olympics 'cause gov't.
    Yup and no one is saying that never happened. What people are taking issue with is:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer has repeatedly pointed to Atlanta, along with San Bernardino and Boston, as one of three U.S. cities that have been attacked by Islamist terrorists

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You are really out to trigger people today, aren't you?

You have the WH admitting they will call everything fake news that criticizes them, you shouldn't be surprised about this.
    I'm not sure that telling the truth about a White House that lies about terror attacks (makes them up, in fact) is "wanting to trigger" people. It's pointing out the awfulness of what we elected into the White House.

Does anyone still think Trump was a good choice (except for some working for him now)?

They are really trying to ramp up the fear of terrorists. This is suspicious, they are planning something.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

Does anyone still think Trump was a good choice (except for some working for him now)?
    Somewhere in the neighborhood of 42% (Gallup) to 54% (Rasmussen) are his approval ratings, so I would say yeah, a hefty amount are pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Somewhere in the neighborhood of 42% (Gallup) to 54% (Rasmussen) are his approval ratings, so I would say yeah, a hefty amount are pleased.
    Considering that those are the lowest approval ratings for any coming president, and its expected to go way down before it goes up...
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I would disagree with that notion and number, entirely. Unless you have recent links, you're just making it up.

And how are people still backing this Cheeto clown, who doesn't even know which adviser does what.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Folks, mark me, we are watching a burgeoning would-be authoritarian regime testing the integrity of the democratic institutions designed to confine such aims.

What Trump is doing is called gaslighting. He is challenging your reality and experience by concocting a narrative in which you should be scared, and if you're not it's because you're being lied to.
    Yup, can't emphasize this enough.

Except I doubt this is Trump's doing. Probably Bannon. Make the populace scared and ultimately uneducated (Devos, this will be years in the making). Much easier to control people that way. Much easier to strip away your freedoms in the name of "law and order, safety, etc".

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Considering that those are the lowest approval ratings for any coming president, and its expected to go way down before it goes up...
    And? His question was whether or not anyone still thinks he was a good choice, and clearly it's millions of Americans. His lowest approval rating (42%) is still higher than any other President's low since Kennedy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol, I would disagree with that notion and number, entirely. Unless you have recent links, you're just making it up.

And how are people still backing this Cheeto clown, who doesn't even know which adviser does what.
    Please don't insinuate I am making up stats, that's pretty insulting. You could just Google it yourself before making accusations, they are pretty common polls. Here's the Gallup poll since I'm sure you don't care about the Rasmussen one. It's actually 43%, taken from this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well Atlanta was savagely murdered this past Sunday
    Tom Brady is secretly an islamist militant, sent to discredit American Handeggers. Gronkowski was injured intentionally because he argued with the plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ministry of Truth hard at work as always. They've already gotten their followers to disregard the evidence their own five senses tell them, so all bets are off.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    The greatest threat to the western world is definately the extreme right.
    I hope you never have to realise how incredibly dumb that comment was.

You surrender in your own name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They are really trying to ramp up the fear of terrorists. This is suspicious, they are planning something.
    Expect some lessened security measures, briefs ignored, and an attack happening.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't insinuate I am making up stats, that's pretty insulting. You could just Google it yourself before making accusations, they are pretty common polls. Here's the Gallup poll since I'm sure you don't care about the Rasmussen one. It's actually 43%, taken from this week.
    Or you could post the info with your initial claim and save us all a lot of trouble. Sound good? And how are we to know if you are making it up without sources. I'm not going to do your research for you. Do you think others should research your claims? Or vice versa?

Thank you for posting the link, however.

43% and still heading downward. Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Expect some lessened security measures, briefs ignored, and an attack happening.
    Something like that would keep Trump in power indefinitely - especially if it was a larger than 9/11 attack on the homeland. It's similar to how Bush kept in power for 2004.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    I hope you never have to realise how incredibly dumb that comment was.

You surrender in your own name.
    Only if you realize how incredibly dumb your response is. Vital is correct. Some half assed youtube video isn't any kind of answer outside kindergarten.