Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Well, this thread is about women who want to go topless... Soooooo, the answer is because women want to. But the issue is there are men who don't want them to.

How would you feel if women were allowed to go topless, but you couldn't? Sexual arousal aside.
    It's a tough call sometimes. As I roamed around Miami's south beach I saw many many arguments for why neither should go topless. Though I guess if I saw it more I'd get use to it. Or my eyes would just bleed out and I'd be blind, so it wouldn't matter either way.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-02-08 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Except they treat their women unfairly, not the same thing. Women have more than one private parts, it's the way it is
    wat...

breasts are breasts, doesnt matter if its round or flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    It's a tough call sometimes. As I roamed around Miami's south beach I saw many many arguments for why neither should go topless.
    Isthat due to your arousal or lack there of. Or is it something else?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Isthat due to your arousal or lack there of. Or is it something else?
    For me, only about 1% of the women I would want to see topless. About 20% I would be indifferent to. But whew!...naked old people(regardless of gender) just hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    For me, only about 1% of the women I would want to see topless. About 20% I would be indifferent to. But whew!...naked old people(regardless of gender) just hurts.
    Lol, I hear you. I don't find old saggies attractive either.

But what im trying to pull out of people is whether or not it is arousal that makes them concerned with topless women at the beach.

If the only reason people can come up with is, "because sex" then it isn't a good enough reason. Bare chested men are viewed as sexy as well, but there seems not to be a problem with men having the choice to be topless.

Men sun bathe topless all the time. Im all for equality. Either men have to cover their chests, or women can be topless.

Pick one.

- - - Updated - - -

Id like to present a supporting question

Ladies, and Gentlemen, If you fancy men in a sexual way, do you find a topless man sexy?

- - - Updated - - -

Supporting photo for the question of "Ladies, and Gentlemen, If you fancy men in a sexual way, do you find a topless man sexy?"

Are you sure you want equality between men and women? How about removing all discriminatory laws agaisnt men when women are involved throughout the world and let women fend for themselves, just like men do? Not sure it would be a good idea, but if you want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That said. Being topless on a beach, for men, is a choice. If the same freedom was given to women, it doesn't automatically mean women are required to be topless. They too would be given the choice.

There is plenty of body image issues women face daily, I would wager the majority would still wear a top. Bit for those who want to be topless, they should be granted that choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellinter201 View Post
    Are you sure you want equality between men and women? How about removing all discriminatory laws agaisnt men when women are involved throughout the world and let women fend for themselves, just like men do? Not sure it would be a good idea, but if you want it.
    Be a little more specific.

#FreeTheNipple

and I'll #ReleaseTheKrakken

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the problem with topless sunbathing on the beach, as long as you're fine with people looking at your chest just like men are.

Are suits really that painful to wear? Is it really that important to you to be able to show your tits?

But what im trying to pull out of people is whether or not it is arousal that makes them concerned with topless women at the beach.

If the only reason people can come up with is, "because sex" then it isn't a good enough reason. Bare chested men are viewed as sexy as well, but there seems not to be a problem with men having the choice to be topless.
    To directly answer your question, I don't overly care if women want to walk around topless\naked. My objection would purely be because I don't want to see the land whales(male or female) walk around naked. By naked, I mean both sides also like to wear thongs and banana hammocks. Arousal is not what I'm protesting

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Allowing woman to go topless isn't equal rights they do that have the same bodies as men so ask me again why should women be allowed to go topless besides just because? Are you trying to tell me they have the same bodies as men?
    Considering Men have breasts, are actually capable of getting breast cancer, and start out as female in the womb. Yes, yes I am, at least when it comes to anatomy above the waist. And with those facts in mind, Men are currently allowed to go topless and yet Women can not.

Do you see the problem with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    Are suits really that painful to wear? Is it really that important to you to be able to show your tits?
    Is a shirt so painful that you have to show your pecks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Considering Men have breasts, are actually capable of getting breast cancer, and start out as female in the womb. Yes, yes I am, at least when it comes to anatomy above the waist. And with those facts in mind, Men are currently allowed to go topless and yet Women can not.

Do you see the problem with this?
    Precisely. So far the nays are "because sex". Which is not a legitimate answer when men can opt to be topless, and people who fancy men, find a topless man attractive.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I hope they get somewhere with it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    nobody from Argentina? Only me? okay... This "tetazo" was a stupid way for the feminists to be loud and obnoxious, they just want to seek attention, not to fix problems but to make them worse, they dont care about the real issues my country is facing, more important so these people are from the far left and from the kirchnerism brand of peronism, the worst political party in 70 years, the most out of touch with reality political party.
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    nobody from Argentina? Only me? okay... This "tetazo" was a stupid way for the feminists to be loud and obnoxious, they just want to seek attention, not to fix problems but to make them worse, they dont care about the real issues my country is facing, more important so these people are from the far left and from the kirchnerism brand of peronism, the worst political party in 70 years, the most out of touch with reality political party.
    While you have a great point. Where do you stand on topless sun bathing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    By the way, isn't Argentina (and Brazil) the country where the women are dancing half-naked in the background in many shows just for the sake of it?

You answered the question correctly? Let us shake our boobs for you!
    I live in Brazil and that is only a costume that some women use during carnival, only the ones that are in the parade use it. You won't find a random girl in the streets with their boobies out or in the beach for that matter (save from nudist beaches, but that is a given).

10+ Year Old Account
    While you have a great point. Where do you stand on topless sun bathing?
    sure, if you do it on your house, not on public areas (except at a nude beach)
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I think opening a new thread with a poll asking if people find topless men sexy would be against the rules. I posted the question in my FB wall.

I have around 300+ friends of all sexual identities. Ill let you all know the results.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    sure, if you do it on your house, not on public areas (except at a nude beach)
    And the followup question. Why do you not approve of it on a public beach? As well, do you approve of men being topless on a public beach?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    let women go topless if they want to i mean seriously whats it hurting
    The feelings of old ladies with saggy tits.