Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Blizzard seems to keep the "Kil'Jaeden is not really loyal to Sargeras" thing from Sunwell Plateau, it seems. Also, this is just more proof that he is going to die forever, considering it says "final" battle.

Also, Quest 2 of the Mage Order Hall Campaign:

You go to Akazamzarak, who is currently trying to make his own Elementals similiar to the one Khadgar uses (like the one from the long quest in Shattrath).
    You go to Dalaran, use an ability on players (and players only), and an elemental gets summoned that follows them for like 5 minutes.
    As a thank for your help, he wants to teach you his "Hat Trick" aka how to pull rabbit out of his hats.

When you try to do it though, something bad happens:

You literally just pull out a spine.

So you go inside his hat, into the "Bunny Dimension" to find out what is wrong.

So it turns out that somehow that there's a wolf inside. You kill it, go back out, and you get Akazamzarak as a follower.

Whoa to much information but even if we kill permanently Kil'jaeden in the tomb, why we must go to argus them? I would like more building for KJ since a lot of people don't know that he is responsible for the majority of the tragedies in azeroth, he create the scourge, corrupt kael'thas and was the architect of the downfall of illidan and the corruption of the orcs, the guy really need more character develop and remain a bit how dangerous and evil is this guy to the playebase

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    -snip-
    i cant believe we gotta deal and work with that stupid wanna be mage.

Formerly known as Arafal

According to the quest that gives Frost DK Artifact Weapon more talents, Archmage Xylem who lives in Aszhara has stolen the Focusing Iris.
    So first the Heart of Highlord Kruul gets stolen, now the Focusing Iris.

Dalaran needs better security, especially with the Pillars there

7+ Year Old Account
    are the warlock green fire inspired questchains for the artifact skins on the ptr?

i bet not, cuz no one posted anything.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I think the interesting part of all this is that theres naga bosses on this new raid.

What does this means in terms of lore? Is azshara taking Sargeras side in defiance with the old gods? Is this somehow a plan of the old gods? Is Azshara going to be the transition to the next expansion? It raises alot of questions.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    some naga could see the legion as a better alternative to what the old gods want, or maybe Aszhara still things she can be sarg's wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead uploaded it, probably would have saved you time :P.

FOR DOLORIA

And the remaining illusion of any tension evaporates.

If the Third War took place in WoW, I swear the plague would have just been a minor nuisance and Lordaeron would be completely fine.

This is also why I think WoW should never have been the platform for the A-story to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    And the remaining illusion of any tension evaporates.

If the Third War took place in WoW, I swear the plague would have just been a minor nuisance and Lordaeron would be completely fine.

This is also why I think WoW should never have been the platform for the A-story to move forward.
    Back them, the kingdoms were divided by their pride and greedy, after the mess of the legion invasion in that time, the alliance and horde were founded as super power nations to counter attack menace like that, but even in that case the victories are not won easily and most time we depend in lucky and artifacts to slain the big bad guy also the whole world is being invaded by the legion, monk had to attack the legion in pandaria, mages in northrend had to defend the nexus, paladins defend the priest hall and they almost lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Back them, the kingdoms were divided by their pride and greedy, after the mess of the legion invasion in that time, the alliance and horde were founded as super power nations to counter attack menace like that, but even in that case the victories are not won easily and most time we depend in lucky and artifacts to slain the big bad guy also the whole world is being invaded by the legion, monk had to attack the legion in pandaria, mages in northrend had to defend the nexus, paladins defend the priest hall and they almost lose.
    You're missing the point, that without any real consequences or tension, the entire "story" ongoing is completely pointless.

The Burning Legion was hyped up to be the greatest threat ever, but we can't seem to ever lose any meaningful battles against them, and the Broken Shore hardly counts since it didn't really stop us from continuing the fight.

I don't care about any rationalizations which border on the same thread as defending the prequel trilogy. Sure, you could try to justify all of their storytelling shortcomings, but it doesn't really redeem them at all.

WC3 had a superior story which should have been continued by a proper sequel. WoW should only have ever dealt with B-story stuff like it did until Naxx and BC. MMORPGs are just terrible for the type of stories Blizzard has been trying (and failing) to tell in any meaningful way.

You're missing the point, that without any real consequences or tension, the entire "story" ongoing is completely pointless.

The Burning Legion was hyped up to be the greatest threat ever, but we can't seem to ever lose any meaningful battles against them, and the Broken Shore hardly counts since it didn't really stop us from continuing the fight.

I don't care about any rationalizations which border on the same thread as defending the prequel trilogy. Sure, you could try to justify all of their storytelling shortcomings, but it doesn't really redeem them at all.

WC3 had a superior story which should have been continued by a proper sequel. WoW should only have ever dealt with B-story stuff like it did until Naxx and BC. MMORPGs are just terrible for the type of stories Blizzard has been trying (and failing) to tell in any meaningful way.
    I understand you point but the expansion is not over yet to judge if the legion was at the level of the scourge or worse, so far the legion had few casualities compared to us which we had lost many heroes and many forces even throw we had an much more stronger army than in warcraft 3(the army of the horde and alliance combined would be like more than 5 millions or even more) heck we can even lose in argus but remember that azeroth had started to awaken and she alone can beat sargeras and the legion, so the next expansion could consist in us buying time until she wake up

I understand you point but the expansion is not over yet to judge if the legion was at the level of the scourge or worse, so far the legion had few casualities compared to us which we had lost many heroes and many forces even throw we had an much more stronger army than in warcraft 3(the army of the horde and alliance combined would be like more than 5 millions or even more) heck we can even lose in argus but remember that azeroth had started to awaken and she alone can beat sargeras and the legion, so the next expansion could consist in us buying time until she wake up
    Well their grand plan regarding the Nightwell was just stopped, and they have lost Gul'dan along with several powerful servants. Not to mention that we have thwarted them at every turn after the Broken Shore which is their only "victory" thus far. We're going to beat up Kil'jaeden (again) and Argus is going to be dealt with in a patch.

Oh, we might lose our unearned artifacts at the end? Wow, I never expected that. What a tragic loss. /s

Then it's on to beating up the Void Lords and then whatever villain Blizzard manufactures to follow them. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    i cant believe we gotta deal and work with that stupid wanna be mage.
    Wanna be? he was said to be one of the most powerful teleporters around. He's a goblin though so he just uses it to make a quick buck instead of anything useful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I think the interesting part of all this is that theres naga bosses on this new raid.

What does this means in terms of lore? Is azshara taking Sargeras side in defiance with the old gods? Is this somehow a plan of the old gods? Is Azshara going to be the transition to the next expansion? It raises alot of questions.
    They are in the flooded are of the tunnels, so my guess is they are attacking the legion to stop them from getting to the world soul. They will attack us as well of course.

- - - Updated - - -

This, if that wasn't the case, in feelwood the demons we had slayed there would had die permanently
    It's what Blizzard said, they aren't guessing. If an area is filled with enough fel, they can be killed. Felwood was probably not corrupted enough. It probably has to be more like Argus, completely fucked. Or like the Tomb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Wanna be? he was said to be one of the most powerful teleporters around. He's a goblin though so he just uses it to make a quick buck instead of anything useful.
    oh wooohoo!

he can cast teleport faster than usual!
    such an accomplishment!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Well their grand plan regarding the Nightwell was just stopped, and they have lost Gul'dan along with several powerful servants. Not to mention that we have thwarted them at every turn after the Broken Shore which is their only "victory" thus far. We're going to beat up Kil'jaeden (again) and Argus is going to be dealt with in a patch.

Oh, we might lose our unearned artifacts at the end? Wow, I never expected that. What a tragic loss. /s

Then it's on to beating up the Void Lords and then whatever villain Blizzard manufactures to follow them. Rinse and repeat.
    ???

our loss is this entire presence of the expansion. by not defeating gul'dan in WoD, the invasion became a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ???

our loss is this entire presence of the expansion. by not defeating gul'dan in WoD, the invasion became a problem
    Okay? So the Legion comes, and gets pushed back right after the Broken Shore. Oh no. What a big deal. We'll be pushing them into Argus by 7.3 after taking out Kil'jaeden. Damn. What a great loss we suffered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay? So the Legion comes, and gets pushed back right after the Broken Shore. Oh no. What a big deal. We'll be pushing them into Argus by 7.3 after taking out Kil'jaeden. Damn. What a great loss we suffered.
    except none of the events that transpire in tomb of sargeras isn't known yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Sisters of the Moon are trapped in a fading incorporal state, bound together and sharing health. Between them they maintain only enough power to sustain the physical form of one of them at a time."

It looks like they aren't alive.
    So Naisha did die in the Tomb. Really hope they explain on how she survived for a good bit, before she fell to madness, then died from lack of food or clean fresh water.
    For the Horde!

Perhaps I am mistaken, but it looks like Naisha is no longer listed as part of the Sisters of the Moon Encounter.

Edit: Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=260038/t...rs-of-the-moon
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

@Makorus

I really love the fact the it says "Now, The Demon Lord Prepares to Fight YOU, In this FINAL BATTLE", as if he's this ultra Galactic threat that has heard of your deeds, past through trials, gained ultimate powers of gods, and is now awaiting to face the player character, in an ultimate battle that'll judge how the universe goes on....weather it gets destroyed by the legion, or saved by the light....

I love that. We're Champions! We deserve to defeat Kil'jaeden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He might be, but yelling OMG confirmed or talking in all caps doesnt magically make you right especially when 90% of them have never even stepped inside beta.

hows that one quote go? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt?
    I'd rather speak my mind, and get yelled at, than to remain silent, while people talk out of their asses....