Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    "Shit mom, if she didn't want me to make fun of her weight, she wouldn't be so god damn fat." Not a difficult explanation.
    That is basically the same analogy as: "She wanted to be Raped, look how she was Dressed"

And now I stop reading this thread, its makes me just really sad to read this pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    So what do you care? You just wanna go back to being a bully like in highschool because its the only time you felt like you were worth something.
    DILLIGAF?
    ten.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I was more responding to the earlier part of your conversation, where someone called another persons employer and they were eventually fired.
    Fired for what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    The kid in the OP was in the wrong, yes. But not because said something, but because of what he said. And some fat chic posting pictures of herself in skimpy clothing or parading down the street half-naked is a reason to say something. People can't un-see that shit.
    Actually it isn't. There is no reason. You can keep your mouth shut, leave strangers be and go on about your day.

Deleted
    Can I just point out a few falsehoods in this article...
    I happen to know the individual who started this whole incident, and he swears by his life he never sent her a death threat. He commented, Obesity Kills, no death threats, no nothing.
    thejessdq is refusing to provide screenshots of this alleged death threat, and while he should not have commented, she is blatantly lying in the news.
    I have screenshots of the entire incident, and I saw it happen live, and there was not a single mention of suicide, the slitting of wrists or the command for her to eat her own blubber.
    This has been blown way out of proportion by Jessica Davey Quintick, and I think it is only right we demand to see evidence or she should retract her claims.
    What she is doing to the individual concerned in wholey unjust, as he never, and I repeat never, asked her to kill herself or said anything of the sort.
    Don't believe what the news tells you, they clearly have not checked her accuracy.
    Jessica Davey-Quintick is a LIAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    DILLIGAF?
    ten.
    Yes .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Actually it isn't. There is no reason. You can keep your mouth shut, leave strangers be and go on about your day.
    Clearly you're missing the point. The moment you enter the public eye, you expose yourself to public scrutiny. If you can't have enough respect for yourself and others to not parade around half-naked, you don't deserve the respect of not being called a land whale.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yes .
    You're clearly more blind than this woman is fat.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a reason.

Its funny as hell
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    I am dead serious when I ask this did a fat person try to eat you? Or better yet has a family member been eaten by one?

I dont get these forums it seems that poor people , refugees and fat people are by far the most hated people if you are on of these you should just do your self a favor and shoot yourself according to most of the posters here. Only on MMO-C do you get the feeling that these sort of people are worse than Hitler then again I am sure there are a bunch of people here who think he was a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Clearly you're missing the point. The moment you enter the public eye, you expose yourself to public scrutiny. If you can't have enough respect for yourself and others to not parade around half-naked, you don't deserve the respect of not being called a land whale.
    Where did she parade around half naked? She was on her own page, she didn't walk down main street (and even if she did, that does not justify harassment).

And again, scrutiny does not include insults, it does not include threats, it does not include being told to kill yourself.

It is pretty worrying how many on here do not understand basic human decency and manners. I mean, edgy key board warriors, but still.

I really, really don't get this thinking. She was having fun, not harming anybody, and people decide to go out of their way to go to her page and shit on her for no reason. Where does this need to try to ruin other people's time come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    I have a reason.

Its funny as hell
    Funny thing is you don't get how sad your attitude is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    I am dead serious when I ask this did a fat person try to eat you? Or better yet has a family member been eaten by one?

I dont get these forums it seems that poor people , refugees and fat people are by far the most hated people if you are on of these you should just do your self a favor and shoot yourself according to most of the posters here. Only on MMO-C do you get the feeling that these sort of people are worse than Hitler then again I am sure there are a bunch of people here who think he was a great guy.
    It's a video game forum. So mostly angry teenage boys and maladjusted early twenty somethings trying to be edgy.

None of them would dare to say the things they do here to someone's actual face.

Deleted
    Where did she parade around half naked? She was on her own page, she didn't walk down main street (and even if she did, that does not justify harassment).

And again, scrutiny does not include insults, it does not include threats, it does not include being told to kill yourself.

It is pretty worrying how many on here do not understand basic human decency and manners. I mean, edgy key board warriors, but still.

I really, really don't get this thinking. She was having fun, not harming anybody, and people decide to go out of their way to go to her page and shit on her for no reason. Where does this need to try to ruin other people's time come from?

Funny thing is you don't get how sad your attitude is.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a video game forum. So mostly angry teenage boys and maladjusted early twenty somethings trying to be edgy.

None of them would dare to say the things they do here to someone's actual face.
    Well I would dare them to film them self going out on the street telling these sort of people the things they have been saying on these forums in fact it would do most them some good doing this. I am gone be honest the way they act towards poor people and refugees are even worse and shows them having no clue about the world in general.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    People have been making fun of others since mankind existed.

Only a complete moron would be surprised by this.
    Only a delusional moron would expect that to change
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    While I agree on having absolutely no justification of harassment, as far as I know, the term "Burlesque" pretty much implies "parade around half naked". At least the modern usage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    While I agree on having absolutely no justification of harassment, as far as I know, the term "Burlesque" pretty much implies "parade around half naked". At least the modern usage of it.
    It means a show. Where you have to go to to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    People have been making fun of others since mankind existed.

Only a complete moron would be surprised by this.
    Only a delusional moron would expect that to change
    And there have been consequences since forever. As the kid learned.

Also, she was not made fun of, she was harassed, insulted and threatened. I know it is hard for some bullies to understand the difference.

Yaaaaar, she be a whale.

I mean come on, there's no justification to telling her to kill herself, but I totally support trolling that hogbeast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    I'd fat shame her too.

Her body is unhealthy and she should be actively working to change it.
    Yeah pretty much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where did she parade around half naked? She was on her own page, she didn't walk down main street
    You understand that social media falls under "public" right?

Offense is only ever taken. If some fat chic gets upset because she posts risque pictures of herself and someone voices disgust, that's her fucking problem. And I already addressed the "threats", etc, so your going back to it is silly.

It is pretty worrying how many on here do not understand basic human decency and manners.
    You know what doesn't qualify under "decency or manners"? Her pictures.

Deleted
    It means a show. Where you have to go to to see.

- - - Updated - - -

And there have been consequences since forever. As the kid learned.

Also, she was not made fun of, she was harassed, insulted and threatened. I know it is hard for some bullies to understand the difference.
    I know the individual who said 'obesity kills'. He never asked her to kill herself, slit her wrists or anything else. She just lied in the article, and if you message her on instagram and ask her for proof, she will block you because it doesnt exist.

Deleted
    Hey guys.
    Odds are you wont believe me, but I was one of the kids that was involved in this.
    I found this page amusing after a friend showed me it.
    Send me questions if you want. I can't give much personal info, but if anyone knows if it is possible to set up an AMA I could prove myself to the Moderators.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, none of us told her to kill herself or anything like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Irl Peter Griffin
    ok