Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Sorry to the 3 random people I end up playing with for this but that mount is great.
    as long as you try to play your fine :P just dont afk (1 afking will make it take way longer, and 2 you will be kciked for afking, and possibly banned)

- - - Updated - - -

Still, I won't be a dead weight to the team, that's just not on in my mindset. I'll try my best, but I'm not overly good at the game and I have no intention to get better, especially for such a short term goal.
    if im on and you want to i will be running groups to bassicly quickly get the 15 games done, allready got 1 here from MMOC
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Still, I won't be a dead weight to the team, that's just not on in my mindset. I'll try my best, but I'm not overly good at the game and I have no intention to get better, especially for such a short term goal.
    Honestly, Grab someone from chat who's looking to get the same 15 games done (hell grab 4), queue against the dumbest AI. Screw around for 3 minutes a game and be done in less than an hour. There are plenty of people out there that are doing the same thing as you, don't worry about it too much.

How about we swap the mount rewards? Because I really want that horse for WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to the 3 random people I end up playing with for this but that mount is great.
    also if you dident know, reaching level 20 gets you a pet in wow

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post
    The mount has a sargeras vibe to it, maybe a sign of things to come
    Not really, it's more like a Ragnaros cat.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gorkos View Post
    Hate heroes but want mount....... Damn it

- - - Updated - - -

i hate playing heroes and have no one that will play it. But i want that mount...... damnit

Literally just make a smurf account on another computer, and play AI games by yourself. Or if you don't have another computer, there are ways to do it on the same computer, just have to get 2 versions of the game running at the same time.

ORRRRRRRR just play AI games with people in general chat that are spamming for people to do the quest with.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just do vs ai on easy. Play a character that can push lanes and be done in under 2 hours.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also if you dident know, reaching level 20 gets you a pet in wow
    you really are pushing people to play the game huh shill

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyt13 View Post
    you really are pushing people to play the game huh shill
    You like using overused words don't you, I don't see how telling someone that they can get a pet from playing it makes someone a shill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    You like using overused words don't you, I don't see how telling someone that they can get a pet from playing it makes someone a shill.
    Yeah he
    A. Really has a fetish for the word shill
    B. Hates me because he doesn't know the difference between a reskin and remodel and it makes him feel bad
    C. He also thinks I am some blizzard fanboi because I know how this event will work when NO one should be able to as it hasent happened yet (even though they have already done this exact event 3 times before. So it will work the exact same way)

Argh! Rofl, I didn't read the dates....just spent 4 hrs grinding against the AI on my PC and Laptop simultaneously for nothing. Never played it before, but i guess at least im finally making progress towards the HS back and the Wow pet.... /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Just do vs ai on easy. Play a character that can push lanes and be done in under 2 hours.
    But the information released says you have to play a "match", which is against human players (going by what the options are in the game).

So does anyone know if this will count against AI or not? I'm thinking AI games do not count, just going by what it says in the news release.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMethod View Post
    But the information released says you have to play a "match", which is against human players (going by what the options are in the game).

So does anyone know if this will count against AI or not? I'm thinking AI games do not count, just going by what it says in the news release.
    It worked for the oni skin
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

time to dual box some HotS, because it said "play" and not "win"

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    It worked for the oni skin
    Good to know! Thanks!

Yeah he
    A. Really has a fetish for the word shill
    B. Hates me because he doesn't know the difference between a reskin and remodel and it makes him feel bad
    C. He also thinks I am some blizzard fanboi because I know how this event will work when NO one should be able to as it hasent happened yet (even though they have already done this exact event 3 times before. So it will work the exact same way)
    He has 61 post, dont even acknowledge posters with counts that low

you can, open 2 windows, make an alt account ,add them as a friend, and play both at once
    but if your really so anti social you wont add a random person to do some matches with then well... no mount : /
    I tried to test it out and open two windows using two launchers today, but it wouldn't let me run the game twice on one computer. I even have the option in settings checked to allow multiple launchers. But when launching the game, both launchers (two separate accounts) claimed the game was already running.

Anyone else able to get it to run two sessions on one computer at the same time? Luckily I have a spare laptop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMethod View Post
    I tried to test it out and open two windows using two launchers today, but it wouldn't let me run the game twice on one computer. I even have the option in settings checked to allow multiple launchers. But when launching the game, both launchers (two separate accounts) claimed the game was already running.

Anyone else able to get it to run two sessions on one computer at the same time? Luckily I have a spare laptop.
    no, sadly you cant run two versions of it at once (possibly with a virtual computer?) but yeah with a spare PC
    (when i said open 2 windows i ment on 2 pcs)

but there will be TONS of people doing this tomorow, so if you just get in you can easily find somone, add them as friend, play your matches then remove em when your done

i will bassicly be playing tomorow 1pm est to 7:30 pm EST tomorow, and will be up for playing matches with MMOchamp users, ive allready got 2 who have added me and i will help them get it done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ize View Post
    Argh! Rofl, I didn't read the dates....just spent 4 hrs grinding against the AI on my PC and Laptop simultaneously for nothing. Never played it before, but i guess at least im finally making progress towards the HS back and the Wow pet.... /sigh
    lol ouch :P well yeah, you need to reach 20 to get the wow pet, and the good thing is completing this thing and getting the mount will give you a stim pack, doubleling exp gained from matches

lol ouch :P well yeah, you need to reach 20 to get the wow pet, and the good thing is completing this thing and getting the mount will give you a stim pack, doubleling exp gained from matches
    Speaking of fast XP, I tested a custom game out tonight and noticed that I can turn my damage way up, and even level my team AI up to 30. This makes it so that I can barely even ride across the map before they wreck the enemy team haha. But will tweaking these settings still count as a game for the mount? It seems sketchy as hell. The game was literally like a minute long. Maybe I'm playing in the wrong mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'd rather play neither. MOBA's are the colon cancer that the RTS genre (which was actually interesting) shat out during its death throes on the toilet after suffering a heart attack from eating too much junk food and hanging themselves from the light fitting whilst jacking off.

Fuck MOBA's.
    Oh you are just delightful.