Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's almost as if they want European Countries to keep their identity.

Russia does?
    Good joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, France should break apart then? Give the Basques, Bretons, and Occitans their independence back? Hell, they should let Normandy, Gascony, and Alsace-Lorraine be independent again too.

Yay nationalism!

Don't forget to split Spain and Italy.
    The Netherlands should also be split in 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Does it really matter if he buggered another man behind his wives back? Genuine question
    No it doesn't. When you vote, you're not hiring someone for their sexual or religious beliefs, or how they like their steaks cooked. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme when you should be looking at their professional/political record, what they support/oppose, and who they're getting their money from.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Ahh yes, because nothing says Weak like stopping your Countries culture from being overrun by other much worse and shittier cultures.
    Nothing says weak like splintering generations old alliances and camaraderie because you want to engage in some xenophobia. Russia is backing isolationist parties because a weakened EU, NATO, and Western Global Order is good for Russia.

The West's unprecedented power comes from its unity. Russia seeks to bolster movements that would undermine that unity.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Infidelity is a fairly big "no no" in politics isn't it?

Like, if you're that dishonest with the people closest to you, wtf are you going to be like with the "public"

So yeah, it does matter if he buggered another man behind his wives back. You could argue it "shouldn't" but with politics being what it is...
    But what if his wife doesn't care?

Deleted
    All our presidential candidates are scum, why would Macron be any different?

What evidence?
    Did he laugh like this?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    They are really getting desperate. Although it seems le pen is not getting more money from russian banks. Are they smelling a defeat?

I would want to know if the person I'd nominate to take care of me and my countries needs would be able to cheat the trust of others.

But I only want to hear about it if there is actual proof that said person does. Our world would definitely benefit if all the news about 'rumours' and 'unverifiable anonymous leaks' would simply not exist, as they are nothing but a slander tool nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Doesn't still count as infidelity if the wife is in the loop? Eitherways, it was pointed out to me that this is France where, from what I've previously gathered anyway, infidelity isn't such a moral quandary
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't still count as infidelity if the wife is in the loop? Eitherways, it was pointed out to me that this is France where, from what I've previously gathered anyway, infidelity isn't such a moral quandary
    Infidelity doesn't really exist in France, it's almost the national sport, encouraged and expected. Every town has a club libertin to enable it.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Does it really matter if he buggered another man behind his wives back? Genuine question
    Nope, but there is still many who are bothered by how others live.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Are the people screaming incoherently about ''subhuman savages'' really that unaware that the champion of this rhetoric explicitly and quite openly followed German tradition by placing Slavs number two on a list in which Jews were number ones ?

Hey, Russian bots, the maniacs that soiled their pants over ''inferior races should be exterminated to cleanse Europe for real Aryans'' put you (and French, and Italians, and Greeks, and Serbs, and Poles, and Spaniards,..but he was quite fond of Arabs) in the inferior races category.

That's really odd. isn'it, it.s almost like rabid racism was a completely made up thing to justify thinly invading other people countries and murdering them.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-02-09 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the West has moved beyond Outing and other forms of gay-bashing? Way to ruin Wednesday night GEN-OT.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    when it comes to voters, personality matter as much as political acumen
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Infidelity is a fairly big "no no" in politics isn't it?
    No. In France nobody cares if he cheats on his wife with a man, woman, small furry animal or garden tool. Rightly so.

15+ Year Old Account
    He's the Frenchiest of the French, his wife probably watched while smoking a cigarette through a long cigarette holder.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Really, you can't understand why cheating on your spouse would matter?

I honestly doubt this matters in most western countries. Either because they already progressed far enough or because people are simply too hardboiled to care (as long as they like the candidate, a'la grab 'em by the pussy 35 checkout time Trump or blowjob Bill).

What would work much better in Germany or France are corruption scandals. Keep trying Putin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    I honestly doubt this matters in most western countries. Either because they already progressed far enough or because people are simply too hardboiled to care (as long as they like the candidate, a'la grab 'em by the pussy 35 checkout time Trump or blowjob Bill).

What would work much better in Germany or France are corruption scandals. Keep trying Putin.
    Exactly. Sure, their love lives can be interesting but it won't matter much in elections. What seemed to affect candidates is thing like fraud, yes, looking at you, Fillon, Sarkozy, even le pen lost a point with her little FN&EU salary adventures. These made headlines.

Behind both their backs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.