Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Read the OP. You get your 'they' from there, since I replied to the OP.

'We killed Gul'dan We killed Archimonde and Now Kill'jaeden soon where gonna kill Mephistroth and we Killed Tich is the, legion pretty much doomed i see no hope for them if they lose argus, to the army of light.'

The above does not include Gul'dan. You misread apparently.

rofl..
    Uhh no. Your the wrong one. The op said. Guldan dead. Archi dead. Kiljaden dead. You said "they arnt really dead other then archi" you saying that includes guldan. So no. You said they. And that implies all of them. As you did not exclude guldan

So no he is right you said guldan

Http://imgur.com/Tabx3xF

He said guldan. Archi. And kiljaden are dead. You said no they arnt other then archi. Implying you also mean guldan. And noe your calling people stupid cause you didn't say guldan...

When you have a list of dead people. And you say "all of them but person C is dead" if someone says "OK person B is dead then?" And you call them an idiot cause you never said B was dead... That's you being the idiot because you did
    .. Not them

Also it may be that your blind. But you say the op didn't say guldan. But you even bolded it. Idk why you did this. You made your point even worse. You said "the op didn't say guldan. Therefore he's not who I was talking about" meanwhile bolding the op saying guldan...

I'm pretty sure your just trying to troll but made yourself look like a massive idiot...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-09 at 05:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    They already said we're ending the legion this expansion, so yes the legion is doomed.
    They said no such thing. Only thing that was said is we will get more than a temporary peace. Not even close to finishing them off for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromes View Post
    In one of the most recent interviews they say that they havent decided yet, so you might wanna stop with trying to correct someone.

Nope, all they said was that we take the fight to the legion, not that we're ending it, would be pretty stupid way of advertising
    Just look up the post, was an interview with one of big wow lore guys. I don't keep up with their names.

They already said we're ending the legion this expansion, so yes the legion is doomed.
    No they didn't they said to achieve more than a " temporary peace " that could mean many things killing Kil'jaeden and potentially destroying/cleansing/whatever argus is more than enough to set the legion back considerably, Sargeras would of lost the race he needed most.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    They said no such thing. Only thing that was said is we will get more than a temporary peace. Not even close to finishing them off for good.
    Was on the mmo champ front page like a month ago. The dude said the legion threat is ending this expansion.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-02-09 at 05:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just look up the post, was an interview with one of big wow lore guys. I don't keep up with their names.
    Jesse cox is his name also he used to be a big lore guy. Cata and before (him and total biscuit became famous from their cataclysm beta content) jesses YouTube channel was literally OMFG CATA. But both of them have left wow mostly. With Jesse playing on and off
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-09 at 05:16 AM.

My bet is neither will actually turn out to be "dead dead" as it'll probably be too tempting to give us another "Twin Emperor" style fight with both Archimonde and Kil'jadeen at the same time before Sargeras as a final boss somewhere down the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was on the mmo champ front page like a month ago. The dude said the legion threat is ending this expansion.
    You mean this?
    Originally Posted by Ion Hazzikostas
    Could you explain if Argus will be just a raid, or a whole new continent coupled with a leveling experience?
    I can promise it will not be a leveling experience. It is not an expansion. Patch 7.3 is going to take us to Argus. It's the standard package of outdoor zone, quests, instanced content, raid, and other complementary features. But it is the capstone of the story of the Legion expansion. We were attacked, we defend our planet, we drive them back, and we win a temporary peace. But I think we need more than a temporary peace this time. We need to take the fight to them and that's the only way we're ever truly going to be safe. And that is the story of the patch.
    It's like the 3000th time that the Legion has invaded Azeroth at this point. It might be nice to at least put a little bit more of a stop to it this time.
    Exactly, exactly. (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    You mean this?

-snip-
    Aqua can you hug me. Someone made fun of me in another thread for having done 7 posts a day for the past year. It hurt me so much. :"(

You have about the same amount of posts time to post ratio as me
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-09 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromes View Post
    In one of the most recent interviews they say that they havent decided yet, so you might wanna stop with trying to correct someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

read above, i dont wanna say it again and again, as blizzard has confirmed "for now its cannon but we may change it, as the cinematic shows it and it may be cool to have him back for something"
    Until they change it, he IS dead. So until they do, I can correct you Dromes 'cause YOU'RE wrong.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-02-09 at 07:22 AM.

Uhh no. Your the wrong one. The op said. Guldan dead. Archi dead. Kiljaden dead. You said "they arnt really dead other then archi" you saying that includes guldan. So no. You said they. And that implies all of them. As you did not exclude guldan

So no he is right you said guldan

Http://imgur.com/Tabx3xF

He said guldan. Archi. And kiljaden are dead. You said no they arnt other then archi. Implying you also mean guldan. And noe your calling people stupid cause you didn't say guldan...

When you have a list of dead people. And you say "all of them but person C is dead" if someone says "OK person B is dead then?" And you call them an idiot cause you never said B was dead... That's you being the idiot because you did
    .. Not them

Also it may be that your blind. But you say the op didn't say guldan. But you even bolded it. Idk why you did this. You made your point even worse. You said "the op didn't say guldan. Therefore he's not who I was talking about" meanwhile bolding the op saying guldan...

I'm pretty sure your just trying to troll but made yourself look like a massive idiot...
    I definitely bolded the good old Gul'dan. It was there the entire time.
    Oh I had fun. Sorry you didn't.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    Nobody can stop millions of loot hungry murderous crazy "freedom" fighters. Not even Legion. We will liberate everything whether they want it or not and annihilate anyone that has a chance of dropping any loot.

stop spreading misinformation

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Archimonde is Schrödinger's cat - he can be dead or alive, whatever Blizzard want. If Kil'jaeden perma die in 7.2, I doubt Archimonde will return.

I think after destroying Argus, Legion still will have many forces, but without command they will no longer be a threat. Probably demon lords will start fighting each other, and Army of the Light will slowly take back more and more worlds.

Later in the story I expect former Legion (especially Nathrezim) to join Void Lords. You know why? Void and Legion remind me of communism and nazi german - nazi (Legion) was created to defeat communism (Void), but they used wrong methods and became just as evil. And you know what happened after nazi were defeated? Former Gestapo agents became Stasi agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Nobody can stop millions of loot hungry murderous crazy "freedom" fighters. Not even Legion. We will liberate everything whether they want it or not and annihilate anyone that has a chance of dropping any loot.
    This is so Dune. ;P
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-02-09 at 09:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    We killed Gul'dan We killed Archimonde and Now Kill'jaeden soon where gonna kill Mephistroth and we Killed Tich is the, legion pretty much doomed i see no hope for them if they lose argus, to the army of light.
    '
    Archimone as mentioned before Isn't dead, neither will be Tichnondrius as we killed him In Nighthold not the Nether. only killed In the Twisting Nether = dead demon.

They basically stole that idea from their other game, Starcraft.

Hell half of the story of Legion Is stolen shamelessly from Starcraft.

Illidan Is the Kerrigan of WoW, and the army of Light Is the Zerg Swarm of WoW. Illidan will probably be the chosen one, become some kind of angelic super light being and kill Amon-...I mean Sargeras In the Nether (Or Void In Starcraft). Does really nobody see the copy paste story? Not to mention they copied the Legendary Drops from Diablo 3 which just makes me think how unoriginal the expansion Is and has little to no bone of originality In It.

What I'd really want Is Illidan to just be like "No..." and walk off, after someone tells him "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE.. only you can kill Sargeras and destroy the Legion" or even more funnier. HE will become the new Lord of the Legion. I want that twist, rather than the predictable path of "He's our chosen one now, he's redeemed" oh did I mention that? Not only did he and Kerrigan literally kill MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.. but they multiple times tried to destroy worlds and nations. Yet since they kill the big bad they're completely redeemed... quit It with your redemption stories, Blizz.

But yes, the Legion Is doomed as we know It. I'm sure that's a mask for "But wait, there's a new leader"
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wow, that is some dancing around right there for such a huge impacting lore figure.
    Blizzard has always been pretty bad at handling lore with consistency. Basically every new game retcon the whole story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    The Legion thought they were invincible because they are immortal and can reform in the Nether unless killed there.
    Then they encountered fighters who can just click "release" and come back to fight one minute later, and who gets 50 % stronger each new patch.

Then they knew they were screwed.

just think of the sheer amount of resources (graphic) that is behind legion mobs, bosses and environment. There is no way Blizzard will just get rid of those to make something drastically new. Reskin / slightly remkae - maybe. New? Nah.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

They'll all be brought back as "the golden horde" 3 expansions from now after we chase dreadlord Jaina to alternate universe and stumble upon who gives a god damn who wants revenge on us and brings everything back from another alternate universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

"is an enemy going to die in a game where we are the good guys" yes...?

- - - Updated - - -

again blizz has said "we dont know yet" because the cinematic shows him dying on draenor, so for now hes dead ,but the blizz could choose to make
    cinematic>nether

as yes we beat him in the nether, but he teleported us all back to draenor and died there

- - - Updated - - -

and no the broken shore is not enough, it would need to be so fel saturated it begins to warp like argus
    for example marduum wasent enough fel, and that is a shattered planet of fel, but since it was destroyed it is no longer saturated enough
    when it was a full planet it was enough to contain them, but when destroyed it is no longer that

- - - Updated - - -

no we dident, because we beat him, he then teleported us all out of the twisting nether to draenor, and died there ,watch the cinematic

- - - Updated - - -

except the issue is as said by blizzard, at the end of the fight he teleports us out and dies on draenor, so for now hes dead, but they may bring him back

- - - Updated - - -

read above, i dont wanna say it again and again, as blizzard has confirmed "for now its cannon but we may change it, as the cinematic shows it and it may be cool to have him back for something"
    Blizz said we killed him.

We killed Archimonde, but Blizzard may change it if they want to.