Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Man 'kicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach killing unborn twins'

MUM-TO-BE ATTACK Man ‘who kicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach causing her to lose unborn twins’ is charged as we picture him for the first time
    David Gallacher, 37, is accused of assaulting the expectant woman by kicking her in the stomach
    A MAN was charged today over a race attack on a pregnant woman who later lost her unborn twin babies.

David Gallacher, 37, who has been pictured by The Sun for the first time, is accused of assaulting the mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach as she walked close to a mosque.

David Gallacher, 37, is accused of assaulting the Muslim mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach
    He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The unnamed Somalian woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault.

Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.
    Gallacher was today charged with assault causing actual bodily harm, assault by beating and two counts of racially/religiously aggravated assault.

He has also been charged with three counts of assaulting a constable as they arrested a man in a separate incident on September 14 last year.

Gallacher, of no fixed abode, has been bailed to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court on 14 March.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/280027...irst-time/amp/

I don't understand how people can be so hateful.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I don't understand how people can be so hateful.
    What do u expect when trump has won the office
    He is the incarnation if new nazis

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well then. Now that's certainly something!

Is he crazy?

That would be a double murder in the US.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest you change your title unless it is stated by police that he did it because she was muslim.
    So sick of people posting crap just to make muslims the victim. Sure it's tragic but so is perpetuating the muslim victim card.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    I'd suggest you change your title unless it is stated by police that he did it because she was muslim.
    So sick of people posting crap just to make muslims the victim. Sure it's tragic but so is perpetuating the muslim victim card.
    Go tell your crap to the sun maybe they will listen to u

Quote Originally Posted by TUNISIA- View Post
    Are you suggesting the leader of a foreign country could affect you personally and make you be racist and hateful?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Charge him with double murder and be done with it. Assault charge is a joke.

Are you suggesting the leader of a foreign country could affect you personally and make you be racist and hateful?
    Yes its possible

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    The police charged him with "two counts of racially/religiously aggravated assault." So shove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could validate the opinions of hateful individuals and make them more prone to act. Not saying that's what happened here.

At any rate, I'm surprised we haven't gotten to "it was her fault/this is what you should expect when you let in so many brown people!" comments yet.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I don't think Trump advocates kicking pregnant women in the stomach, he's got kids and grand kids.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Fuck.... I spilled my tea!!! Thanks Trump!

Seriously, are we just blaming Trump for everything now? This has nothing to do with the man.
    Trump now with his sick ideologie gave inspiration for many sick people to attack the foreigners

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Is he crazy?

That would be a double murder in the US.
    Why should he be charged with murder? Doesn't America also uphold the belief that an unborn fetus isn't a person?

Deleted
    Thanks Obama!

Why am i saying that?
    Because Trump has just as much to do with this as Obama does.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I don't think Trump advocates kicking pregnant women in the stomach, he's got kids and grand kids.
    Im not telling that but his speech against refugees make the road clear for some acts

As if people from other countries care for your orange skinned grandpa.

Spoiler: The political theatre in the US isnt as important as you think it is.

This have nothing to do with trumph, nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheatreStyle View Post
    Why should he be charged with murder? Doesn't America also uphold the belief that an unborn fetus isn't a person?
    Only the left promote that BS because of abortion. Here is the law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn...f_Violence_Act