Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Let's go, they were reading us and now they are tempting us¡ And they succeded¡ At least with me.

See you in Tamriel guys, and thanks for all the advice.

BTW, the Gold Edition has every DLC, right?
    Yeah they got me too.

Gold edition contains every DLC except the Shadows of the Hist as far as I'm informed.

And I just checked and Steam has a sale as well now, which got me wondering for anyone more knowledgable: is there any difference between playing on steam or just the regular launcher?
    Last edited by mmocce61358ae0; 2017-02-08 at 10:50 PM. Reason: P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    Yeah they got me too.

Gold edition contains every DLC except the Shadows of the Hist as far as I'm informed.
    I guess that enough to keep us busy for some months? :P
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I guess that enough to keep us busy for some months? :P
    Yup. Shadows of the hist sucks anyway. Just two dungeons and a personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I only realized the other day, Argonians and Khajit have their own skeletons now instead of using the standard one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without getting too much into it because i want some adventure and naivety to follow me through this game, will a 2h nightblade character function at max level? Think rogue using a 2h.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Well I bought this game last week so I could play with an old friend who recommended this, paid $30 for the base game and was surprised how much that didn't include, it looks like half the game map is inaccessible without the dlc's and I couldn't play the race I wanted and be in my buddies faction without buying an upgrade. Now the game is on sale for 50%, and I could have had all those dlc's for the same price I paid originally. Frustrating.

On the plus side I like the combat and graphics. Quests aren't terrible either.

I would like to try all the updates since the abysmal launch version, but they don't have a trial and I am afraid of GW2 trap: to pay the money for the game just to be excluded from the actual content by a paywall in form of an expansion pack/DLC/whatever.

BTW is some youtuber worth following? I love Bellulargaming, so something similar but about TESO will be amazing.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

15+ Year Old Account
    BTW is some youtuber worth following? I love Bellulargaming, so something similar but about TESO will be amazing.
    Deltia's Gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I would like to try all the updates since the abysmal launch version, but they don't have a trial and I am afraid of GW2 trap: to pay the money for the game just to be excluded from the actual content by a paywall in form of an expansion pack/DLC/whatever.
    God WoW is such shit, you have to PAY FOR EXPANSIONS!!!!

OT: ESO's Gold edition is #2 on Steam currently, also someone found in the game files what seems to indicate wielding 1 handed weapons and runes simultaneously, rather than dual wielding swords.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit how long is this gold sale going to be? And isn't it normally $60?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Shit how long is this gold sale going to be? And isn't it normally $60?
    No idea, and yes.

That's a pretty good price

the base game is also 12$ btw

how much is the upgrade to morrowind if you already own the game? $40?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

On Steam (and I assume this extends to any other storefronts it's on sale from) it's on sale until the 14th.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't get the gold version without making a new account cause I already own Imperial edition. Great idea Bethesda.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    how much is the upgrade to morrowind if you already own the game? $40?
    Yes, Marrowind is $40 for the stand-alone "adventure" or whatever they're calling it (no other DLC/content included).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    I can't get the gold version without making a new account cause I already own Imperial edition. Great idea Bethesda.
    I believe you can get the guilds and glory pack on the crown store. Same thing as gold edition for 5500 crowns which is £23.99 here. Not sure how much it is over in the US or EU.

do they also have sometimes specials for crowns? like 50% off for a crown pack?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    do they also have sometimes specials for crowns? like 50% off for a crown pack?
    I don't think they ever have sales for the crowns themselves, just for what you can purchase with the crowns.

So, for someone who has never played the game (barring an hour or so back when I purchased the Imperial Edition a couple years ago) and also knows nothing of the game at all, in fact nothing of the world at all (about an hour of Skyrim played too), is there a class that plays like a WoW death knight - wielding a two-hander, smashing mobs around the head and using dark/necromantic/death magic?

Any useful resources for a complete and utter newbie?