Drape of Shame or 4 piece?

Title.

Obviously when cloak is necessary to get 4 piece.

Depends on ilvl and/or group size.
    DoS is better for larger groups, where you AoE more.
    4p is technicly a singletarget healing output.
    Personally picked 4p over 15 ilvl lower DoS, but my focus is 12-15man heroic raids & M+

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    i use both because both are to strong
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Should he wear one over the other then?

uhh if it's a fight where you have no mana issues or want to do better on meters, definitely just run crit-cape+2set imo

if you're worrying about your mana or your healing output while moving though, you'll be giving up like a 2-3% healing done increase for more healing stream totems, which I think is worthwhile tradeoff, since it will make your healing more mana efficient and usually when you've crit someone, they're often out of danger range or still completely in it, regardless of whether or not that crit was hitting 5% harder, as 5% isn't a very big deal, just from a practical standpoint

7+ Year Old Account
    Dont wear the Set cloak Use the other 5 pieces even if they have not the best stats.
    Even the Druids are facepalming in response...

Obviously he only has 4 pieces right now. Not everybody has been lucky enough to somehow get 6 pieces of tier gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    idk what you want what is wrong on wearing the drape ? and using the 5 other slots for the 4 piece set? i wear the gloves legendary + drape of shame as cloak so i use helmet shoulders chest and the pants 4 piece.
    If you try to troll again like littel brat welcome to the ignore when you cant discuss or argument.
    I don't know if there is anything wrong with wearing the drape, I was merely pointing out something that apparently sailed right over your head, but was PAINFULLY obvious to literally everybody else in this thread. If The OP had more than 4 pieces (which he OBVIOUSLY doesn't) then this thread wouldn't exist. He is obviously in a situation where he has to chose between having the drape OR the four piece at the moment. this isn't a difficult concept.

Of course that was also something that I pointed out in clear concise English in the post you responded to... so maybe you are the one that's trolling.

Do you even read?
    In general you shouldn't have rolled on a cloak in the first place, you've essentially wasted loot another player in your raid could have had.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    In general you shouldn't have rolled on a cloak in the first place, you've essentially wasted loot another player in your raid could have had.
    You do realize coins are a thing, right? And the boss who drops the cloak also drop the cake. So maybe you and Bethier can go join a group of people who don't think before they comment.

Fights over 6 min use 4p

Fights under 6 min use cloak

If you have legendary gloves use 4p.

I'm also stuck in this awkward situation. It really sucks, but if it's a fight were you would go oom like 6 min fights use the 4p otherwise go with drape if mana is fine.

idk what you want what is wrong on wearing the drape ? and using the 5 other slots for the 4 piece set? i wear the gloves legendary + drape of shame as cloak so i use helmet shoulders chest and the pants for the 4 piece set.
    If you try to troll again like littel brat welcome to the ignore when you cant discuss or argument.
    *sigh*

Let me emphasise that for you...

cloak is necessary to get 4 piece.
    If you don't understand that, imagine if he ONLY has Gloves and Legs/Head as Legendary choices. Now try to (re)start your thinking process.

Deleted
    Quick question on the same topic, hope you don't mind: What about 2 piece vs the drape, if my focus is M+ and 10man hc raid? Sadly cloak and breast are my only set pieces til now and I'm wondering if I should wear it over the drape?

If you're focusing on M+, your top heals should be HW/HS, so 2p should be worth more than the cloak.

I'm kind of in the same boat...

I have a warforged DoS (870) and legendary Head / Legs. I can't figure out what is best setup for me. I'm thinking i should only do the 2pc (hands / chest) for this tier. Unless i get the hands legendary in the future.

idk what you want what is wrong on wearing the drape ? and using the 5 other slots for the 4 piece set? i wear the gloves legendary + drape of shame as cloak so i use helmet shoulders chest and the pants for the 4 piece set.
    You can't be this bad at critical thinking.