10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya there is no talking to you at this point.

Once again its not going to be anywhere near the level of a ps4/xb1. If it was EA wouldn't be porting the last gen version of Fifa on the dam thing. We have more then enough information to confirm it won't be anywhere near those systems.

That is still nothing but streaming....

I can stream the Ps4 to my phone and my phone is a piece of shit(highly dated hardware). Hardware is not a factor in doing that at all.
    Wasn't that a rumor too? You keep taking rumors as fact. Ill admit most rumors seem to line up with it being weak, but Im holding out my full judgement for launch day leaks of the specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a link to this?

God I hope its more powerful then a 11 year old system..

The Wii-U was a tier between the 360/XB1, The Switch is a step up but still no where near the level of a XB1.
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fif.../1100-6447629/

- - - Updated - - -

Got a link to this?

God I hope its more powerful then a 11 year old system..

The Wii-U was a tier between the 360/XB1, The Switch is a step up but still no where near the level of a XB1.
    WiiU was still much closer to xbox 360. Id argue Switch is probably smack dab in the middle. If I had to guess, it would be 850gflops in docked mode. Just slightly more powerful than a WiiU in handheld mode. I do wonder if they could port more games if they were willing to run then at 480p in handheld upscaled to 720p. And how terrible would that look if they did do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Id argue Switch is probably smack dab in the middle. If I had to guess, it would be 850gflops in docked mode. Just slightly more powerful than a WiiU in handheld mode. I do wonder if they could port more games if they were willing to run then at 480p in handheld upscaled to 720p. And how terrible would that look if they did do that.
    How many flops it is really doesn't matter, what matters is the performance of those flops. Downscaling a game can only do some much as well, example being BF1 will not run on this system at all.

Like I have said a few times already, As a handheld its amazing (performance/gaming wise) as a home console its lackluster. It lacks basic features that home consoles have had since last gen. Its also no where near the performance of PS4/XB1. Nintendo is marketing it as a home console and that's how it will be judged.

I plan to get one at some point, but a few of there choices have already limited how much ill use it.

Ill admit most rumors seem to line up with it being weak, but Im holding out my full judgement for launch day leaks of the specs.
    The pic's I posted on the last page isn't rumor and it shows that The Switch is in fact weaker then XB1/PS4 by a great amount. There is a clear massive downscale in Dragon Quest Heroes. While it isn't the final product it is showing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-09 at 04:02 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't call it massive. Looks like going from ultra to medium settings. I dont think they had to create custom low res textures or anything for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its all but confirmed that an Arm A57 is in the switch. I know nothing about that chip.

I wouldn't call it massive. Looks like going from ultra to medium settings. I dont think they had to create custom low res textures or anything for it.

Its all but confirmed that an Arm A57 is in the switch.
    Going from Ultra to Medium is a massive downgrade and also link a source to it having a Arm A57 plz.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

breath of the wild takes place after ocarina of time

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...carina_of_time
    Last edited by Immitis; 2017-02-09 at 05:08 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Going from Ultra to Medium is a massive downgrade and also link a source to it having a Arm A57 plz.
    The manufacturer of the Arm chipsets tweeted that the Switch was running with an A57 and then quickly deleted it. Ill see if I can find a pic of it.

http://nintendotoday.com/nintendo-sw...ardware-specs/

- - - Updated - - -

Now, from what I saw the tweet didnt mention anything about the gpu in it, so I dont know where they heard that, but they do say it runs at 1ghz which is faster than the leaked specs. Who freaking knows. Its why im waiting. Also a point to mention, the Pascal based chips also use A57 chips too.

Do we really need 2 more pages arguing about the specs of the system?

We know its far underpowered compared to the Xbox One and PS4 as evidence by it not getting Frostbite version of Fifa and the DQXI not being the custom UE4 version being made for the PS4. It's also not getting ports of games like For Honor etc. Literally no current gen graphical heavy games are being ported to it.

There is no need to continue with the bullshit. The only thing we don't know clearly is how much stronger it is then the Wii U but we clearly know it's far inferior to Xbox One and PS4. The evidence says so. Ubisoft is usually all about Nintendo products with ports, and the only thing's they're porting are their far more graphically simple games.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-02-09 at 05:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Do we really need 2 more pages arguing about the specs of the system?

We know its far underpowered compared to the Xbox One and PS4 as evidence by it not getting Frostbite version of Fifa and the DQXI not being the custom UE4 version being made for the PS4. It's also not getting ports of games like For Honor etc. Literally no current gen graphical heavy games are being ported to it.

There is no need to continue with the bullshit. The only thing we don't know clearly is how much stronger it is then the Wii U but we clearly know it's far inferior to Xbox One and PS4. The evidence says so. Ubisoft is usually all about Nintendo products with ports, and the only thing's they're porting are their far more graphically simple games.

As far as I know it has not been 100% confirmed that DQ11 isn't the Unreal 4 version. I know we have had this conversation before, but just because they didn't show the Switch logo doesn't mean its going to be the 3ds version. A game like DQ11 is cartoony enough for the Unreal version to be drastically lowered and still look great. DQ8 on the Ps2 still looks fantastic.

As far as I know it has not been 100% confirmed that DQ11 isn't the Unreal 4 version. I know we have had this conversation before, but just because they didn't show the Switch logo doesn't mean its going to be the 3ds version. A game like DQ11 is cartoony enough for the Unreal version to be drastically lowered and still look great. DQ8 on the Ps2 still looks fantastic.
    And why would they NOT confirm it is that version if it was again?

Keep grasping at them straws, last time I'm commenting on the delusions of switch power. Have fun with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    And why would they NOT confirm it is that version if it was again?

Keep grasping at them straws, last time I'm commenting on the delusions of switch power. Have fun with that.
    You honestly think they will release 3ds level graphics for it? I feel like it would be easier and end up looking better if they just downscaled the ps4 version. We know it can run Unreal 4. So maybe it runs on low settings, but its definitely capable.

nintendo needs to do a direct soon. its ridiculous that were less than a month away and still no confirmation on vc titles
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    nintendo needs to do a direct soon. its ridiculous that were less than a month away and still no confirmation on vc titles
    Super Mario Bros and Balloon Fight.

Please be excited.

Please be excited.
    probably. but theres also alot of misinformation out there.

so many translations from interviews and off the cuff remarks without clarification.

do we need an app for online or not?

- - - Updated - - -

if this was sony and not nintendo theyd be getting raked over the coals for not clarifying simple shit

I wonder if joysticks will start to having a play after a short while making holding the console difficult.

Also, there are less than 5 game titles from that infographic that I recognize.

Please understand
    Fixed that to be more accurate.

But seriously, we're still lacking a lot of information at this point.

breath of the wild takes place after ocarina of time

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...carina_of_time
    So RIGHT after or in one of the 3 branches?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because there are none
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Fuck sake, what a load of shite.

Would someone here please kill me?
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Please tell me this is fake. How can people look at this machine seriously, when it will be called the Nintendo Shave for the next few years??