10+ Year Old Account
    This is sexist too, they need to allow underarm and pubic shaving.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    This is sexist too, they need to allow underarm and pubic shaving.
    Don't forget legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Please tell me this is fake. How can people look at this machine seriously, when it will be called the Nintendo Shave for the next few years??
    Using Rikaichan to translate the tweet, it appears very fucking real.
    Last edited by Truhan; 2017-02-09 at 12:51 PM.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Don't forget legs.

We cannot discriminate on the basis of geography of hair. We must be equal in the treatment of shaving in public. If we include underarm, legs, and pubic hair in the shaving we can not forget nose, ear, and facial hair.

The "Shave" sounds weird. Is there something lost in translation from Japanese to English?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    We cannot discriminate on the basis of geography of hair. We must be equal in the treatment of shaving in public. If we include underarm, legs, and pubic hair in the shaving we can not forget nose, ear, and facial hair.

The "Shave" sounds weird. Is there something lost in translation from Japanese to English?
    I don't know what you mean. Shaver is the English name, the Japanese name is Higesori (literally means shaving/shaver).
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Fixed that to be more accurate.

But seriously, we're still lacking a lot of information at this point.
    Unless they actually do new vc games, then who cares. How many ports of mario 1-3 and zelda 1/lttp/oot are you going to buy before it becomes enough?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So RIGHT after or in one of the 3 branches?
    in the interview they just ask "is it before or after ocarina of time" and they say after so who knows. still probably wind waker though due to the koroks and the bird people but theres also zoras so probably a prequel to wind waker
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Why this game isn't a pack-in/pre-installed on all Switches, I will never understand.

Who the fuck is actually going to buy this? And for $50, no less. It's not even a proper fucking budget title.

This is about as embarrassing as watching the initial rollout for the Xbox One. What a fucking shitshow this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why this game isn't a pack-in/pre-installed on all Switches, I will never understand.

Who the fuck is actually going to buy this? And for $50, no less. It's not even a proper fucking budget title.

This is about as embarrassing as watching the initial rollout for the Xbox One. What a fucking shitshow this is.
    I dont think anything could ever be quite as bad as always online and no used games.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I dont think anything could ever be quite as bad as always online and no used games.
    Don't forget Kinect always having to be connected and included with every Xbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

They have breath of the wild, the only thing that holds this above the shitshow of the Xbone.

you forgot kinnect was a mandatory install and required to be a purchase
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Unless they actually do new vc games, then who cares. How many ports of mario 1-3 and zelda 1/lttp/oot are you going to buy before it becomes enough?
    Because if they're bringing ALL the VC games over to the Switch, then we'll have new ones coming.

If they don't, we'll be stuck with yet again, the same games being released again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because if they're bringing ALL the VC games over to the Switch, then we'll have new ones coming.

If they don't, we'll be stuck with yet again, the same games being released again.
    i dont expect that much. im just expecting to finally get some god damn gamecube games

i dont expect that much. im just expecting to finally get some god damn gamecube games
    It would be a miracle to get GC VC games at this point. The damn Wii U could play them native with no emulation needed and they still didn't do it then. Fucking LULZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It would be a miracle to get GC VC games at this point. The damn Wii U could play them native with no emulation needed and they still didn't do it then. Fucking LULZ.
    i hacked the vwii on my wiiu just so i could play gamecube games on it

Link Link.

Glad Nintendo is keeping up their tradition of amazing character names like Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see they let their creative juices flow on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Nice to see they let their creative juices flow on that one.
    Naw, that was Milk. That's where the white, frothy juices really flow. At variable rates. Depending on how quickly one strokes up and down.

Yup.

Switch won't have a web browser "at least at launch" (which means there's a chance it'll never have one).

http://www.gamezone.com/news/nintend...launch-3450530

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Switch won't have a web browser "at least at launch" (which means there's a chance it'll never have one).

http://www.gamezone.com/news/nintend...launch-3450530
    Who uses a web browser on their consoles anyway?