Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TUNISIA- View Post
    MUM-TO-BE ATTACK Man ‘who kicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach causing her to lose unborn twins’ is charged as we picture him for the first time
    David Gallacher, 37, is accused of assaulting the expectant woman by kicking her in the stomach
    A MAN was charged today over a race attack on a pregnant woman who later lost her unborn twin babies.

David Gallacher, 37, who has been pictured by The Sun for the first time, is accused of assaulting the mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach as she walked close to a mosque.

David Gallacher, 37, is accused of assaulting the Muslim mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach
    He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The unnamed Somalian woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault.

Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.
    Gallacher was today charged with assault causing actual bodily harm, assault by beating and two counts of racially/religiously aggravated assault.

He has also been charged with three counts of assaulting a constable as they arrested a man in a separate incident on September 14 last year.

Gallacher, of no fixed abode, has been bailed to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court on 14 March.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/280027...irst-time/amp/
    How is this race related, Islam is not a race...

Quote Originally Posted by zolaris192 View Post
    how is this race related, islam is not a race...
    but then they cant be a protected group

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    How is this race related, Islam is not a race...
    most Somalians are black, maybe THAT was his driving force as I assume he didn't ask politely first if she was a muslim.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

I love how this thread changed from a guy attacking women to anti-trump thread.

Also - what's the matter if she's a muslim, christian or buddhist? Only muslims can be victims?
    Allah was calling muslims to kill non-believers, so this guy was probably trying to assault her because she wasn't a real muslim and the guy was.

What? That post doesn't make any sense? Yeah, the same as this thread.
    And also - calling a guy who doesn't like muslims racist - lold.

Don't care if he did it because she was muslim or not.

He should receive the death sentence because of it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Not a single bit of info that points this was a racist/islamaphobe attack and people already jumped and pointed the fingers.

Yeh hes a piece of shit for kicking a women in the stomach and should get punished hard enough.

What do u expect when trump has won the office
    He is the incarnation if new nazis
    This is the dumbest comment ever. Glad to see you are completely brainwashed by your media.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    but then they cant be a protected group
    Isn't religion grounds for a protected group?

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    most Somalians are black, maybe THAT was his driving force as I assume he didn't ask politely first if she was a muslim.
    Correction, most Somalis are Horn of Africa peoples, which are sort of like a mix of Bantus, Arabs, Berbers and Meds.

There are a lot of Somalis in the West that are actually openly racist against "black people".

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Isn't religion grounds for a protected group?
    Only if they aren't Christian. Which I'm half joking when I say that, there isn't an ethical or moral grounds for protected groups to even exist under the eyes of the law but this is one of them.

Deleted
    What was Bush then ? a New Churchill ? What was Bush senior.. Stalin ?

The US is 1000 times more evil than any Nazi could ever be... so fuck you

10+ Year Old Account
    The sad thing is you actually believe this.

People have been pricks to each other long before Trump was in office or ran. Or was even bored. Stick to the actual story.

I'm definitely sorry for her and her loss.

- - - Updated - - -

*born. Not bored lol

Stupid fucking computer won't let me edit.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Trump now with his sick ideologie gave inspiration for many sick people to attack the foreigners
    Yeah? So then is it possible that Muslim extremists and their sick ideologies have "inspired" many people to hate foreigners? Or does this ignorant train of thought only work to benefit your agenda?

Most Somalis are black? That sir, is a pattern, and as all progressive hiveminds in this day and age know, patterns are racist

7+ Year Old Account
    Go tell your crap to the sun maybe they will listen to u
    We got a live one boys!!!!
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Most Somalis are black? That sir, is a pattern, and as all progressive hiveminds in this day and age know, patterns are racist
    Damn, busted. Someone better let the cosmos know that it is now racist.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Damn, busted. Someone better let the cosmos know that it is now racist.
    Now you see why leftist logic is retarded

For example: "terrorism has nothing to do with Islam"

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-09 at 03:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    what in the actual fuck....

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I mean muslim do breed like the zerg swam and most of them have like 7-8 childs by the age of 35, but it is still no reason to do that. As long as they are not in china they are allowed to have as many children as they wish.

Thankfully it is a very isolated case and the first time we hear of something like this. Lets hope the person who did this goes to prison for a rather long time

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man should be given a medal for stopping mini-jihadists.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-09 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    The sad thing is you actually believe this.

People have been pricks to each other long before Trump was in office or ran. Or was even bored. Stick to the actual story.

I'm definitely sorry for her and her loss.

- - - Updated - - -

*born. Not bored lol

Stupid fucking computer won't let me edit.
    Your computer need some spanking
    Kappa