Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Pretty sure people shout fake news from both sides, or do you think Lefties think infowars isn't fake news?
    You really should have picked a better example than Inforwars.
    You might have well said "Look at those dumb leftists, calling The Onion fake news!! They're just like the right!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    So typical of the left it's very easy to spend other peoples money. This is how they have so much time to protest cause we on he right actually have jobs to do.

inb4: daily mail hurr durr not a good source.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-parents.html
    Daily mail is not a good source. That's just reality.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Wait, does Wikipedia think they are a trust-worthy source?
    Not anymore it seems!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    That is the joke, Know why you never see right wing marches and protests? They have jobs.
    Which is the butt of the new joke, then why do they need to bring the jobs back.

Fun fact - Dailymail is the first every news source to be banned from Wikipedia.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    I mean that does make quite a lot of sense, if they were sitting with a job and plenty of opportunity, there wouldn't be a whole lot to protest against.

There are much higher rates of people in that age bracket living with parents regardless of political affiliation so... what the fuck is this

So typical of the left it's very easy to spend other peoples money. This is how they have so much time to protest cause we on he right actually have jobs to do.

Then why do you link to it?
    It's not believable and making threads based on these articles is pointless.

All you manage to do is making yourself look uneducated and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This honestly reads to me like a parody. To put it lightly, we do not share views on the relative merits of work, academia, or protesting. I don't think anything I could write would remotely close that gap.
    I'll be here all night, sir.

And another fairytale from the right wing echo chamber. Reality is way too exhausting.

Spend other peoples money? I thought this was what the right did best, considering they're far poorer and need more government assistant / hand outs as they like to call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Didn't Wikipedia exclude Daily Mail from trustworthy sources yesterday?
    You realize that The Mary Sue is on their trustworthy list right?

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ce-for-website

durr durr before "daily mail is serious journalism"

The article states the percentage is of activists that were arrested. What happened that caused the arrest? How many other activists were doing things that were not arrested? What is their life story? Is Berlin different from other places where left wing activists do their thing -- marching, protesting, demonstrating, etc.? Perhaps these "young men" have other things going on that causes them to lash out and be arrested? The dataset and analysis seem to leave a variety of things to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    It does not mean what they say is wrong, though.
    Just deliberately misleading and intentionally misrepresented..

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I mean that does make quite a lot of sense, if they were sitting with a job and plenty of opportunity, there wouldn't be a whole lot to protest against.
    It does not make sense because it's based on faulty polling.

-------

Right wingers like to consider themselves smarter/superior then people from certain ethnic backgrounds but this is basic statistics which if you went to college you should know how getting a correct sample size doesn't involve cherry picking you're data.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by finchna View Post
    The article states the percentage is of activists that were arrested. What happened that caused the arrest? How many other activists were doing things that were not arrested? What is their life story? Is Berlin different from other places where left wing activists do their thing -- marching, protesting, demonstrating, etc.? Perhaps these "young men" have other things going on that causes them to lash out and be arrested? The dataset and analysis seem to leave a variety of things to be desired.
    Just saying, in polling you only need to look at one thing which you stated btw

How many other activists were doing things that were not arrested?
    Ignore personal stories because that isn't how polling works, in this case they just took those that got arrested which isn't a representative sample size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    It does not make sense because it's based on faulty polling.
    I am not applauding or calling the findings this grand new revelation. It just makes sense, that if you are without a job and without opportunity, right wing is likely not the affiliation that you'd go for (at least to some extend).

And don't even me started on right wingers with superiority complexes, as a right winger myself I find it distasteful and frankly find it to be on the lines of indoctrination.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It was always obvious to me that the "protesting type" of person didn't amount to much in life.

I am not saying this to troll or offend, it's simply how I see it. You don't protest for stupid causes if you have a life and career going.
    Like the founding fathers and MLK, all that objecting when they should have been busy working for someone

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    It just makes sense, that if you are without a job and without opportunity, right wing is likely not the affiliation that you'd go for (at least to some extend).
    How so? Right wingers are the ones that constantly scream about needing jobs to come back, which at least to me implies they don't have jobs. If they did they wouldn't need any jobs to come back.

If you're without a job and without opportunity you'd be the first person to want coal mining jobs to come back. They don't require any education and there isn't much competition for them. The entire Republican selling point is bringing back factory and coal jobs, both of which any clown on the streets could do. On top of that Republicans and Republican states are the highest users of all government programs (hand-outs as the Right calls them), which again makes me think that they must not have any jobs or opportunities.

From what I can see it makes far more sense that left wing people have jobs, which is why they want things like a higher minimum wage so they actually get paid for their work. Also explains why all their marches/protests are on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Posting a daily mail article based on a Breitbart article? Congrats, you are officially contributing to dumbing down humanity to your level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    inb4 this topic gets locked again for such a baity title.
    But yet when there is article claiming Trump said this in a private conversation or a locked private meeting with 5 senators he said this.. You guys eat it up..........

Article may exaggerate but its kinda true you have to ask yourself in america which has some of the least ammount of time off of any country. (EU people get 2-3x more vacation days than the average american) how are these BLM protestors protesting for a week straight... or these march protestors protesting for a week straight? They using up their full vacation days? or not caring because they got their government check waiting..