Damn the blue fire ashbringer goes perfectly with the MoP CM set.

The holy hammer also goes really well with the judgement set.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-01-31 at 09:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Thank you¡ Definitively taking a look ¡

Why not just check everything available to you in game through the appearance tab? Can even do it on a lvl1 char, no need to have an active sub.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post

Why not just check everything available to you in game through the appearance tab? Can even do it on a lvl1 char, no need to have an active sub.
    I did look a little bit, but I hoped to find some nice transmogs here.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Deleted
    removed dreadnaught helm because I don't like its look on blood elf

Mix of pieces from Trial of the Champion set and the Trial of Valor ensemble.

Item List
    Head: Helm of the Crestfallen Challenger (H)
    Shoulders: Shoulderplates of the Chosen Dead (N)
    Cloak: Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings
    Chest: Whalebone Carapace
    Hands: Giant-Sized Gauntlets
    Waist: Waistplate of the Chosen Dead (N)
    Legs: Legguards of Abandoned Fealty (N)
    Feet: Iron Cleated Warboots
    Weapon: Zoid's Firelit Greatsword (N)
    Illusion: Fiery Weapon

10+ Year Old Account
    Another "blood knight" mog to add to the pile!

Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I really wish that the level 70 PvP set was available still. The one that was a mix of the level 60 Horde paladin sets and a recolored T3.

http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=694/...rds-redemption

That, and that the dozens of incomplete sets were finally finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    I really wish that the level 70 PvP set was available still. The one that was a mix of the level 60 Horde paladin sets and a recolored T3.

http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=694/...rds-redemption

That, and that the dozens of incomplete sets were finally finished.

I've completely forgotten about that set. Huh. They really should bring that back.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Mix of pieces from Trial of the Champion set and the Trial of Valor ensemble.

http://i.imgur.com/xM9p5op.png

Item List
    Head: Helm of the Crestfallen Challenger (H)
    Shoulders: Shoulderplates of the Chosen Dead (N)
    Cloak: Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings
    Chest: Whalebone Carapace
    Hands: Giant-Sized Gauntlets
    Waist: Waistplate of the Chosen Dead (N)
    Legs: Legguards of Abandoned Fealty (N)
    Feet: Iron Cleated Warboots
    Weapon: Zoid's Firelit Greatsword (N)
    Illusion: Fiery Weapon
    Just wanted to say that I appreciate the well done mixing and matching of sets here.

Deleted
    Been looking everywhere for this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if its okay to ask questions here but.... I'm having a very hard time getting these to match any outfit and I'm kinda stumped. They're sliver, brown-ish, with some green tint light crystal thingys.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarado View Post
    Not sure if its okay to ask questions here but.... I'm having a very hard time getting these to match any outfit and I'm kinda stumped. They're sliver, brown-ish, with some green tint light crystal thingys.
    I'm having the same problem too but with mythic version. The boots are great but the back of the boots have a different color than the front and it's kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I'm having the same problem too but with mythic version. The boots are great but the back of the boots have a different color than the front and it's kinda annoying.
    Yeah Blizzard does that every now and then. Not really sure why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Understandable! I'm always a sucker for the practical weapons that look more historical accurate. Feeling sad that there never was a proper Flamberge sword in this game - closest was some NPC only weapon, a... hybrid that end up being a panda "Japanese Flamberge".
    I used to love realistic weapons in WoW but after getting almost all of the artifact skins it's really hard to use anything else. So much time and effort was put into making these skins look good and they absolutely do. Speaking strictly of the holy pally skins, I love all of them so it's hard to transmog anything else unless no skin matches my current set. Usually I just build my set around the weapon though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I used to love realistic weapons in WoW but after getting almost all of the artifact skins it's really hard to use anything else. So much time and effort was put into making these skins look good and they absolutely do. Speaking strictly of the holy pally skins, I love all of them so it's hard to transmog anything else unless no skin matches my current set. Usually I just build my set around the weapon though.
    I WOULD'VE used the Ashbringer model -IF- they had made it more like the Diablo 3 one. WoW: A short, chunky sword that's just... blergh. Diablo 3 version: Actually a thinner and longer weapon. WANT. Just google it!

I WOULD'VE used the Ashbringer model -IF- they had made it more like the Diablo 3 one. WoW: A short, chunky sword that's just... blergh. Diablo 3 version: Actually a thinner and longer weapon. WANT. Just google it!
    Eehhhh I think I'm a fan of the WoW style more. Doesn't look good with that style.

My preference is the Fire ashbringer anyway out of most of the models. Just looks so good. But I'm a holy pally main so I don't normally get to use the ashbringer skins often.

I'll be real I just love the holy skins. They just look so good I dont know what it is about em. Especially the balance of power questline skin, mmmm. They did a really good job overall so anytime I transmog over them I feel weird about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Eehhhh I think I'm a fan of the WoW style more. Doesn't look good with that style.

My preference is the Fire ashbringer anyway out of most of the models. Just looks so good. But I'm a holy pally main so I don't normally get to use the ashbringer skins often.

I'll be real I just love the holy skins. They just look so good I dont know what it is about em. Especially the balance of power questline skin, mmmm. They did a really good job overall so anytime I transmog over them I feel weird about it.
    Each to their own, I suppose! I really did like the fire sword at first but then I noticed how the fires followed a pattern at the tip a bit too much for my taste. Felt more like some kind of flames in a tube rather than going freely. I'm just sad that if you transmog the holy weapon to something else, the libram goes away. ;_: Half-forces those pandaria pvp belts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I'm using that old Cata pvp set, a newer cloak from Legion and the last season PVP sword goes really well with everything:

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

#nomogcrew

some of these look pretty good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    There are a few boots -- and sometimes even full sets -- that are like that.

The Ulduar 25 recolor of Siegebreaker, for example: the set is dominated in the lower half by a muted, green hue, but there's a very out-of-place purple wash on the boots that isn't found on any of the other pieces. The "matching" helm and the doodads on shoulders have mismatched blue tints that makes them look like they're not part of the set, when it is. For me, it throws off the look and I avoid using it.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-02-09 at 05:10 PM.

I agree. I'm a paladin, not a paddleladin.