Deleted

Artifact knowledge mistake.

I had about 9-10k order resources stacked soon after I dinged 110 so I went on spending them on artifact knowledge. Sadly I got trigger happy and spammed that quest on the research guy, in front of some pillars with inscription, close to the place where you change your traits.I think I reached 10 artifact knowledge and I'm pretty sure I bought more than 10 tomes.Did I buy the wrong ones?If so it is reversible?
    Thanks in advance.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's an alt then yes you bought the wrong ones because you could buy one on your main for 1K resources that can boost an alt as high as level 20 depending on your mains AK level.

Otherwise no it's fine. 7.1.5 offered a catch up mechanic to boost as high as level 15 (I believe?) instantly from buying the items. After you reach the cap then you'll have to wait on the timed ones like everyone else.

Regardless, it's not irreversible even if you have a main that has a high AK level.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Ok, I was wrong I've reached 15 ak which is in line with what you said.Let's assume I did that by buying a surplus of ak tomes.Will I be needing the order resources I spent in the future?Won't I be able to get them from other sources?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Ok, I was wrong I've reached 15 ak which is in line with what you said.Let's assume I did that by buying a surplus of ak tomes.Will I be needing the order resources I spent in the future?Won't I be able to get them from other sources?
    Yes, you will need them like an addict needs crack. you need 10k, 12k, then 15k within like a week.

Deleted
    I've opened a ticket you think they'll refund them?

Assume they wont refund them for your mistake. My best bet is that they'll tell you their sorry and that you have to re grind more resources, but getting resources is very easy in Legion.

Deleted
    Ok thanks guys.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but it's fine honestly. AK 15 is going to important for getting a quick start at your artifact traits which will assist your damage. They were going to need to be bought eventually anyways. Better now than later. Only thing you really need resources for other than AK (which will be using 500 every few days or so from here on out for that until 25) are class hall missions (which are useful for many things) and Order Advancements (which are also important). The truly important advancement is the last one though which is for 2 legendaries equipped (which isn't relevant until you get 2 legendaries). Just do WQs that offer resources and emissaries every day to get the resources that you need.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |