Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    dh's with cooldowns and demonic are unkillable unless its a 1 shot

dh without them is a piece of wet paper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    To mention one, arms warriors got no self healing at all (victory rush only after getting a killing blow).
    What about that heal from mortal strike artifact talent?

Id say warlocks are pretty squishy (destro anyway), frost DKs don't have a lot of survivability.

As for the toughest? Id say mages. They have so many life saving talents and abilities like cauterize, ice block, barriers, blink. Even self heals as fire.

Deleted
    Passively it seems that locks and spriests are the tankiest, due to passive shields and self healing. If you factor in automatic cooldowns, pallies and rogues, due to auto bubble and cheat death.

With actives, barring immunities, locks are very sturdy, WW monks and druids. Spriests are good, if you can setup dispersion with shields up.

Squishiest? Probably holy priests, no reductions (apart from 10% from talent that no one ever picks) or dps warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Passively it seems that locks and spriests are the tankiest, due to passive shields and self healing. If you factor in automatic cooldowns, pallies and rogues, due to auto bubble and cheat death.

With actives, barring immunities, locks are very sturdy, WW monks and druids. Spriests are good, if you can setup dispersion with shields up.

Squishiest? Probably holy priests, no reductions (apart from 10% from talent that no one ever picks) or dps warriors.
    i think out of all though aflic scales the best. once you hit 840 or so you can chain dot pull everything in sight, while moving and never even have to worry that you will die with 10+ mobs on you unless one of them is a 5 man level elite, and even those are easily soloable without even needing cds
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Fire mage isn't so lucky, the shield is the weakest of all mages (340k vs an arcanes 640k similar ilvl) and the only other cd you have is iceblock which will not get you out of trouble for long plus you cannot move.

I would say mages are the "squishiest" spec because of that. Dks and pally seem durable. Routinely our resident ret pally offtanks in mythic +
    Mage is probably the most squishy of the classes with zero self healing, low armour and limited defences aside from barrier (which is diff absorb amount for each spec).
    Mages, at least fire mages for sure, have some self healing after blink. Couple that with the shimmer talent (standard after 7.1.5 and they have some useful self healing if timed correctly. Cauterize with iceblock can also be used as a cheat death/self heal if iceblock is used immediately after cauterize procs. The problem is, as a cloth dps, these rather small timing based sources of healing do little compared to other classes with more potent/sustained sources of self healing. Take with the fact that mages are cloth dps with almost no active prevention of damage other than iceblock, they tend to melt pretty easily.
    Last edited by Zardam; 2017-02-09 at 07:40 PM.

My fire mage is soft as fuck, but I'm just getting back into it (this week). My Frost DK while leveling and past feels unkillable (also have legendary cloak).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Enhance Shaman is the squishiest.

Deleted
    prolly ret , but frost dk is though during IBF where DS heals for 40% hp(80% if youve just had a killing blow), dh havoc while in meta due 100% leech and rogues.
    squishiest, no idea really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    Though they are not squeeshy... DK's bother me as they have 0 mobility and are supposed to be super tanky yet they don't have the survivability to back that up.

Deathstrike should heal for more IMO, it heals for nothing and the trade off of using it is almost never worth using unless you got the killing blow or you have a way of buffing it.
    for frost Ds heals alot but only during IBF though

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Basically you are asking for which class have less defensives and no self healing ?
    To mention one, arms warriors got no self healing at all (victory rush only after getting a killing blow).
    Only pve defensive we got is die by the sword, which is on a long CD. You can spec into defensive stance for some mitigation, but its not worth it for pve, as you also lower your own dps when using it (10%).

I'm pretty sure arms are one of the only specs that dosnt have self healing..
    ??? http://www.wowhead.com/spell=29838/second-wind

7+ Year Old Account
    Between Astral Shift (defensive C/D that gives 40% reduction in damage), Spirit walk (break roots), instant cast self heals (at the cost of some Maelstrom), and Mail Armor (Not much, but better than cloth or leather), Enhance is far far far from being the squishiest. (There are others that are better, but it's by no way shape or form the squishiest).

Of all the DPS specs I have played (Enhance, Elemental, Affliction, Demonology, Frost DK, Unholy DK, Havoc, Ret, WW, and Outlaw) the squishiest has been Havoc by a country mile. The most resilient has been surprisingly (or not to those that play it) Affliction.

Havoc isn't bad when there are a lot of adds out there dying, but one on one with an elite mob... ugh... just respec Vengance and save yourself the headache.

As for affliction... well, it's the king of "stop beating your life out of me!" Not many defensive cooldowns, but what it does have is good and I enjoy standing in fire and telling the healers not to worry about me, I got this as my dots and drains heal me right through the damage and my health bar barely nudges. (can't do this on all fires though obviously).

This is a purely PVE perspective on the classes, the only one I ever really PvP with is my main (Enhancement).

7+ Year Old Account
    demo/affl;iction locks are easily one of the toughest clases, simply from their MASSIVE self healing+self shielding... like on trilliax normal i dont move ,i just let the lazer hit me, and on heroic i run through it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    read the spell... in what circumstance do you need self healing... that you dont get hit for 5+ seconds...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Ret Pala with the bracers.

#NeverDie
    My paladin has those bracers, can confirm, I'm always the last to die in any fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    read the spell... in what circumstance do you need self healing... that you dont get hit for 5+ seconds...
    Well, you can stun and slow as arms warrior, you have leap and the die by the sword time window. It's an insane self heal, and I am just answering to "I'm pretty sure arms are one of the only specs that dosnt have self healing..", which obviously is not true.

Pretty hard to take damage as an Aff. Raid leader calls out for personals. Rest of the raid health drops. My health bar remains steady.

Deleted
    Might be alone on this one, due to lack of experience about my monk, but WW Monk.

?? Might be complety wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    What about that heal from mortal strike artifact talent?
    It's pathetic. Plus, he said "levelling up." After 60 you can get Second Wind which solves a lot for Arms.

Fury, on the other hand... kek.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Might be alone on this one, due to lack of experience about my monk, but WW Monk.

WW monks have a heal spell, a shieldwall CD that even returns damage and a complete talent tier only with defensive CDs. So no, I don't think WW monk qualifies here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post

I find WW to me very un-squishy. ToK gives you an extra 100%HP (50% absorb that als heals you), you've got healing elixirs (yes, yes, it bugs and doesn't autoheal 90% of the time. Still decent healing.), or large CDs. Oh, and on top of that, you've got a "stuff can't get into melee" or an aoe stun, or a statue that pulses threat. Oh, and extra selfheal from EoTT or SW, ofc. there are stories about WWs taunting bosses on the pull in order to min/max DPS :P

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    In terms of raid I'd say Shadow (mental fortitude+VT healing), DH's running demonic soul rending healing 500-800k HPS ST full time, and rogues in general with feint.

edit: Aff locks too

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Enhance Shaman is the squishiest.
    You're doing something wrong then.