Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    It literally says exactly what I said in the article. But I guess alternative facts.
    "This is just a wonderful line. I own some of it, I fully — I'm going to give a free commercial here," Conway said. "Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online." - Conway, on Fox News.

Not sure why the OP linked like the one article where that is not included, lol

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He is the President of a country. He is expected to have a single priority now and that is the welfare of his country.
    He is also still a human being? Humans tend to keep family as their main priority, regardless of their job. That is, depending on if he is a human or an orange-bot or not.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    We have a president using his position and following to bully a corporation through lies into selling his daughter's clothing line after they discontinued it. What part of that is ethical?

We need to always remember that donny tinyhands and his fellow morons around him can do nothing wrong according to the people that will accept every lie he says as gospel from the lord himself.

Yet just imagine the outrage if crooked hillary was out promoting a certain brand these same people would be fucking livid about it, and as usual you can expect a liberal like me to call it for what it really is. crooks on both sides.

Wrong if donny does it wrong if crooked hillary does it see thats the main difference between me and those that accept the actions from donny and his fellow scum in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    He is also still a human being? Humans tend to keep family as their main priority, regardless of their job. That is, depending on if he is a human or an orange-bot or not.
    That doesn't make it any less unethical. When you're POTUS, you don't get to be a public dad if it violates rules. He is blatantly and intentionally using his office to interfere with business to benefit his children and family. Kellyanne even came out and said "Here's a free commercial". Admitting to violating the standards.

This is one of the issues I brought up months ago, the President trying to use his standing to bully businesses and people in this country. It's how he does business, and it's one of the reasons I will never support him. He wants to artificially unbalance the competitive marketplace, and he may cost this country hundreds of billions of dollars in market value.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    That doesn't make it any less unethical. When you're POTUS, you don't get to be a public dad if it violates rules. He is blatantly and intentionally using his office to interfere with business to benefit his children and family. Kellyanne even came out and said "Here's a free commercial". Admitting to violating the standards.
    If you read the quote though, he never said to buy his daughter's clothing line. He said it was unfair is all. Reading comprehension needs to be taught in schools again.

Thats not what you said though is it?
    "You'd better do business that profits my kids, or I'll publicly attack you!"
    Lets see, yeh, no threat, implied or otherwise, in his quote. So, nope, he never said anything close to what you think he said.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

If you read the quote though, he never said to buy his daughter's clothing line. He said it was unfair is all. Reading comprehension needs to be taught in schools again.
    You're right, he then sent his assistants out to say "Buy it!". Also it doesn't matter if he says buy it. He's attacking a store for dropping her line due to bad performance. That's getting involved in the business and retaliating against Nordstrom for dropping her knockoff clothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    His staff did.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post

Lets see, yeh, no threat, implied or otherwise, in his quote. So, nope, he never said anything close to what you think he said.
    We get it, you don't know what you're talking about. Good thing there are committees that know a lot more than you that do know what they're doing and they are looking into getting it investigated. You don't see anything wrong with it because you don't want to. I see something wrong with it because I don't have cognitive dissonance about politics.

Do the crime, pay the fine.

Time to send the propagandist on a minor vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Her brand will make american great again, okay?
    Probably - it is made in China after all

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    His staff did.
    And yet, his staff is NOT HIM.
    You're right, he then sent his assistants out to say "Buy it!". Also it doesn't matter if he says buy it. He's attacking a store for dropping her line due to bad performance. That's getting involved in the business and retaliating against Nordstrom for dropping her knockoff clothing.
    Did he? Or, did they do that on their own to try to win brown-nose points?

Did he or did they do that on their own to try to win brown-nose points?
    Well first he attacks Nordstrom for dropping his daughter's company - violation.
    Then two of his staff come out on the same day and endorse her brand - violation

So it doesn't matter. They all committed violations and hopefully are all punished.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post

He called a company that dropped his daughter's clothing line because it wasn't selling well "unfair" and "terrible".
    The threat is straightforward: if you make business decisions that negatively impact his children, he will use the Presidency to attack you.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Remind me who is charge of them, again?

His staff.....IS HIM. He hired them and there actions fall back on him its that simple. Why do u think a store gets sued when a employee fuck's up?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well first he attacks Nordstrom for dropping his daughter's company - violation.
    Then two of his staff come out on the same day and endorse her brand - violation

So it doesn't matter. They all committed violations and hopefully are all punished.
    Learn reading comprehension. He DID NOT ATTACK Nordstrom. Read his tweet again. Nowhere does it attack them.

As a father...I can SORTA cut him some slack for trying to stick up for his daughter, even if it was not the appropriate venue to do so.

But Conway...LOL.

Learn reading comprehension. He DID NOT ATTACK Nordstrom. Read his tweet again. Nowhere does it attack them.
    If you don't think "My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom" is an attack on Nordstrom, you are beyond reason.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.