Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Learn reading comprehension. He DID NOT ATTACK Nordstrom. Read his tweet again. Nowhere does it attack them.
    He did. He said their treatment is unfair. That's an attack against them. An attack doesn't have to be "I'm going to bankrupt you!", it can be something as simple as suggesting that they are acting in such a way that his supporters would stop shopping there. Please keep saying HURR DURR READING COMPREHENSION, it's fucking adorable lol.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Remind me who is charge of them, again?
    A manager at McDonalds got my burger order wrong, I should sue the CEO. That is what you are saying.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

A manager at McDonalds got my burger order wrong, I should sue the CEO. That is what you are saying.
    You can't sue for a messed up order....You can request a refund, which anyone above the manager would be able to issue. Please, at least try to make your comparisons real and not stupid. At least try for me.

No a manager at Mc Donalds was racist and attacked you so you should sue McDonalds.

His team is him, he is there boss and there actions fall back on him.

Also him saying
    My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom
    is in fact a attack on them.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    We get it, you don't know what you're talking about. Good thing there are committees that know a lot more than you that do know what they're doing and they are looking into getting it investigated. You don't see anything wrong with it because you don't want to. I see something wrong with it because I don't have cognitive dissonance about politics.
    Yeh, I can read his quote and understand that there is no threat implied or otherwise in it. "She was treated unfairly", that is not an attack, that is not a threat, it is an observation. You can argue the validity of the observation if you want.

I love seeing the left act exactly like the right did during Obamas years. Yeh yeh yeh, its different now, Trump really is going to ruin the country.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No a manager at Mc Donalds was racist and attacked you so you should sue McDonalds.

His team is him, he is there boss and there actions fall back on him.

Also him saying is in fact a attack on them.
    There's no reasoning with people who worship a man who argues by saying "WRONG" in the middle of someone else's statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    We have a president using his position and following to bully a corporation through lies into selling his daughter's clothing line after they discontinued it. What part of that is ethical?
    Lies? They came out and said it was political beliefs for why they stopped carrying her product. Has nothing to do with ethics on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Yeh, I can read his quote and understand that there is no threat implied or otherwise in it. "She was treated unfairly", that is not an attack, that is not a threat, it is an observation. You can argue the validity of the observation if you want.

I love seeing the left act exactly like the right did during Obamas years. Yeh yeh yeh, its different now, Trump really is going to ruin the country.
    It is an attack, which is why it's being looked into by people far more qualified than you or me.

Obama never used his Presidency to endorse his family businesses. Obama never insulted an entire branch of our government and say that the only reason they could rule against him is if they are making political statements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Lies? They came out and said it was political beliefs for why they stopped carrying her product. Has nothing to do with ethics on his part.
    Uh....No, they stated brand performance.

And yet, his staff is NOT HIM.
    Then he should fire them and have them brought up on charges.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Pretty sure that other presidents have endorsed their family on things while in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Then he should fire them and have them brought up on charges.
    DRAIN THE SWAMP. DRAIN THE SWAMP. *unless they are my swamp creatures who have paid me large amounts of money and are endorsing my family!

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    If you don't think "My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom" is an attack on Nordstrom, you are beyond reason.
    Stating a fact is not an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Pretty sure that other presidents have endorsed their family on things while in office.
    Pretty sure and having proof are two very different things.

- - - Updated - - -

Stating a fact is not an attack.
    ....That's literally an opinion. Not a fact. "Unfair" is not objective....Do you even pay attention to the words you use? The way you post here....I'm pretty sure you're just as qualified to be president as Trumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So, am I attacking Donald Trump by choosing not to stay at his hotels? Ivanka/Melania by not buying their lines of products? Tweedle Serial Killer and Tweedle Dum (Donnie Jr. and Eric) by not buying uh...whatever their companies do?

Am I attacking BMW by not buying their cars? JC Penny by not shopping there? McDonalds by not eating there?

I'd like more information so I can keep a closer eye on all of the people and companies that I'm apparently attacking without ever knowing it!
    Did you do all of this as Trump won the election?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Sorry, but the people claiming it was outrageous have to prove it is something that hasn't been done, not me. Saying "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE FOAM AT THE MOUTH" about him supporting his daughter is something that any of them would have done. The problem with recent history is that most of the president's children haven't been old enough to really be in this situation. That and the foaming at the mouth crowd just want to find more faults under false pretenses.

No, they said it was because her brand simply wasn't selling. Whether that's a result of the boycott that's currently going on or not doesn't matter, but they looked at their numbers and decided that continuing to purchase and stock her brand was not in their financial interests.

And then Dear Leader Tiny Hands had a cry about it on Twitter because they're just so mean ;____;

- - - Updated - - -

....That's literally an opinion. Not a fact. "Unfair" is not objective....Do you even pay attention to the words you use? The way you post here....I'm pretty sure you're just as qualified to be president as Trumpkin.
    Actually in this case it is 100% objective. They dropped her line because of qualms with her father. If anything, that's unethical.

Fake information. Please provide quotes. I will offer you the actual truth:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/business/cons...a-line-n718396

And to quote someone who isn't a talking out of their ass:
    “This is misuse of public office for private gains,” said Richard Painter, who served as George W Bush’s chief ethics lawyer. “And it is abuse of power because the official message is clear – Nordstrom is persona non grata with the administration.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hics-bob-casey

I am going to take the opinion of a repbublican chief ethics lawyer over some zealot on MMO-C.
    Last edited by Rakoth; 2017-02-09 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Did you do all of this as Trump won the election?
    You didn't answer my questions. You first, then I'll answer yours : )

Actually in this case it is 100% objective. They dropped her line because of qualms with her father. If anything, that's unethical.
    ...Please stop embarrassing yourself.