Frost Mage badly need help

Hi guys
    I need a big help
    This is my character:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inymage/simple
    I only play frost and I played it since BC, but my dps is low
    It is about 300k-400k on all the occasions! With movement or with adds and I can’t pull it more
    I use lonely winter talent too it is a little bit better for me
    Can u tell me what should I do? I read all the forums for frost mage and try it! I think something wrong with my gameplay
    Thanks

On first glance your crit is a little low at 26%, Try and focus on getting up to 33% so you shatters/FoF always crit. Should be your top priority up to that amount, followed by haste.

With your level of mastery your better off going Glacial Spike spec, anyone with over 50% mastery is better off going that route. The median stats you want for the thermal void icelance build is 33% crit, 30% haste, with a mix of mastery/vers. You have neither =P. Dont use arctic gale unless its a heavy AOE fight, use Unstable magic, frost bomb is garbage with the changes with how FoF are generated. Keep lonely winter if you go Glacial spike build, if not going that route, go Bonechilling/Thermal Void.

Frost is more than about having the right stats/legendary, it's about playing it right. With the changes to ebonbolt you can crit it 100% of the time, just ebonbolt/Flurry. As long as you are more than 20 yards away, it will crit 100%. Always icelance after casting brainfreeze, ABC, always be casting. If you tie in your water elementals Water jet to your frostbolt, they will cast together and you dont ever have to worry about procs. If you bind your water elementals freeze to your bars, you can get instant 3 FoF charges whenever you want.

thanks a lot it really did help with GS
    but still i am a little bit low on dps but now a little

in class right now, but I would head over to altered-time and check out my guild mate, Thingy's frost mage guide. He is usually pretty active and should be able to answer most of your questions. He is a top parsing frost mage

Quote Originally Posted by killerlee View Post
    Keep lonely winter if you go Glacial spike build, if not going that route, go Bonechilling/Thermal Void.
    Never understood why LW is the go-to talent for GS build.
    LW doesnt work on GS itself nor the Icicle part while BC is just a flat 6% frostdamage buff once stacked up.
    With GS being centered around high mastery (which also boosts your pet damage by a large margin) i dont really see the specific benefit of LW for it..

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Never understood why LW is the go-to talent for GS build.
    LW doesnt work on GS itself nor the Icicle part while BC is just a flat 6% frostdamage buff once stacked up.
    With GS being centered around high mastery (which also boosts your pet damage by a large margin) i dont really see the specific benefit of LW for it..
    28% higher Frostbolt impacts means 28% larger Icicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    28% higher Frostbolt impacts means 28% larger Icicles.
    Thats actually so simple yeah..
    Thanks!

I love the GS build. I havent missed my elemental one bit. Though if you decided to run this build go with a heavy crit/mastery build to really see it shine.

Quote Originally Posted by killerlee View Post
    With your level of mastery your better off going Glacial Spike spec, anyone with over 50% mastery is better off going that route. The median stats you want for the thermal void icelance build is 33% crit, 30% haste, with a mix of mastery/vers. You have neither =P. Dont use arctic gale unless its a heavy AOE fight, use Unstable magic, frost bomb is garbage with the changes with how FoF are generated. Keep lonely winter if you go Glacial spike build, if not going that route, go Bonechilling/Thermal Void.

Frost is more than about having the right stats/legendary, it's about playing it right. With the changes to ebonbolt you can crit it 100% of the time, just ebonbolt/Flurry. As long as you are more than 20 yards away, it will crit 100%. Always icelance after casting brainfreeze, ABC, always be casting. If you tie in your water elementals Water jet to your frostbolt, they will cast together and you dont ever have to worry about procs. If you bind your water elementals freeze to your bars, you can get instant 3 FoF charges whenever you want.

hey m8
    first thanks for help a lot
    second i change some of my gear i dont get any critic gear
    as u see i have about 54% mastery and 25% haste i should countine with GS talent or should i change it
    i really have bad luck on legendry and gear items
    thanks again for ur big help