Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha oh man CAPSLOCK MODE ENGAGED DONNY ANGERY!!! DONNY SMASH!!!

I EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS LIKE A TODDLER WHEN I DONT GET MY WAY.

Jesus its funny to watch him freak out.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK? I eat a kale salad and play Fallout 4 for an hour and THIS gets past me?
    Kale salad? What kind of inhuman monster ARE you?!

And come on man, you know that literally no hour of the day is safe from Trump doing something childish and stupid : P

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    No surprise here, the 9th circuit is a clown fiesta

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    It's a huge problem when the President can't do his job because of the lunatic left and rogue judges.
    Yeah, that nasty liberal Bush appointed judge!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    It's a huge problem when the President can't do his job because of the lunatic left and rogue judges.
    This might blow your mind but just because certain judges rule against the President doesn't automatically make them the "lunatic left or rogue judges". One of the judges was appointed by Bush.

The same could have been said when Obama was in office, "it's a huge problem when the President can't do his job because of the regressive right". See how that works?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

"Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the executive order, the government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all. We disagree, as explained above."
    Lol wow. That's a pretty strong statement.

Deleted
    THAT MEANS I CAN TYPE ALL CAPS FROM NOW ON? THE POTUS JUST DID, HE CAN'T BE WRONG.

President Cartman, Jesus fricking Christ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    The judiciary knows how important they are to Democracy, they don't like to be told to "stop whining and do as your told".
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Holy hell, did Trump like...use his own personal legal team for this? Because I can't imagine that actual federal lawyers would go to court with an "argument" (or complete lack of one) this pathetic...

Called the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Considering "1. States suffer "irreparable injury" if alien students can't go to their colleges; "

It will go to the Supreme Court but Trump needs to wait for Gorsuch else it will be a 4-4 decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The judiciary knows how important they are to Democracy, they don't like to be told to "stop whining and do as your told".
    Especially since the judiciary is having to go against the sitting President's executive order after a very long time as far as I recall.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Lmao this is the best thing I've seen all day, can't wait to see what more is to come.

Deleted
    Trump's lawyers got rekt.

Seriously now, the Trump admin could save their face if they accepted the courts' decision and reworked the ban with the Congress and they would get the same result. But, no, Trump's narcissistic vein of "winning" makes him look like a 8 years old "princess" that didn't got a pony on her birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Helps if the government shows up with an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Trump's lawyers got rekt.

Seriously now, the Trump admin could save their face if they accepted the courts' decision and reworked the ban with the Congress and they would get the same result. But, no, Trump's narcissistic vein of "winning" makes him look like a 8 years old "princess" that didn't got a pony on her birthday.
    Trump is psychologically incapable of admitting he's wrong. Best you can hope for is for him to deny ever being in favor of his EO and always having been of whichever position the courts take.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Helps if the government shows up with an argument.
    From what I can tell, their argument was basically, "well, if you give us a stay, we'll totally come back with a real argument later, promise".

This was not compelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of this stress can't be good for Donald. He has to learn to relax.

I know he doesn't understand the President does not have unlimited power but he has yet to get the hint? What?

He also believes that Gorsuch but so far Gorsuch has been trying to distance himself from Trump. Either Gorsuch is playing the long con or isn't in Trump's pocket as much as Trump thinks he is.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    So happy for these checks and balances .

Can't wait to tell my 4 tenants who are from Iran on student visas for a PhD program the good news. They have been absolutely worried sick because of this impacting their future career. Glad to see their hard work and money invested in their future won't go to waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Kale salad? What kind of inhuman monster ARE you?!
    A monster who owns a Testudo tortoise who happens to like kale, but can't finish off a bag on her own.