Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Most of you have never been to Dearborn before.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And if they were Muslims doing the same? Would we be reading headlines such as "Muslim terrorists shot by heroic police"?

infracted - trolling
    I laughed at this way more than I should have.

They would be dead if they were black.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    They would be dead if they were black.
    I don't know, something about guns and ski masks together means 'shit is about to go down' regardless of skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I don't know, something about guns and ski masks together means 'shit is about to go down' regardless of skin color.
    I actually had to look it up, but apparently in Michigan its not against the law to wear a mask in public unless one is doing so in order to hide their identity while committing a crime.

Where I'm at its a class 6 felony for anyone over 16 to conceal their face in public or on private property without the owners permission outside of certain provisions; engaged in a bona fide theatrical performance or masquerade ball, said facial covering is safety equipment for an occupation/activity, for medical reasons (requires affidavit from a physicial) or a declaration or state of emergency that expressly waives said law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

They would be dead if they were not white .
    fixed that for you .

The shit did not go down for two white person. What I am trying to say is that the response would be different, and imo fatal, if they were black.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    US gun culture openly encourages this kind of idiocy.

- - - Updated - - -
    any actual proof of this or just more liberal talking out of assery?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's Michigan. The masks are a necessity in the winter. The rifles? There are tons of Americans who have military style rifles because it helps compensate for other areas they're lacking.
    oh hey look this window licking liberal talking point has shown back up thanks for the concern about my penis though
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

You know the idea that with the freedom of speech amendment, you can't run into a crowded theatre and yell fire because you would be endangering people's lives. This is what gun nuts are doing with their cries on the right to own assault weapons and handguns. They are shouting fire in a crowded theatre.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not concerned about the size of their packages. I'm worried about the size of their frontal lobes. Easy mistake to make when you're focused on what's in your pants all the time.
    evidently since you equate gun ownership to the size of ones penis in males you are indeed concerned about it or you wouldn't make such an asinine assumption
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I'm actually curious what the laws are in Dearborn, when it comes to actual open carry. As I saw, they were not carrying an AK-47, but had two other rifles in their car (neither an AK-47).

These guys are complete idiots, but their actions do prove a point. If open carry is legal, then let people carry. As far as I can see, I did not see any part of the law that bans open carry in police stations. As for the other charges, a decent lawyer may be able to get most of them tossed out, as they could say the scene was chaotic, and they did not hear the commands, or they feared for their lives.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    unless you live in a place that is snowing and a ski mask is actually normal to keep faces warm. then i would say its fine. I think people have to become so rediculous to prove their points and it back fires.

- - - Updated - - -

The shit did not go down for two white person. What I am trying to say is that the response would be different, and imo fatal, if they were black.
    i doubt it, i actually think it would be the same situation no matter the skin color. stop trying to make it seem like we live in 1861 still. this is just what happens when you go into the police mans office wearing something similar to what the police man wears himself - you get a scared ass police officer

10+ Year Old Account
    I got nothin' against open-carry (at least morally; I think walking around with an AK strapped to your back is in the same vein of penis-compensation as truck nuts but that's your right here in 'Merica), but there's a point where common sense figures in. Don't go busting into a police station dressed like you're about to rob the joint, man.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    I actually had to look it up, but apparently in Michigan its not against the law to wear a mask in public unless one is doing so in order to hide their identity while committing a crime.

Where I'm at its a class 6 felony for anyone over 16 to conceal their face in public or on private property without the owners permission outside of certain provisions; engaged in a bona fide theatrical performance or masquerade ball, said facial covering is safety equipment for an occupation/activity, for medical reasons (requires affidavit from a physicial) or a declaration or state of emergency that expressly waives said law.
    and felonys prevent people buying guns with background checks don't they so someone could lose the right to bear arms if they wore a clown mask or even an air filter in the wrong place.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're the one who equated it to that. You made a fallacious inference based on your own thoughts on the matter. I simply said other areas. You know, like having no real power or importance in their lives. Or having small minds. There are many areas I was referring to and none of them had shit to do with small penises.
    everyone and their mothers knew what you were referencing to dont play stupid
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Shit disturbers acting victimized....should have been killed.
    maybe you should be more tolerant of gun owners instead of wishing them to be killed, bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And if they were Muslims doing the same? Would we be reading headlines such as "Muslim terrorists shot by heroic police"?

infracted - trolling
    And why on earth did you infract this guy for this comment? Seriously?? That sends an exceptionally poor message about the political standpoint of this website.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    And why on earth did you infract this guy for this comment? Seriously?? That sends an exceptionally poor message about the political standpoint of this website.
    this says it all for mmo champ the most liberal scumbag forum on earth
    not surprised at all

It doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    id thought there'd be a disclaimer by now saying warning forum population leans heavily left
    Get your shit together