View Poll Results: Are Trump supporters just backing him to spite Democrats?

Voters
40. This poll is closed
  • Yes

36 90.00%
  • No

4 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    People who were so intent on "battling corruption" now openly embracing it
    Indeed, Ysera, Ursoc, Cenarius. All hypocrites!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Easy. Doublethink.
    A very in-depth answer and a most compelling argument. I shall now use this argument whenever i actually have to explain anything. Thank you for your insight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    A very in-depth answer and a most compelling argument. I shall now use this argument whenever i actually have to explain anything. Thank you for your insight.
    I don't expect most voters to be familiar with Orwell, fortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    This thread is not about obamacare, you have however turned it into what degenerates you people are spewing out the same speeches of non-relevance. I won't take the honor of exposing you, but am pretty sure I will get it anyway. It's amazing how you people talk about obamacare as if it's the ultimate healthcare solution. Ridiculous is a understatement and that comes from someone who hardly know anything about it! Millions of sick people not getting aid and entire states labeled as inferior are fine for you! Spoken like a true RED !
    Actually, no. I was highly critical of the ACA for not including a public option largely because I view private health insurance as an unsustainable pyramid scheme.

Coastal liberal elites such as myself are blue, not red.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is not about obamacare, you have however turned it into what degenerates you people are spewing out the same speeches of non-relevance. I won't take the honor of exposing you, but am pretty sure I will get it anyway. It's amazing how you people talk about obamacare as if it's the ultimate healthcare solution. Ridiculous is a understatement and that comes from someone who hardly know anything about it! Millions of sick people not getting aid and entire states labeled as inferior are fine for you! Spoken like a true RED !
    Where does he even praise Obamacare once? How does stating that Red states receive the most welfare yet vote to get rid of it label them as inferior? "wont take the honor of exposing you." Holy shit man at least have some context or quotes or something before you go off and make yourself look nonsensical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

People typically only care when it's not their candidate, this isn't a new phenomenon.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Defending something negative equals praise. He label them as such with worse words. You troll bad.
    and you dont make sense, guess were at an impasse
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't the ultimate healthcare solution thanks in large part to Republican obstructionism and Obama having to add a ton of pork to the bill before it was allowed to pass. The ACA wasn't anywhere close to how it was originally envisioned and that's what we get for trying to compromise with those who did nothing but obstruct. Amazingly now they have the gall to turn around and tell the democratic party to suck it up and stop obstructing .

If you admittedly don't know anything about it then your opinion doesn't hold much water I'm sorry to say.

Prior to the ACA passing you couldn't even be put on most insurance policies thanks to pre-existing conditions. After it passed a record number of people had affordable health insurance for the very first time and they didn't need to put themselves in debt for a simple appendicitis surgery or chemotherapy treatment for cancer. Yes it wasn't affordable for everyone and some people saw their premiums go up but overwhelming it was beneficial to the US citizens at large.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    And a blue would oppose to Orwell's theory...
    Why is this, exactly?

I think there's a fair share of people who did so.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Why would Trump supporters not be happy? He is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.
    Really? So he's draining the swamp right?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I chuckle here.. Thread title.. blue represent the capitalistic side who have a genuine interest in keeping the corruption, or should we say 1984 fully intact and much further developed, they have come so far.. can even buy presidents. Yet if you talk about NWO you get generalizing ideas like there's plenty of examples of around. Now well, it was you who brought it up..
    You make no sense, you provide no proof to back up your claims, and you dont elaborate on the 1 sided statements you make. Stop posting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I don't expect most voters to be familiar with Orwell, fortunately.
    I just realized that you answered a different question. Now you saying doublethink makes more sense as it explains how people can agree with bullshit as long as it's from someone they support. I was going about how it doesn't really seem like that's happening. She fucked up and she got a warning as there's no punishment mentioned in the actual law and it's left to the discretion of whoever dispenses the punishment. If she was being lauded as a hero or some other bullshit or if there was no comment on this then sure, i'd agree that it's an issue because whoever was in charge fucked up as well.

If it's being handled i don't see how it's an issue, let alone a big enough issue to go out and say that all Trump supporters like corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    You make no sense. Please stop posting.
    Says the guy who admitted to posting about something he has no knowledge about.

Now. I don't even know what these "red" states are. I don't need to. Bickering and sustainable development is apparent either way. Now with this that you have been taught, or deny to learn (realize). What do you think such a reality do to people work morale and will to serve the country and be a positive inhabitant, in countries that not only give you the finger, but work actively to truly mess you up. I don't know what ACA is either.

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    But that administration isn't in office atm. We're with the "CLEAN HOUSE" administration. Why isn't it happening? If your answer is :The same reason it didn't happen with Obama, then my question still is : Did you knowingly vote for a White Obama just because he's republican?
    So you admit that the previous administration was corrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I asked you, but since your so interested. Feel free to tell why you think I should know what ACA is. No you don't need to answer, just need you to realize your levels of bickering.
    Because your opinion is invalid if you have no facts to formulate said opinion.
    I could go on for days about any topic I wanted to but nobody is going to listen to me if I don't know what I'm talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what facts is it that you want to decline as bias or something else?
    Look man, I'm just saying that you make broad 1 sided statements, provide 0 elaboration or sources to back them up, and then tell me I make no sense when I call you out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Why would Trump supporters not be happy? He is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.
    Lots of people voted for him because they are anti-establishment, because they hate Hillary, or just because he was the republican candidate. He didn't win because of his campaign promises.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Lots of people voted for him because they are anti-establishment, because they hate Hillary, or just because he was the republican candidate. He didn't win because of his campaign promises.
    I mean, honestly- who the hell would expect the Republicans to get big money out of politics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it does say His position. That clearly vindicates her because she is not a he. Don't you dare try to use gender neutral terms either, because that would be sexist. If you haven't noticed, I am doing this on purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Well it does say His position. That clearly vindicates her because she is not a he. Don't you dare try to use gender neutral terms either, because that would be sexist. If you haven't noticed, I am doing this on purpose.
    and strangely enough, the reality of the times we're living in. You know there was a time where I could distinguish between satire and reality... These days, its hard to tell the difference.