Deleted

Why's there no Mythic ToV/NH option in the premade?

Is Blizzard afraid I'll assemble a squadron of avengers that'll steamroll their precious newly released content that's ''oh so difficult''?

u can do it on trade chat in your server

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    Is Blizzard afraid I'll assemble a squadron of avengers that'll steamroll their precious newly released content that's ''oh so difficult''?
    I highly doubt you can roflstomp them with 19 random plebs.

As for why they're not in the GF, they're still current content. Once Tomb of Sargeras opens they'll be added to the Finder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    he best guilds in the world wiped over 200 times on last 2 bosses and over 100 on star augur still think its easy?

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    he best guilds in the world wiped over 200 times on last 2 bosses and over 100 on star augur still think its easy?
    The best guilds are made from mere mortal humans. He/she has assembled a team of avengers. Of course they would find it rofl easy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    The best guilds are made from mere mortal humans. He/she has assembled a team of avengers. Of course they would find it rofl easy.
    I bet that twenty Kungens could clear whole Nighthold on first day. Sadly, we have only one on this earth.

I don't raid Mythic so I'm not sure, but I heard that the Mythic raid lockouts works differently. Lets say you killed 3 bosses and called it a night, the next day a player from your group uses your lockout and kills another 3 bosses with a different raid, this would result in the first raid group being saved to those bosses killed by the second group. That is what I heard at least, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd personally love for current Mythic raid content to be available cross-realm. I'm a player that solely relies on pugs for raiding as it allows me to raid whenever I feel like it. Also, not all pugs are bad, if you get curve early then you will find great pugs with ease. Discord also made pugging much better since most pugs I join use it and anyone can use it by simply using a web browser.

I've made some friends over the course of pugging raids and a lot of us join the same raid groups and we've cleared NH HC on first week together (After tons of wipes on Gul'dan...). Nowadays we stomp through NH HC, one shotting everything including Gul'dan, so it would be nice to be able to raid with these players from other realms on a higher difficulty, otherwise I won't bother with Mythic raids.
    Last edited by Nayami; 2017-02-10 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    Because the LFG tool is region-wide, while current-content Mythic is server-specific. Nighthold (and I guess ToV too) are locked to server-specific until next tier comes out, and therefor you'll have to use Trade chat or the likes to make a group. Once next set of content is released they'll open up and allow cross-server groups to do them, and they'll then be found in LFG tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    I don't raid Mythic so I'm not sure, but I heard that the Mythic raid lockouts works differently. Lets say you killed 3 bosses and called it a night, the next day a player from your group uses your lockout and kills another 3 bosses with a different raid, this would result in the first raid group being saved to those bosses killed by the second group. That is what I heard at least, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
    This is correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    This is correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, I don't think the OP was trying to say that if he could make a xrealm pug they would roflstomp it. To answer the OP's question they don't allow xrealm raiding for current content so that they can force hardcore players to be on the same realm as the guild they are playing with. Xfers for the cash.

Thanks for the confirmation guys. Pretty weird to have the lockout set like that though when we have much better lockouts nowadays. Is there a specific reason for doing this? Maybe so you won't be able to repeatedly use bonus rolls for Mythic raid gear from specific bosses?

Let's not forget that you can only raid 1 mythic current tier lockout a week. If you join on friday and only kill one boss and fake dc because they wiped all night.. lets say they clear the whole thing without you because lets face it, you was the reason they wiped but your pride and skada hold your head high...when you try to enter it will tell you everything is dead and you have to wait until next week to flex