Deleted

Achivement cheat

so tonight i made a PuG for Gul'dan heroic, and i asked only for curved people -
    but here is the thing: when people join i inspect them. and half of those who linked achivement really doesnt have it ( i use compare achivement)

One linked me Curve with date off 1/2/202017... really 202017 what is that shit? this night gave me cancer and i really feel like blizzard should do something about that..

7+ Year Old Account
    people have been able to fake acheivs since forever, its simply them creating a link, its allways best to check their acheives on armory if you wanna be 100% sure

also btw when you say "only ahead of the curve people" you get them to whisper you the acheive.... are you just inviting everyone and hoping they read the post?

also if the acheivment itself on his compare acheive list said 202017 then its most likley a UI bug on your part
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there is an addon for that. Even if there wasn't, plenty of people just buy a carry and never learn the fight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    You don't even need an Addon to install since --> http://www.wow-fake.com/achievement/

Fuck off with your "I got cancer" bullshit, what are you, 12?

AOTC not a guarantee still,b est is to just have a few runs then see who actually can do it and who cant

It is the catch 22 of PUG raiding.

You need the achievement to pug, but you cant get the achievement because you cant get into groups that want it.

Solution: Join a guild and stop tears

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It usually works because people who set silly requirements like AotC for their runs aren't very bright and are easily fooled.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by irox View Post
    so tonight i made a PuG for Gul'dan heroic, and i asked only for curved people -
    but here is the thing: when people join i inspect them. and half of those who linked achivement really doesnt have it ( i use compare achivement)

One linked me Curve with date off 1/2/202017... really 202017 what is that shit? this night gave me cancer and i really feel like blizzard should do something about that..
    Grow up. Really shows someone's age when they say that crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by irox View Post

people want to leech as much as you do

Any time I see people saying stuff like this in trade/general I automatically assume they're just looking to get carried because they're bads. Real raiders know how to put together a group without retarded crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Fuck off with your "I got cancer" bullshit, what are you, 12?
    Only 12 years old when the cancer took him. It's a shame really. True tragedy.