Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Anti-Semitism is literally the dumbest of all forms of bigotry. At least with racism people have something tangible to point at, "That person has a different skin tone than I do!!!"

Whereas Jews are basically white people who other white people hate because their ancestors supposedly killed their imaginary friend according to a book that's a compilation of various older pagan religions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    America bad, Russia good. What the frack, Le Pen? We all know that you are smarter than that bad attempt of trolling...
    That is true, but I like "Europe of nations".
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I say LePen is the real danger, not Trump, I mean this.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    I hope she wins, only nationalism can save Europe.
    Dident someone already try that? Pretty sure the same people also started a war which they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Clever tactic.

I bet this mostly aims at Moroccans who can't give up their citizenship because Morocco doesn't allow that. Which means if she really wants to push this through there would be 2 options:

1. Moroccans (and people from several other countries like Iran, Kuba, Syria, Afghanistan etc.) are considered an exception and they can keep their dual citizenship.

2. Those who can't get rid of their dual citizenship simply lose the French, which would mean they "officially" become foreigners in their own country.

I wonder which option Le Pen has in mind.

If she wins and really goes with option two she will face a ton of resistances, but I bet that's her idea.
    You can't just take away the citizenship of people because you feel like it.

No decent judge will accept taking away a person citizenship when they have technically done no wrong. Also in terms of loyalty le pens is more questionable then so many they should take her citizenship away and just let her move to Russia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    Dident someone already try that? Pretty sure the same people also started a war which they lost.
    Godwined two pages in.. *thumbs up*

Norway does this If I wanted to be a Norwegian Citizen I would have yo give up my home citizenship.

In an interview with Israel’s Channel 2, Le Pen expressed support for banning the wearing of yarmulkes as part of her broader effort to outlaw religious symbols in public.
    NA needs this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    There's nothing anti-Semitic about a law that clearly outlines other nations and peoples involved as well and does not encroach on any real rights of a person.
    I'm wondering if this(thread) is some kind of satire to the Trump ban, which is being called a Muslim ban

Quote Originally Posted by Rusque View Post
    Whereas Jews are basically white people who other white people hate because their ancestors supposedly killed their imaginary friend according to a book that's a compilation of various older pagan religions.
    You think it's because of that? lol.

JEWS ARE NOT WHITES! They are a different race altogether originally of black skin. Yet they are seen very often meddling with politics, economics (banks) and education (media) in white nations (best example is USA). Ever wonder why that happened? We are at war since centuries ago.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250
    and they always come back and take top positions and nation's wealth...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-10 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusque View Post
    Anti-Semitism is literally the dumbest of all forms of bigotry. At least with racism people have something tangible to point at, "That person has a different skin tone than I do!!!"

They aren't considered white you know, it's a bit weird as you said but being a jew isn't just about religion is also part ethnicity.

But yea the racist ideology has always been contradictory

Quote Originally Posted by FS- View Post
    You think it's because of that? lol.

JEWS ARE NOT WHITES! They are a different race altogether originally of black skin. Yet they are seen very often meddling with politics, economics (banks) and education (media) in white nations (best example is USA). Ever wonder why that happened? We are at war since centuries ago.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250
    and they always come back and take top positions and nation's wealth...

No. They are not a race. Take away their religion and they have literally no shared defining genetic markers. Jews came from various regions, the ones from the middle-east being slightly darker than those from northern Europe. People get confused with the idea of "culturally Jewish" vs Judaism, wherein one can remain a Jew despite no religious affiliation. That is a cultural construct that remains based on the fact that somewhere in their lineage their family was religiously jewish.

The rest of what you said is fucking retarded. There is no magical Jew cabal that rises to the top. It's called Nepotism and people love to help their friends and family, and if you spend time within narrow communities like a heavily religious group might do, those are the people you know and help get jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk about a click-bait. This law is not targeting Jews specifically, which is what the title of this tread insinuates.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You gotta love that xenophobia and bigotry.
    I don't really see that here. She's saying anyone can be French, but not sort-of-French.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Total correct by EU law. move along, nothing to see
    Last edited by ranzino; 2017-02-10 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    Pretty sure especially some Frenchies are still pretty salty over getting their asses kicked so hard.

Deleted
    A lot of French jew only have one nationality. French. Same thing for French with Africain origins.

"Jews, who form a large community in France" lol...... its about 2% of the population and most of them are not concerned because they are just French!

Russian. I dont know any. French/Russian dual citizen even less..... I dont even know why we are talking about it here!

Anti-semitism..... do you guys ignore the part where she said "from all non European country"? So USA, Sénégal, Saudi Arabia, etc etc..... is it anti-semitism when those people are concerned? You just read Israel and all the sudden you bring back memories of skeletic people in stripped pyjamas and gaz chambers. I'm tired of this. Every f'ing month we got a documentary about shoah on french Tv. About slavery and Algeria war crime? Not so much.....

Fuck it. You really want to see antisemitic and pro-Russian people everywhere so you can spit on somebody to feel good about yourself.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK you cannot strip someone's citizenship, if the person in question inherited them. But if you seek naturalization, then yes: choose and choose wisely, which citizenship is your most beloved.

Now the wonderful exeption: EU countries + Switzerland are cool about dual or plural citizenships. Collect a full collection of european union passports, if you like.
    Last edited by ranzino; 2017-02-10 at 04:47 PM.

I Don't see anything antisemitic OR wrong in this law.

If Jews get a benefit over normal french citizens just because they have also an Israeli citizenship then its unfair and need to stop. Its not like she says that all Jews need to leave (would be antisemitic) or even that if they chose Israeli citizenship then they will be deported (would still not be antisemitic but shitty).

If you search for antisemitic shit, you can start by this thread and its posters (FS- for example), no need to "find" monsters where there are none.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I don't really see that here. She's saying anyone can be French, but not sort-of-French.

What she said came across as pretty xenophobic, or at the very least authoritarian and nationalistic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    I hope she wins, only nationalism can save Europe.
    Because in the past 110 years, nationalism has been very positive for Europe right?
    Do you want to compare 1910-1950 to 1950-1990? Which period had the most potent nationalism?
    Vanilla player since day 1 Europe.
    I think everything should be account-wide.
    Cross-faction grouping for dungeons and raids should be a thing.