Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    The Romanians supporting the NATO aggression and the missile shield in Romania are the ones that lick american boots and are ignorant on the fact that NATO and the USA is acting agressively towards Russia. These ignorant and stupid Romanians have been zombified by the owned jewish american TV channels to hate Russia.

So fuck you and all those other ignorant Romanians supporting the US and their agenda against Russia.
    While ignoring that we WANT the US to be aggressive towards Russia, we welcome it. Romania deserves a payment in blood for all the things Russia did to us over the centuries, it's time to collect.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    This missile shield breaks the nuclear balance in a world that threatens the concept of assured mutual destruction in the event of nuclear war. Of course Russia will target countries that have such systems, and will be looking for counter measures. The side that tries to change that balance is wrong.
    Lets see... The missile defense does not work against ICBMs, so Russia can still perform MAD against the US. Sorry, dont see it changing the strategic balance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    While ignoring that we WANT the US to be aggressive towards Russia, we welcome it. Romania deserves a payment in blood for all the things Russia did to us over the centuries, it's time to collect.
    Your stupidity is astounding. So you welcome the fact that the US has turned our country into a colony?

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-10 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ayy lmao. Got that country wrong there m8.
    Don't worry, Rogue83 is a regressive asshat.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-10 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    You seem to be lost in time, the USSR was disolved 27 years ago. Today's Russia has nothing to do with the USSR

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to be lost in time, the USSR was disolved 27 years ago. Today's Russia has nothing to do with the USSR
    Its Romanians like you who kiss the US boots. Russia has EVERY RIGHT to see us as an US outpost.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its Romanians like you who kiss the US boots. Russia has EVERY RIGHT to see us as an US outpost.
    Oh dear, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    When you and a bear both have nukes, the shield is the weapon that matters. For the US to push their missile defense tech to the point where they can completely (and unambiguously) deny Russia the ability to launch, is functionally the same as forcibly disarming Russia.

If you push Putin to that point, he'll launch. For the same reason most gun owners will only give up their guns from their cold dead hands. He doesn't trust the West at all.

HRC would have ignored this fact at all of our peril.
    That would require a system that can handle not only ICBMs (which current systems cannot) and be deployed in sufficient numbers to counter all Russian missiles, while at the same time Russia fails to implement countermeasures.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Don't worry, Rogue83 is a regressive asshat.
    He's one of the few pro-Russian people we have here in Romania, he does NOT represent Romania or Romanians as a whole.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Deleted
    The level of contradicting asskissing on this post is astonishing.

Deleted
    He's one of the few pro-Russian people we have here in Romania, he does NOT represent Romania or Romanians as a whole.
    Oh its quite the opposite, you do not represent Romania.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Yeah because who cares if people were annihilated 70 years ago right, history goes on(no you stupid fuck, because then Hitler would happen again if we don't remember our history) . And Russia probably has way more dirt, it existed 1000 yrs before USA did.
    That is not the topic anyway, I used it to describe Skroe's duplicitous nature, he claimed Russia was sad it couldn't nuke other countries anymore, which is like an insult coming from one country that /did/ nuke others.
    The context of the nukes in Japan need to be taken into account. And the fact that it was 70 freaking years ago in a time of WAR, a war that engufled most of the world.
    But yeah, you go ahead and equate that to meaning that the US is more likely to nuke someone.

I'm not defending him or his argument, I'm attacking yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Clarification: Don't take my post as to mean I want a war to occur, that would be a disaster for those of here in Romania and the rest of Eastern European NATO members. But there's so many ways to destroy Russia.

Consider this. The Russian sanctions actually HELP Putin, because they keep the rubble low and help Russia generate more money internally through the sales of oil and gas. Their exports that are priced on the dollar. A strong dollar and weak rubble is a massive boom to Putin.

If Trump were to lift the Russia sanctions TODAY, he very likely would or could crash the entire Russian economy. It would be a hell of a shock to them and Vlad's approval rating would collapse.

So I'm not only a Trump supporter, I fully and wholeheartedly approve of what he wants to do. It would the greatest gift to Eastern Europe to watch the Russian economy crumble.
    I have no grasp of economy so I can't comment. But if what you say is true, that would be very ironic.

Oh its quite the opposite, you do not represent Romania.

I never understood people who will lick putins boots. Its makes me laugh to be honest. If NATO had no presences in your country it would more likely than not be a target for Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

I like you CostinR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I never understood people who will lick putins boots. Its makes me laugh to be honest. If NATO had no presences in your country it would more likely than not be a target for Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

I like you CostinR.

CostinR is a traitor to Romania. He supports Romania being a puppet government under the US and EU hegemony.

Deleted
    CostinR is a traitor to Romania. He supports Romania being a puppet government under the US and EU hegemony.
    So you are one of the young who have never experienced the madness in the east during the Cold War and now romanticize it?

Deleted
    Funny that you deleted your "death to pro-US Romanians and death to MMO-Champ" post. Don't worry, I reported it in time.

Deleted
    So why is the mighty Russia so afraid if smaller countries has something to defense themselves with? ^__^
    Last edited by mmoc5461ce0dcc; 2017-02-10 at 05:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Funny that you deleted your "death to pro-US Romanians and death to MMO-Champ" post. Don't worry, I reported it in time.
    I'd ask people report him for this private message he sent me.

Bai cacatule tu nu reprezinti Romania bai idiotule. Tu esti de acord ca America sa faca colonie din Romania. Esti o rusine de roman bai cacatule. Sper sa mori in razboi contra Rusie, eu voi lupta de partea rusilor impotriva invadatorilor US NATO.

Jigodie ordinara pro americana, muriti toti cei care sunteti pupincuristi americani. Crapati odata.
    Take that through google translate. It's a classic death threat.

Or to give the translation.

Bai bai cacatule you do not represent Romania idiot. You agree that American colony to do in Romania. You're a disgrace to the Roman baths cacatule. I hope to die in the war against Russia, I will fight alongside the Russians against NATO US invaders.

Distemper ordinary American pro, all those who die are pupincuristi Americans. Once cracked.
    That's what he said in PM to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Like I give a fuck about that.

- - - Updated - - -

You anti Russian shitposters are disgusting. Get rekt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why isn't Putin tossed in the Ocean for invading Crimea and assassinating every major political opponent?

If you're going to point fingers, let's not be a hypocrite about it.
    No, I agree. They all need to burn. Although I am not sure if it would make any difference in the long run.

I'd ask people report him for this private message he sent me.

Take that through google translate. It's a classic death threat.

Or to give the translation.

That's what he said in PM to me.
    He's one of those who remember the russian occupation as "living the good life". I mean, look at how well Moldova is still doing with the neo-communists that execute every Moscow suggestion or order.