Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So the US is banging the War drums.
    The Twitter in Chief threatened war.
    The US reapplied Sanctions even tough Iran is following the Nuclear deal.
    Americans are howling about "Liberation".
    Spicer was caught lying about Iran attacking a American ship.

Yet you are surprised that they are screaming at America to go die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Welp. All the more reason to enforce a travel ban on Iran.

I think Iran just gave Trump a good argument why we shouldn't let them test missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So much this.
    It's not like Iran introduced a bill that would allow them to start a war with the US, because that would be idiotic.

They already have a system where the unpopular dude becomes the leader No need to bring American DemocracyTM over there.
    You mean the slightly less popular one who knew what the rules of the game were. Trump could have easily worked to get popular vote and lost like Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    It's funny that you only chose to qoute hardliners whom are equivalent to tea-party in US.
    No, these aren’t just hardliners. These quotes are from the Ayatollah, the President, Chief Military advisors, etc etc. Comparing them to a fringe political party with no real political power. There is a stark difference here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    And no, blastic missile technology is not banned by UN when it comes to Iran.
    Yes, it is. You shouldn't be talking out of your ass when you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about...

U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, from 2010, says the Security Council "decides that Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities."

And:

U.N. Security Council Resolution 2231, passed in 2015, the Security Council endorsed the nuclear deal, known formally as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA. It terminated the provisions of the 2010 resolution and added language deep in one of the annexes saying: "Iran is called upon not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology, until the date eight years after the JCPOA Adoption Day or until the date on which the IAEA submits a report confirming the Broader Conclusion, whichever is earlier."

It’s really amazing that liberals can sleep easy at night defending countries like Iran, who blatantly sponsor terrorism and Jihad, while throwing fucking temper tantrums if a bakery won’t cater a gay wedding or a county demands that people use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender at birth. Un-fucking-believable.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    What is the alternative? Allow them to proliferate unchecked?

I mean OK, Ill be the first to say let them nuke each other into oblivion in the ME, but then I'd be accused of being heartless.
    I always thought a ME would be a great place for the rest of the world to store their radioactive waste. It would be even easier to find if it glowed in the dark!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's more than that, it's sympathy with the people of Iran.
    The people there are pretty awesome and the ayatollah's are losing power, they'll be gone before 2030.
    Iran is going to be the centre of the Middle East. And they aren't in bed with the US, which is why they get harassed this much.

Attacking this country would be a crime against humanity that would ruin the entire Middle East for the next 30 years.

- - - Updated - - -

It are Iranians.
    So the worst that could happen is that your country becomes a better place, especially since it reduces the percentage of idiots.
    I'll have to agree on this. Persians that I know(not sure if it makes a difference they prefer to be called Persian versus Iranian) are actually fairly well off and decently educated although 1 of them who is a doctor was asked to leave there and that's why he's here(he drank) and the other is some version of Muslim that seems almost like a gypsy or hippie it was hard understanding how she explained it and she didn't feel welcome there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    No, these aren’t just hardliners. These quotes are from the Ayatollah, the President, Chief Military advisors, etc etc. Comparing them to a fringe political party with no real political power. There is a stark difference here.

Yes, it is. You shouldn't be talking out of your ass when you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about...

U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929, from 2010, says the Security Council "decides that Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities."

And:

U.N. Security Council Resolution 2231, passed in 2015, the Security Council endorsed the nuclear deal, known formally as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA. It terminated the provisions of the 2010 resolution and added language deep in one of the annexes saying: "Iran is called upon not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology, until the date eight years after the JCPOA Adoption Day or until the date on which the IAEA submits a report confirming the Broader Conclusion, whichever is earlier."

It’s really amazing that liberals can sleep easy at night defending countries like Iran, who blatantly sponsor terrorism and Jihad, while throwing fucking temper tantrums if a bakery won’t cater a gay wedding or a county demands that people use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender at birth. Un-fucking-believable.
    The Security Council? LOL You mean the group that America votes veto on everything that does not fit its view? When was the last time a SC vote went through that effected the US in a similiar way?

Oh my the Organisation the US has so much control over decided something about a Enemy of the US. Clearly their judgement will not be biased in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    The Security Council? LOL You mean the group that America votes veto on everything that does not fit its view? When was the last time a SC vote went through that effected the US in a similiar way?

Oh my the Organisation the US has so much control over decided something about a Enemy of the US. Clearly their judgement will not be biased in any way.
    @Dumbleduck said that there was no UN resolution restricting Iran’s ballistic missile program. I showed that there are. Whether or not you agree with that resolution doesn’t make it not real.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post

And:

Yes, they are still the tea-party of Iran, very much like Trump and his team right now in US.

About the resolutions you mentioned:

In Resolution 2231, passed in 2015, the Security Council endorsed the nuclear deal, known formally as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action or JCPOA. It terminated the provisions of the 1929 (2010) resolution and added language deep in one of the annexes saying: "Iran is called upon not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to becapable of delivering nuclear weapons

So, no there are no restrictions on Iranwhen it comes to developing blastic missiles unless they are designed to deliver nuclear warheads, and even then it can be argued that the language of the resolutions is not restrictive.

It's really amazing that you can sleep at night knowing you qoute stuff without even reading them.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-02-10 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    So the US is banging the War drums.
    The Twitter in Chief threatened war.
    The US reapplied Sanctions even tough Iran is following the Nuclear deal.
    Americans are howling about "Liberation".
    Spicer was caught lying about Iran attacking a American ship.

Yet you are surprised that they are screaming at America to go die?
    But did they all do that yesterday?

If not then it doesn't count at all

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15P0QV

Looks like they need some,

/sunglasses

Freedom

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~~~
    God dammit, now he's banned and I don't get the /sunglasses joke.

Someone please explain it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Only on MMO-C could there be perceived sympathy for.... Iran....

This is like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Some of you are quite literally bonkers.
    If a crowd in the US was chanting "Death to Islam', convincing the Left that this had some ethereal meaning and wasn't a direct attack on Muslims, would be impossible (rightfully so). Apply the same logic to this situation and the Left has no problem obfuscating "Death to America" or assigning it a more benign meaning. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    God dammit, now he's banned and I don't get the /sunglasses joke.

Someone please explain it to me.
    It's a thing from the TV show CSI.

Kind of the end result of overthrowing the Iranian government, having a puppet in place, and then treating them like shit after the puppet was deposed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The US removing those Iranian Ayatollahs and Revolutionary Guards would be the best thing that could happen to Iran and the Middle East.
    The US' track record of unilaterally removing middle eastern leaders has gone just so swimmingly in the past.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jokes on Iran, America is already dead! With the help of Putin, a fatal but slow poison was administered last November.

History just isn't kind to one-party rule.

People in Iran shout Death To America - people go crazy.
    People in the USA shout Death To Clinton - meh, she deserves it.

Be rational folks.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

They have these rallies every year, with 'Death to America' chants and all, but this year it is a rally 'against Trump'?