7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Since I'm not really in touch with the current storyline, I need to ask:

7.2 will have the Tomb of Sargeras and THEN a patch about Argus or will all be put into a single package?
    7.2 is the tomb/broken shore
    argus is part of 7.3

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Gotcha, thanks for the answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Do we even know 7.3 will already be Argus? We could have another 7.1-like patch and then Argus on 7.4

Also, warrior's and warlock's questlines are awesome. Monks, on the other hand, got the short end of that stick imo.

They said at Blizzcon that 7.3 will be Argus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Do we even know 7.3 will already be Argus? We could have another 7.1-like patch and then Argus on 7.4
    they confirmed it during blizzcon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Warriors should have some chance to instakill it with heroic leap like our king

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Brutallus is a world boss on the Broken Shore and the Eredar Twins are followers for Warlocks. The expansion isn't over yet, I think it's safe to assume that the other demons, especially Magtheridon and some of the other Dreadlords, will appear on Argus and/or other later content.
    I wasn't aware about the Twins, my apologies. Warlock isn't up there with 1 of the classes I intend on playing

Another mistake is Mal'Ganis was present at the summoning at the Broken Shore.. Which effectively rules him out being Jaina. The only 2 dreadlords in contention now is Varimathras (likely) and Anetheron (unlikely)

There is a 3rd Dreadlord who's missing.. Vagath, Maiev's jailor, Illidan's prison guard in TBC - I wonder what the interaction would be if he ever saw them together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina isn't a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

People didn't realize Jaina being a dreadlord was a meme and instead took it seriously and have all these theories

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    People didn't realize Jaina being a dreadlord was a meme and instead took it seriously and have all these theories

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    honestly what I was about to say in my post but I decided to be nice. people made it a meme and the gullible took it to the next level.

Deleted
    The joke is about 4 years old now but can it really be 100% found as false?

Anyways. The bosses now have Lore written into them on the dungeon journals, nothing new/interesting.
    Maiev's awkward face-off with Illidan is in the new 5-man so it's worth checking out just for that.

Also in the new 25-man, present-time Gul'Dan's dead ass is still there to be found - Orcish insignia with a headless carcass and a staff - I thought it was a pretty neat touch as some people do forget the Gul'Dan we've been fighting for a while now is past-time Gul'Dan.
    Last edited by mmocee329d387c; 2017-02-11 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackus View Post
    Another mistake is Mal'Ganis was present at the summoning at the Broken Shore.. Which effectively rules him out being Jaina.
    I was joking.

To be fair, Blizz did miss a good chance by not introducing any character that was secretly a demon in the years before Legion. It would have been nice if the Demon Hunters arriving could have exposed someone that mattered and had some hand in shaping the lore in recent years.

But yeah, not Jaina. She's just upset and now in Kul Tiras (most likely).

Jaina being a Dreadlord thing was a stupid Jesse Cox comment he made once and then kept bringing up over and over and over again despite it being stupid and unfunny the first time he made it. So then other people started repeating it, pretending it wasn't stupid and unfunny, and now some people who don't pay a lot of attention think its possible.

Its annoying because its worse than people presenting fanon. Because those people usually don't do it in a joking way. But in this case it was, and it kept persisting for so long and perpetuated by the same person for years and years now that even Blizzard makes the same stupid and unfunny joke.

And also kind of reinforces this terrible storytelling trope that characters are never allowed to progress beyond their archetype that was created for them decades ago. Its like shonen garbage like Bleach or One Piece, where the same character acts the same from episode 1 to the finale.

And this is just stagnating and killing the WoW story because Tyrande always acts the same, Malfurion always acts the same, Sylvanas always acts the same, Baine always acts the same, Thrall always acts the same. And the one time they try to make a character naturally react to horrific trauma, people apparently can't understand why it would embitter somebody from a peaceful person to a cold one and make up all this shit about them being a demon.

"Oh dang, I wonder if Tyrande is going to be a overly hostile headstrong crazy person and whine about Malfurion again"
    "Oh dang I wonder if Malfurion is going to be a pretentious morally righteous prick about nature again"
    "Oh dang I wonder if Sylvanas is going to do more controversially, maybe evil shit again."
    "Oh dang I wonder if Thrall is going to brood about the responsibilities of leadership again."
    "Oh dang I wonder if Baine is going to do nothing again but be literally exactly the same as Cairne was."

And so then we just have ten more years of the same characters acting the exact same and its fucking boring. Because the two times Blizzard actually decided to develop the storyline of long-standing characters (Jaina and to a lesser extent Garrosh), people whined up and down the forums about them being different. And still do about Jaina being anti-Horde to this day. I guess the third time's the charm with Anduin, hopefully.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-11 at 08:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Jaina isn't a dreadlord.
    According to who?

IMO Jaina being a dreadlord was the stupidest thing ever brought up. It's perfectly normal for her to act the way she does after what happened. Also Alliance finally gets morally questionable character who shakes things up a bit and now everyone wants her to be dreadlord? It's just a meme and it'll probably stay just a meme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    According to who?
    according to anyone who isn't dumb and gullible

according to anyone who isn't dumb and gullible
    Jesse Cox says Jaina is a dreadlord, so does Nobbel, and Nixxiom. Do you know more about WoW lore than Nobbel? Didn't think so... this guy is so easy el oh el

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Jesse Cox says Jaina is a dreadlord, so does Nobbel, and Nixxiom. Do you know more about WoW lore than Nobbel? Didn't think so... this guy is so easy el oh el
    Nobbel only jokes about it.