What gear to replace? Resto druid

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...un/Puxo/simple

Im wondering what I should focus to replace in my gear?
    Im currently running only LFR raids and Mythic's.
    But we can take into account if I do normal Emerald Nightmares in pugs too

What I have come up to so far:
    Artifact Relics from Karazhan (would come up to 898 in my weap)
    Neck from Star Augur LFR Nighthold
    Waist from Soul Fragment quest (Belt of the Netherwalker, 554haste/mastery)
    Feet from Chronomatic LFR Nighthold

But dunno if there is better then this from Resto Druid?
    And also, what Trinket and Rings should I focus on to get?^^

I have skip Mantel, Chest, Hands and Legs for Tier Set from LFR (when its unlocked etc)

/Best regard, noob druid =)
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Hey,

Focus on getting a better trinket to replace cocoon (eternal urn from kara or another statstick, other good choices might be chronoshard, flask of the solemn night or hightend senses from ursoc.

Your gear should be balanced around wether or not you have the T19 setboni, if you plan on getting that from LFR-NH or Normal-NH you should focus on getting 33,34% haste (e.g. wear every item that has more haste while droping 5ilvl maximum).

With your Legendary (Bracers) you should be playing with Cenarion Ward and keep all of your hots running on the tank (use your swiftment to extend all of them right after you used CW), mastery is very good here. Overall you should focus your gear around haste/crit because the content you plan to do will have people mostly above 60% health which makes cult a worse talent-choice and a mastery build less effective.

Of course you want to have a second and a third legendary before you make choices here, but if you NEVER plan on doing heroic or mythic raiding and you never do keys above 6 you might want to replace the bracers with a different legendary. BiS (depending on the fight and your raidsetup) are: Bracers, Tearstone, Velen... Okayish: Neck, Boots, Waist,Sephuz... if you want something that "just works" take tearstone, neck or chest(for the stats) since they are passive you don't need to change for playstyle to make use of them.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Last edited by RestoSpirit; 2017-02-10 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RestoSpirit View Post
    Hey,

Focus on getting a better trinket to replace cocoon (eternal urn from kara or another statstick, other good choices might be chronoshard, flask of the solemn night or hightend senses from ursoc.

Your gear should be balanced around wether or not you have the T19 setboni, if you plan on getting that from LFR-NH or Normal-NH you should focus on getting 33,34% haste (e.g. wear every item that has more haste while droping 5ilvl maximum).

With your Legendary (Bracers) you should be playing with Cenarion Ward and keep all of your hots running on the tank (use your swiftment to extend all of them right after you used CW), mastery is very good here. Overall you should focus your gear around haste/crit because the content you plan to do will have people mostly above 60% health which makes cult a worse talent-choice and a mastery build less effective.

Of course you want to have a second and a third legendary before you make choices here, but if you NEVER plan on doing heroic or mythic raiding and you never do keys above 6 you might want to replace the bracers with a different legendary. BiS (depending on the fight and your raidsetup) are: Bracers, Tearstone, Velen... Okayish: Neck, Boots, Waist,Sephuz... if you want something that "just works" take tearstone, neck or chest(for the stats) since they are passive you don't need to change for playstyle to make use of them.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Is statstick trinket so good for resto druids?
    I like the cocoon for now cause right now im not 100% into playstyle so the mana helps in some fights (or replace it for another mana regen trinket)

Ya plan is to get setbonus from lfr/normal.
    Okey, so around 33-34% haste

Okey, I replaced cenarion ward for 2x swiftmend when I got it, but it might be better to use ward for mythic's So gonno do it^^

I have read that mastery > haste/crit for 5mana/tank heal and haste > master/crit for raid heals

Im want to get the ring, tearstone for my second legendery (but need the luck too)
    Plan is to go above keys+6 later on and maybe join guild in heroic nighthold when I have gear for it
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

You have probs with going oom. While this is certainly a problem with your playstyle, going for something like 30+ haste will make it worse. Going for something around 20-25% (whatever you are comfortable with) will be enough. The breakpoint for 4pc is not as important.
    Fokussing on haste and crit in raids will increase your hps. But hps whoring is not the point. Keep people alive. In this context all stats have their place (by reducing damage taken on you --> versatility, increasing heal on those who need it most aka whre you stack hots --> mastery, general throughput--> crit/haste).
    Going for mastery/haste in 5 mans is ok, because mastery is insanely strong there and with the ability to drink often,the problem that haste is a relativly bad hpm stat isn't one.
    But definately replace the cocoon. It's just not good and you even have it on the lowest possibly ilev.

You should chose your talents based on the content and the other healers.
    Going CW should be the best choice in most cases, but if you have strong tank healers, it might be suboptimal.
    Displacer cat will be the goto Talent in row 2 because it gives you so much mobility and even allows you to "ignore" some mechanics by blinking through them. Renewal may have it uses on some static high inc dam fights, but in most cases it's inferior.
    Guardian Affinty is the choice in most fights. Some fights can be easier with some more movement speed or range.
    Row 4 seldom plays a bigger role.
    Row 5 HpS wise Sotf is stronger than cultivation if people seldom drop below 60%. But the heals on targets below 60% may be more important than genral throughput (if you have good spot healers this is not needed --> chose sotf). Incarnation can be good if you need some more throughput cds ore you have probs with mana (lower cost + stronger Reju can really help there).
    Row 6 Germination for Mythic+ and small raids (be careful in raids though because germination can eat your mana fast if used to often). Spring blossom can be used in many NH encounters for a good amount of healing without heavy mana investment. On some fights where the damage peaks happen every 1 /2 minute inner peace can be handy.
    Row 7 Flourish in most cases. If you are in need for tank healing chosing stonebark may help you out.
    Last edited by Grenor; 2017-02-11 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenor View Post
    The breakpoint for 4pc is not as important.
    Fokussing on haste and crit in raids will increase your hps. But hps whoring is not the point. Keep people alive.
    Hey

I agree on most of your statement but this part is wrong, at least for heroic/mythic content the 4p is really really strong and should always be prioritized. I get as much as 18% extrahealing from it and around 11-12% on average.

Pushing HPS and Logs might not ALWAYS be the optimal way to play a certain fight but in most cases more hps = more people saved. I think an important lesson for any healer is to first push for the limit and afterwards refine your playstyle to be more mana-efficient. We killed more bosses when healers were doing good.

As for the stat-balancing, I agree on your idea for the most part, the only difference im noticing recently: If you go for a Haste/Mastery build for raiding and you have 4p + Tearstone you should definitly take germination, you will be surprised how much proccs you get (around 10-11% extrahealing from germination alone, thats without doublehotting).

Cheers
    RestoSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by Grenor View Post
    You have probs with going oom. While this is certainly a problem with your playstyle, going for something like 30+ haste will make it worse. Going for something around 20-25% (whatever you are comfortable with) will be enough. The breakpoint for 4pc is not as important.
    Fokussing on haste and crit in raids will increase your hps. But hps whoring is not the point. Keep people alive. In this context all stats have their place (by reducing damage taken on you --> versatility, increasing heal on those who need it most aka whre you stack hots --> mastery, general throughput--> crit/haste).
    Going for mastery/haste in 5 mans is ok, because mastery is insanely strong there and with the ability to drink often,the problem that haste is a relativly bad hpm stat isn't one.
    But definately replace the cocoon. It's just not good and you even have it on the lowest possibly ilev.

You should chose your talents based on the content and the other healers.
    Going CW should be the best choice in most cases, but if you have strong tank healers, it might be suboptimal.
    Displacer cat will be the goto Talent in row 2 because it gives you so much mobility and even allows you to "ignore" some mechanics by blinking through them. Renewal may have it uses on some static high inc dam fights, but in most cases it's inferior.
    Guardian Affinty is the choice in most fights. Some fights can be easier with some more movement speed or range.
    Row 4 seldom places a bigger role.
    Row 5 HpS wise Sotf is stronger than cultivation if people seldom drop below 60%. But the heals on targets below 60% may be more important than genral throughput (if you have good spot healers this is not needed --> chose sotf). Incarnation can be good if you need some more throughput cds ore you have probs with mana (lower cost + stronger Reju can really help there).
    Row 6 Germination for Mythic+ and small raids (be careful in raids though because germination can eat your mana fast if used to often). Spring blossom can be used in many NH encounters for a good amount of healing without heavy mana investment. On some fights where the damage peaks happen every 1 /2 minute inner peace can be handy.
    Row 7 Flourish in most cases. If you are in need for tank healing chosing stonebark may help you out.
    Hey

I agree on most of your statement but this part is wrong, at least for heroic/mythic content the 4p is really really strong and should always be prioritized. I get as much as 18% extrahealing from it and around 11-12% on average.

Pushing HPS and Logs might not ALWAYS be the optimal way to play a certain fight but in most cases more hps = more people saved. I think an important lesson for any healer is to first push for the limit and afterwards refine your playstyle to be more mana-efficient. We killed more bosses when healers were doing good.

As for the stat-balancing, I agree on your idea for the most part, the only difference im noticing recently: If you go for a Haste/Mastery build for raiding and you have 4p + Tearstone you should definitly take germination, you will be surprised how much proccs you get (around 10-11% extrahealing from germination alone, thats without doublehotting).

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Thanks for the input (y)

Hey

4pc is certainly worth it, but going for the 33,34 breakpoint isn't in most cases.
    HpS is nothing to be ignored, but all healers together must reach a certain hps. It is not important to be the first in hps, if you use on targets that need heal. You shouldn't doing 100k hps, but it is not the goal to be the one with most hps. Wor k together as healer team.
    I'm going Germination as well, but if you don't know what your doing it can be kind of a trap, because you can blow away much mana with gaining only slightly more healing. It's really nice for the proccs, because they often procc on targets with a reju already applied and complete new hot >> reset hot. But it's important to go not overboard with blanketing.
    Last edited by Grenor; 2017-02-11 at 11:08 AM.

Are this point.. I would just run mythic keystone (max a key out for your level for your weekly) and look to see what duegon will drop say your lowest iL.

If Nelth and MaW replaces your 855 piece.. just go their till you can get an upgrade.. you have low item level still so just keep upgrading in terms of intellect.

Your stats are decently balance for your item level, not going to get too much higher at your current state but maxed out im at 27-25-15 to give ya an idea, with me not really touching vers.

----

So I would tell ya to keep replacing everything and find that "balance stat line" Balance for me does not me 20-20-20 as i think that's lacking a bit.

Obviously replace your trinkets. WarCraftlogs will tell ya what every top resto druid has.

To answer one of your above questions.. Yes stat stick is really good, it's almost BiS for every class so try to get the one off Helya, luckly it doesn't matter really if its crit,haste, or mastery as you can just get another piece to prioritize gear.

Also I would try and getting Map of star argur. That trinket can allow you to proc Mastery, Crit, and haste all together for some insane stats.

Cake (Trillax) actually isn't bad,i ran it verrry lightly and it was doing 7-10%

Chrono Shard / Flask of Night, somehow I was blessed with both of them off my weekly chest... good luck with that.

Here is me http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lemmahc/simple

Get your 2p and 4p and then some trinkets. Everything else aim for higher item level.

How do you find out how much extra healing you get from your 4pc procs?

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    How do you find out how much extra healing you get from your 4pc procs?
    hey

I use this tool: https://druid-legendary-analyser.herokuapp.com/

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Last edited by RestoSpirit; 2017-02-12 at 05:52 AM.