Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Nice racist call out. You should be good though. The moderators are on your side. What's even funnier is those "rednecks" are the ones willing to die and go to war, so you can talk shit on the internet.
    Please tell where I was racist. Please.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Nice racist call out. You should be good though. The moderators are on your side. What's even funnier is those "rednecks" are the ones willing to die and go to war, so you can talk shit on the internet.
    hey if you want to die to line the pockets of private corporations, be my fucking guest pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    They are already not let in.

A random yokel from Iraq can't just simply get into the US, as it is today. They've to go through a multiple year vetting process, and usually are only let in IF:
    - They have a higher degree of education
    - They found local employment
    - They speak english
    - and a whole other bunch of background checks

Similarly, even that causes some horror stories. One of the women that used to help american soldiers during the Iraq war (translating etc.) was denied her entry into the US after the military left the area, and ended up murdered by some of the locals for helping americans. At least that is one of the stories I remember.
    Like Tashfeen Malik. Highly educated, and all that good stuff. Tell the 14 people who are dead who she helped kill that.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/san...ashfeen-malik/

Fucking liberals. They're more a threat to a country. They want it to be destroyed.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-11 at 08:15 AM.

Found this pretty interesting. However I think he's talking about some of the people on MMO-C letting these people in.
    Well let's see.

We have a 2 year vetting process - that's minimum by the way, in truth vetting can take decades.

People react differently in different situations and cultures.

If you are literally saying that you are in an area of the country where being an American - and by extension working with Americans - can easily get you killed and you don't see why you wouldn't want to LEAVE that you're blind.

Fact is that the guy raises some good points, but they are only good to his specific situation and dealing with a country that for 15 years now we've been trying to convince are our trusted allies and his specific allies in his region are upset that their visas have been suspended and applications blanket revoked. So yeah, it makes sense that his coworkers/friends/comrades/whatever you want to call them are upset.

It's precisely why the state department has come out criticizing the ban. In doing a blanket ban we've told anyone friendly to us in that region that they don't matter and we won't take care of them and we've told anyone neutral that we think they aren't welcome in our country and that they are murderous scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    hey if you want to die to line the pockets of private corporations, be my fucking guest pal.
    I live quite nice. My employer pays me well for my services. I just got back from a two week vacation from Rome Italy. Lived in up real nice. That's what making good life choices, and working hard does for a person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    He was born in America...... Can you stop being racist yet?
    Oh, So Tashfeen Malik is a he now? Oh shit, reading is fundamental! She's the one who radicalized him! Can you stop being ignorant yet!

Like Tashfeen Malik. Highly educated, and all that good stuff. Tell the 14 people who are dead who she helped kill that.

Fucking liberals. They're more a threat to a country. They want it to be destroyed.
    Someone who came here because she married an American citizen.

Also not from any of the banned countries.

I live quite nice. My employer pays me well for my services. I just got back from a two week vacation from Rome Italy. Lived in up real nice. That's what making good life choices, and working hard does for a person.
    oh so you're one of those soldiers of fortune? /spits

Well, she wasn't from any of the banned countries and she wasn't a refugee.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Well let's see.

We have a 2 year vetting process - that's minimum by the way, in truth vetting can take decades.

People react differently in different situations and cultures.

If you are literally saying that you are in an area of the country where being an American - and by extension working with Americans - can easily get you killed and you don't see why you wouldn't want to LEAVE that you're blind.

Fact is that the guy raises some good points, but they are only good to his specific situation and dealing with a country that for 15 years now we've been trying to convince are our trusted allies and his specific allies in his region are upset that their visas have been suspended and applications blanket revoked. So yeah, it makes sense that his coworkers/friends/comrades/whatever you want to call them are upset.

It's precisely why the state department has come out criticizing the ban. In doing a blanket ban we've told anyone friendly to us in that region that they don't matter and we won't take care of them and we've told anyone neutral that we think they aren't welcome in our country and that they are murderous scum.
    Sure thing. Go ahead and talked about how you guys won. I'm out of here. I remember back in my younger days when I thought with the heart. They say it's ignorance is bliss. It can never be more true, especially when I see these wonderful responses. You guys love dead Americans.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh, So Tashfeen Malik is a he now? Oh shit, reading is fundamental! She's the one who radicalized him! Can you stop being ignorant yet!
    You have to realize that you're just arguing semantics at this point? Right?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    oh so you're one of those soldiers of fortune? /spits
    I can guess to say I've done more in the past five years then you've done in your entire lifetime.

Yes I too have seen this propaganda from Facebook. Was curious when someone would link it on here pretending they're making a new or unique point or adding anything to the actual conversation beyond barfing out more conservative bullshit.

Sure thing. Go ahead and talked about how you guys won. I'm out of here. I remember back in my younger days when I thought with the heart. They say it's ignorance is bliss. It can never be more true, especially when I see these wonderful responses. You guys love dead Americans.
    Dang and I thought your ilk said Liberals used appeals to emotion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this thread has become a dumpster fire of hostility instead of constructive debate

Closing