Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You remove the incentive for breaking the law. The parents should be permanently denied entry into the states but the children are innocent we should do the best we can for them.
    If we get rid of all the illegal immigrants, who's going to step in and do all the work? You?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    without the 14th, we can deport the parents and the children and not ruin anyone life.
    Who's life is ruined by not repealing the 14th...?

would appear is a weasel word, especially used by liberals to revise history. The first germ theory won't come 80 years later. They gave the blankets as gifts. It ended up that way. and liberals using this to guilt trip white people, to support their current selfdestructive policies.
    You literally have quoted comments showing they did it on purpose. Consisering that you have been wrong multiple times in this thread, I would love some proof of that claim, as well.

You also should show me that proof that ALL minority races are parasites on white people in this country.

I was trying to be nice by saying "It would appear..." I really just wanted to call you a fucking liar, but I'm trying to be more polite to ignorant people today.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-02-11 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    If we get rid of all the illegal immigrants, who's going to step in and do all the work? You?
    Well yes... the wages are being depressed by the illegal workers. Remove them and those jobs will either chease to be simply due to how unimportant they are or will offer higher salaries for attracting legal workers.

Your argument is nonsensical.

No, the Constitution is fine. We just need to enforce the laws on the books. Crazy I know.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

why is xenophobia bad? There are GOOD reason to be xenophobic.
    You're trying to justify hatred for it's own sake. (Too late to talk about Native Americans...you're just throwing them in because you want others to be sympathetic. But I'd be willing to bet you care nothing for them)
    What's next? Homophobia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Two illegal immigrants can violate our border laws, then crank out children and exploit them for welfare. Which they often do because they cannot survive on their rock bottom wages. The American tax payer takes up the slack.

Yeah let's hit hard on the weakest and poorest. That's for sure gonna save the nation!

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well yes... the wages are being depressed by the illegal workers. Remove them and those jobs will either chease to be simply due to how unimportant they are or will offer higher salaries for attracting legal workers.

Your argument is nonsensical.
    I don't know, I kind of liked being able to eat fruit, and I can't really see any entitled white people going to pick them for me even for $15/hour or more.

I don't know, I kind of liked being able to eat fruit, and I can't really see any entitled white people going to pick them for me even for $15/hour or more.
    I'm sure plenty of people would love a job that pays that much. You cannot make assumptions when it comes to that. Also, why should horribly underpaid migrants just be an accepted thing in our society?
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You have been dishonest for the entire page. I'm still waiting for proof that ALL minority races are parasites on white people in this country.
    My numbers comes from 2014 U.S. census bureu. given how low population of other minority races are, their percentage of use for means tested program makes them majorly reliant on white people. Simply due to their low population of middle class they are majorly non tax paying. most are tax neutral, as in they pay but receive refund back at the end of the year. So, if input is lower than output, you can describe them as parasytic.

- - - Updated - - -

automation has answer for it. No jobs means no increase in welfare use since you have to pay for pickers healthcare use , tax credit, and minimum one anchor baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    My numbers comes from 2014 U.S. census bureu. given how low population of other minority races are, their percentage of use for means tested program makes them majorly reliant on white people. Simply due to their low population of middle class they are majorly non tax paying. most are tax neutral, as in they pay but receive refund back at the end of the year. So, if input is lower than output, you can describe them as parasytic.
    So, if your skin is brown and you don't pay taxes you should GTFO. If you're white with spray-tanned skin and don't pay your taxes, you should be President.

- - - Updated - - -

automation has answer for it. No jobs means no increase in welfare use since you have to pay for pickers healthcare use , tax credit, and minimum one anchor baby.
    I would really like to see those numbers. We should also break it down by location, since it has been shown that most conservative states are also "parasitic" off of the blue states.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Yeah let's hit hard on the weakest and poorest. That's for sure gonna save the nation!
    We need to right the nations they come from. A lot of them are fleeing abject poverty or violence. Those are issues that the United States should be addressing, especially in our own hemisphere.

Does anyone else see the irony of someone who is clearly not a native English speaker complaining about all the minorities in America?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Spoken like someone who never served. But hey, it's easy to be edgy from the comfort of an armchair. Sure, every serviceman or servicewoman is just a hired thug looking for blood. It's not like 80% of the US military have non-combat roles, or that the overwhelming majority of us served with honor, distinction, and courage, actively laying down our lives and well being to defend others. We've taken bullets for mothers and children, we've sweated and gone without food in 120 degree heat to help build and secure a new hospital for a town that never had one, and yes, when necessary, we've put lead through monstrous people whose only desire is to murder, rape, and sow chaos in the name of sectarian jihadism.

I won't be shedding any tears over killing someone who intended to blow up a marketplace full of innocents. I won't apologize for defending the lives of my brothers, the civilians around me, and the future they hoped to build. You can argue day and night against the governments that use militaries, the goals that motivate said governments, and the tragic mistakes committed due to bad leadership and fog of war. But what you cannot argue is that military servicepeople are, by and large, among the most selfless, dedicated, and fearless group of people you will ever meet, who unlike the majority of shitposters on this forum had the courage to step out from behind their monitors and put their lives on the line to defend their values.
    That sounds all noble and all, but means jack shit when you are in a offensive war where you are the invading/occupying party. If you did all that stuff because you were on a UN peace mission or some such, then it's great, but you weren't in recent wars.

Trump should ask for an enabling act from the Republican Party. It would be called "Law to Remedy the Distress of the People and the State" so Trump can do what needs to be done. It would enabled government not only to create decrees, but even laws and treaties with other countries, these laws could deviate from the constitution and it should not have no thematic limits. Trump can then govern via decrees and personal orders.

Does that sound good?
    Last edited by Kryos; 2017-02-11 at 03:30 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Then you live in a bubble of your parents money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Two illegal immigrants can violate our border laws, then crank out children and exploit them for welfare. Which they often do because they cannot survive on their rock bottom wages. The American tax payer takes up the slack.
    Ignoring the validity of what your saying, what it actually means:

Employers are hiring illegals at shit wages and then have the tax payer, subsidize said wages. They are doing both, benefiting on illegals, while having the tax payer pay for it twice. Once through the fact that your taxes are paying the remainder of the wage an employer should, then having the false impression of product cost, while paying for it again.

The issue there isn't the 14th...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Ignoring the validity of what your saying, what it actually means:

Employers are hiring illegals at shit wages and then have the tax payer, subsidize said wages. They are doing both, benefiting on illegals, while having the tax payer pay for it twice. Once through the fact that your taxes are paying the remainder of the wage an employer should, then having the false impression of product cost, while paying for it again.

The issue there isn't the 14th...
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to make a point, skip the race crap until it's completely necessary. I'm white, in US due to refugee status, and have worked illegally due to my age, instead of my immigration status. I've been working in US since around 12, which from about 12 to 14 was done under the table, because I was under age.

Illegal hiring practices happens to citizens and legal residents as well. The more you defend it with race, the easier it is to hide the beneficiary in favor of demonizing the victim due to race. Otherwise, the fact that we work shit wages to benefit a corporation, will continue to be ignored, because the 'we' I just used, becomes 'them'.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi