Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes, imo it should most definitely be!

Absolutely, i just can't do it on all my alts !

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it should either be account bound, or atleast there should be a catch-up mechanic for alt chars. Maybe allowing LFR once you finished it with your main character?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Yep, but Blizzard is retarded.
    Hi Sephurik

Yes the fact that Blizzard didn't make the EN part doable in LFR when NH released is retarded.

Of course expecting Blizzard to do something so naturally convenient also makes me retarded.

Don't think it should be account bound but could definitely either increase the drop rate or require less essences on alts. I'm sorry but I treat each character individually when it comes to quests or specific content. Mounts and mog's can be shared as neither really effects are individual character. Stuff that requires a lot of work to get though should be set to each character. Otherwise you'll get people that either tank or heal everything to get it faster than hop on their dps character that they rarely play and reap the rewards. I'm sorry but certain things should have to be earned. Just make it less difficult after its been completed once, but still something that requires at least some effort.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't have a problem with them making it account bound. As long as they leave the option for doing the quest line open on the alts. (in case I get bored or something)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Don't think it should be account bound but could definitely either increase the drop rate or require less essences on alts. I'm sorry but I treat each character individually when it comes to quests or specific content. Mounts and mog's can be shared as neither really effects are individual character. Stuff that requires a lot of work to get though should be set to each character. Otherwise you'll get people that either tank or heal everything to get it faster than hop on their dps character that they rarely play and reap the rewards. I'm sorry but certain things should have to be earned. Just make it less difficult after its been completed once, but still something that requires at least some effort.
    Yeah but the reward is essentially just a mog! It's not character progression it's a vanity item. The fact a number of other appearances are already account bound is enough evidence to support this

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yeah but the reward is essentially just a mog! It's not character progression it's a vanity item. The fact a number of other appearances are already account bound is enough evidence to support this
    Yes but it is still something that requires effort, something they've put behind a raid and a massive quest line. Even though it is just a mog it is a story driven one or at least quest driven. Just shorten the amount needed. People literally are wanting way too much stuff in this game to be free or a one and done ability item. I mean why not just make it where if you main gets tier gear that all of sudden all your alts have their tier pieces waiting in their mailboxes. Now if it was just a mog that you got doing about 10 quests that required little to not effort, just time then yeah make it account bound. Stuff that requires effort should never be free, at the most maybe require just less effort than the first time through.

More (but not all) cosmetic stuff should be account bound, with most (but not all) actual power increases per character (current AK system where half a tier later you could catch up to 5 ranks behind, that works)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Thats it? increased drop rate on CE's??.......thats not going to change my mind.

so....yes on Acct bound......because im NOT doing this on another character......this isnt a damn Legendary quest line for Christmas sakes!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank God. But honestly I was expecting that after I finished Nighthold part, it seems that they heard the feedback, because Nightshard drop is very high - take 2, max 3, resets. I think I will start doing this on 7.3, when catch-up gear will be much higher, so clears will be much faster.

I don't have high hopes for color variations on alts though, especially PVP ones. They even changed last color from prestige 13 to 15. And new skin colors will require things like 10 rated battlegrounds and heroic Kil'jaeden. I set my goal to "every color for main, but only main skins for alts" - it should scratch my completionist itch ;P.

By the way - tip for PVP skin on alts - when warden tower world quest give Mark of Honor - do it on every 110 character, so you will progress into skin and PVP transmog at the same time. It should easily give prestige 2 by the end of expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please god yes.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to know they're looking into the essences.

On the main topic, no, it shouldn't be BoA. It's just a freaking vanity appearance, and we already have one special case for that-the Glory for every character. Look at the related line-complete grouped dungeon achievements, +15 mythic, kill 8 world bosses and complete normal + raid content. Why complain about Balance of Power and not those while you're at it? Heck, throw in the PVP achievements for having to get about 700 goddamn honor levels too.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Nice to know they're looking into the essences.

On the main topic, no, it shouldn't be BoA. It's just a freaking vanity appearance, and we already have one special case for that-the Glory for every character. Look at the related line-complete grouped dungeon achievements, +15 mythic, kill 8 world bosses and complete normal + raid content. Why complain about Balance of Power and not those while you're at it? Heck, throw in the PVP achievements for having to get about 700 goddamn honor levels too.
    Because Balance of Power is required to unlock 4 not 1! I already have other appearances on that tier I can't use just because of this quest

- - - Updated - - -

Another example of out of touch Blizzard....

Yes please! Or at least let quest items drop from LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The armor sets are the only things that aren't account wide - Mounts and titles are to my understanding.
    Weapons are, too, they added a token to the vendor which unlocked all weapons for all characters

Yup and so should gold/reps

But people will do it on alts

Which means more time playing the game, which is what they want

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because Balance of Power is required to unlock 4 not 1! I already have other appearances on that tier I can't use just because of this quest
    Oh yeah, I forgot they had to be unlocked. What part of the quest chain are you on?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?