7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    "Oh dang I wonder if Baine is going to do nothing again but be literally exactly the same as Cairne was."
    If only he was that interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelin View Post
    wait you mean an expansion which centers partially around Demon Hunters as the new hero class gets something slightly different and more than another class? SAY IT AIN'T SO, THE GAME IS RUINED NOW! /sarcasm
    This expansion also centers around Classes in general all around. There's no reason for Demon Hunters get more things in Class campaigns that are shared theme, when they are already getting extra focus in other stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Tomb of Sargeras must be one of the most beautiful raid instances they made xD. The only thing that bothers me is that it's too clean but maybe Aegwynn somehow shielded it and than sunk it.

EDIT: Also MU Gul'dan easter egg, nice touch

EDIT2: the last room looks like portal to ship where we fight Kil'Jaden I guess.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-02-11 at 01:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    To be fair, Blizz did miss a good chance by not introducing any character that was secretly a demon in the years before Legion. It would have been nice if the Demon Hunters arriving could have exposed someone that mattered and had some hand in shaping the lore in recent years.

But yeah, not Jaina. She's just upset and now in Kul Tiras (most likely).
    I agree, would've been cool if someone like Genn had been Varimathras all along.
    Would've fit with the lore judging from all the battles he's had with Sylvanas and the forsaken

10+ Year Old Account

http://imgur.com/a/K6loN

Pretty sure Aegwynn is not a Titan, and that looks like a Titan facility, so it looks like that is where the ''wound'' that connects to the Nether was sealed.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-02-11 at 02:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Pretty sure Aegwynn is not a Titan, and that looks like a Titan facility, so it looks like that is where the ''wound'' that connects to the Nether was sealed.
    this looks incredible!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Looks like something out of Wildstar, so it looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    To be fair, Blizz did miss a good chance by not introducing any character that was secretly a demon in the years before Legion. It would have been nice if the Demon Hunters arriving could have exposed someone that mattered and had some hand in shaping the lore in recent years.
    Call me crazy, but I think that they realized WoD sucked and decided to do the Legion Expansion, like you know - they just used their ace up the sleeve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Looks like something out of Wildstar, so it looks awesome!
    actually wildstar looks more like a ulduar copy.
    blizz did it first!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Jesse Cox says Jaina is a dreadlord, so does Nobbel, and Nixxiom. Do you know more about WoW lore than Nobbel? Didn't think so... this guy is so easy el oh el
    could we please just let this idiotic dreadlord jaina meme die....

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted

So is any of this still going to be in or did they replace the entire thing with the Thorignir quests?

The Tomb seems to have a similiar layout to Blackrock Foundary where you choose from different wings at the beginning, with presumably the final boss at the end of the wing. I think it looks beautiful for most of the part, but to much Nighthold-esque though. But I'm kinda dissapointed that it looks so much different from the WC3 version. The place looks to clean with so many decorations and furniture still intact, Depiste that the Tomb got destroyed after Maiev stopped Illidan. Neat easter egg with MU Gul'dan though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    according to anyone who isn't dumb and gullible
    Well, I do run with "the gullible" title.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

People wanting the WC3 Tomb as if it wasn't just generic naga tileset and doodads

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    And so then we just have ten more years of the same characters acting the exact same and its fucking boring. Because the two times Blizzard actually decided to develop the storyline of long-standing characters (Jaina and to a lesser extent Garrosh), people whined up and down the forums about them being different. And still do about Jaina being anti-Horde to this day. I guess the third time's the charm with Anduin, hopefully.
    My issue with Jaina isn't the transition, I think that was done quite well and made sense (better than Garrosh, which I nonetheless consider a decently developed character if you check all the lore scrupulously) it's just doesn't seem Blizzard has any concrete idea of what they have to do with this "new" character, instead of following this new characterization consistently they make her flip flop between old and new, as they don't know if they want Jaina to actually recover and be more reasonable or keep holding her grudge and hatred to heart. The best development should clearly be a middle ground between these two, but Blizzard instead seems to like Jaina to jump all over the place, either stagnating into the exact same mindset or, on the contrary, being outright inconsistent with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what it looks like in Warcraft III:

This is what it looks like in World of Warcraft:

I honestly like the World of Warcraft look better and I do hope they reference their old game with our Gul'dan' blood runes and even show images of Maiev and Naisha, the Naga (Past ones can be good too), and the Demons with Illidan Stormrage.

Only level now and dungeon so I will be looking forward to doing the Cathedral of Eternal Night. Don't do raiding anymore so yeah.
    For the Horde!

They did. Theres corpse of Gul'dan later in vid and you can see runes on wall from war3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the runes are there and so is the real Gul'dan's body.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I honestly like the World of Warcraft look better and I do hope they reference their old game with our Gul'dan' blood runes and even show images of Maiev and Naisha, the Naga (Past ones can be good too), and the Demons with Illidan Stormrage.

Only level now and dungeon so I will be looking forward to doing the Cathedral of Eternal Night. Don't do raiding anymore so yeah.
    you can find gul'dans body in one room, as one of his runes.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yeah no. The mythic one isnt Canon, dear.
    Kosak said at blizzcon it's canon. And if that isn't, the black gate was saturated heavily in fel, considering it close enough to the twisting nether to die permanently.

Either way he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Kosak said at blizzcon it's canon. And if that isn't, the black gate was saturated heavily in fel, considering it close enough to the twisting nether to die permanently.

Either way he's gone.
    Both in game and the tomb of sargeras audio book was say many times the player adventure had killed archimonde, that is why kijaeden is so much involved and even guiding guldan because they stake are high as ever.