12 18.75%

10 15.63%

10 15.63%

5 7.81%

6 9.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    5/10, ok but indifferent. I nominate Naisha.

6/10

I gave him an extra point because he's a stag banging an elven goddess. Not much else to say other then having a good fight with Archimonde, I also liked the little role he played in Hyjal. But for most of the part I just like to joke by the fact that this giant stag banged Elune, which resulted into Cenarius. Luckiest stag ever.

Nominating emperor Thaurissan if we haven't done him yet. That should wrap up most of the interesting 5-man bosses from vanilla.

Um... 5? He's a deer. He aight. But I'll be voting for Xuen so we can get a cooler animal god sometime soon. Plus Gul'daniel for Specials.

Deleted
    @Crawclaw I had your name listed as Gul'dan but you nominated hin before. Feel free to change now that I fixed the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    @Crawclaw I had your name listed as Gul'dan but you nominated hin before. Feel free to change now that I fixed the list.
    Lol, I have become Gul'dan. Anyways, I'll use my vote on Nazgrim instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    How the hell did Aggra score higher than Pharosis!?
    A better question would be: how Phaoris got low enough to almost sit on Me'dan's tier?

OT: I'm pretty sure there's literally nothing about this "thing" we could even call a character. I assume he's a very majestic figure and Tauren hunted him down for generations because they like to show their prowess against ginormous creatures. And rode Elune like a champ. That's it I guess.

Mmmm yeah, I'll be generous and give him/it/? a 4/10. Oh and nomitating Zul'jin for re-voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Well... I like night elves and I understand the concept of their demi-gods. I personally like Tortolla and his story of how he was attacked by so many Legion forces he got buried in them after he kept killing them and when it ended he got his head out and asked if we won.

But... Malorne hasn't really done much. Sure, he is the dad of Cenarius and I like Cenarius, but he himself is just a stag. I don't have what to vote. For a creature so revered by some... he didn't do much.

4/10.

I will also nominate Leyara.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    He's a stag.

That's about it.

6/10.

QFT.

Nominate Freya.

Deleted
    Final bump!

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Heads up guys, something happened and I might be late few hours in making the next topic. There might be a chance it won't be until tomorrow but I will try. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    Heads up guys, something happened and I might be late few hours in making the next topic. There might be a chance it won't be until tomorrow but I will try. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Are you alright? I haven't seen you log on battle net at all this morning.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    Are you alright? I haven't seen you log on battle net at all this morning.
    I am good, don't worry. I will see you tonight.

Deleted
    Apologies for the tardiness, folks. Sometimes things get .. out of hand.

Mr. @Aucald, if you please. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Poll closed; thread closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead