Page 1 of 3
LastLast

No BiS legendary, what to do?

So, I am one of the unluckys. I have not gotten any BiS legendary, so I am playing Beastmaster. I dont know if I keep trying to get the MM boots, or if I try to get the BM legends next. As I can see, MM is a little better overall. I'm a softcore raider. What you guys think about that?

Ps: 1º thread here =)
    Ps2: Sorry about bad english.

Reroll. You are cucked w/o atleast one of the DPS increasing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    Reroll. You are cucked w/o atleast one of the DPS increasing one.
    Problem is, I have like 899 ilvl (equipped). I really dont want to reroll, but maybe is the only option... ='(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How many legendaries do you have?
    Neck, legs, head and trinket.

as a softcoreraider (that means only hc?!), just play whatever you have the most fun with. playin bm with trinket/head myself

Quote Originally Posted by Garnanz View Post
    as a softcoreraider (that means only hc?!), just play whatever you have the most fun with. playin bm with trinket/head myself
    My guild is 8/10h.We pretend to go Mythic tho. (I am 10/10h, long live the pugs xD)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that sucks. You say you are not a hardcore raider, does that mean you are doing Heroic raids? How much behind are you lagging compared to the other ranged dps in your guild?
    I think many people are hoping Blizzard will give a sensible solution in 7.2 to the legendary problem (hoping, not expecting) but we have to wait for them to actually announce what they are doing before you can have any comfort (we know they are doing something to improve the problem with legendaries, just not what).
    I am the nº1 BM in my server (4th Hunter ranged), even tho I dont got the BiS legends. But my server is low pop, so thats not too much... Im glad to hear they are doing something about the legend system, its the only thing really bothering me in this exp.

Deleted
    Delete the character, roll a new hunter and hope for better drops this time around.

Legendaries add a very small amount of damage. A lot of their DPS comes from the stat boost of having a 940.

Grab your 4 set, enjoy your 50% Bestial Wrath uptime.

Deleted
    4 piece softcap has been removed, so it may still drop.

Neck and trinket are both very good. Don't reroll. Just keep playing if you enjoy it. It will take you months to get the same amount of legendaries and gear for a small dps increase.

While the shoulders are amazing, you are past the point of just casually rerolling. Just stick with it. The world first race is over, you missed making it.

And it's not just the dps, they improve the gameplay of the spec as well. Imo the spec becomes more fun to play with them, even if they did not offer a dps increase.
    This. I know MM is better, but the shoulders of BM sounds so much fun that I think I'll let the thing to be the first on my server behind, to focus on having fun.

Thank you all for the replies =)

Kiljaeden's thingy is like 3rd BiS? Prydaz is also really good.

Stick with it man. Mostly likely you'll never ever get Shoulders but Prydaz + Trinket is decent.

----

I've mentally trained myself to never expect Shoulders..ever..never going to happen.
    Last edited by Kirbypro; 2017-02-10 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    You are fine, should play MM though because that's the better spec without legendaries.

The trinket isn't too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Not sure if several tens of thousands of dps is considered a small amount of damage. The shoulders are huge for BM, especially with four piece.
    Replacing Prydaz with Mantle is like a 4% bump in DPS.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...ps-simulations

It's not game breaking, especially at his level. He's not exactly going for Mythics in his first week is he?

I have Prydaz, Qua'pla, and Legs as my only Legendaries and play BM. I mean I'd love the Shoulders, Belt, etc. However, I can pull my weight in raids and M+ so I'd say stick with your Hunter.

Deleted
    Just keep playing whatever you like. Unless you plan on joining a hardcore group rerolling imho isnt necessary. MM is very viable with the legendaries you have, especially the "Meme" build which profits less of most legendaries(except boots/Zevrims) anyway. Just play well and you'll be alright, e.g. look at Azor who also still runs around with crapgendaries. Good luck with the next one.

Well if you're looking to min/max and play at the highest competitive level, you should reroll your character after getting two bad legos because its easier to reroll and level a character from 1 and get a legendary than it is to get a third one.

On that note, the dps difference usually isn't big enough even for the most competitive guilds to make legendary difference a huge issue. You could always go survival which is really not legendary dependent and competing pretty well at this point.

That legendary system sucks ass so hard ... Got 7 legendaries exept none of the 3 important ones for marksman ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Well if you're looking to min/max and play at the highest competitive level, you should reroll your character after getting two bad legos because its easier to reroll and level a character from 1 and get a legendary than it is to get a third one.
    Thats pure crap, you only have increased chance on the 1st once then it is the same doesnt matter if 2nd or 20th legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Thats pure crap, you only have increased chance on the 1st once then it is the same doesnt matter if 2nd or 20th legendary
    The reason people say this is because you could theoretically hit max level in about 5 days at a moderate pace, get your 1st by the 6th day. This is much faster and easier than grinding out m+, emissary, and raids for the equivalent of 2 weeks to a month for the average 2nd or 3rd legendary drop. Some people are extremely lucky and will get 4 in a month, but for the average playerbase, this is extremely rare.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2017-02-11 at 09:45 PM.