Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What is your point?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes wonder reading these threads if any of you actually raid outside of normal or even do M+ above 12.

Assassination is fine on every level, the only time you tend to suffer is if a boss dies before a second Vendetta.

Boss damage matters, if you want to pad the meters in raids play Outlaw.#

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...metric=bossdps

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...dps&dataset=95

Deleted
    What is this thread.
    I dont even.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunju View Post
    Dude you have to look at statistics not rankings. You can't draw any conclusions from highest ranks. Statistics however say assassination is the best spec

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#boss=1867

Top 3

Assassination Rogue Average: 665,150.0 Max: 825,018.0
    Frost Death Knight Average: 653,766.5 Max: 862,259.0
    Fury Warrior Average: 645,866.0 Max: 829,083.0

Average is what matters if you're going to draw any conclusion of which is the best single target class. Frost and Fury might have slightly higher maximum dps, but that just means they are more random which is not a good thing. Overall Assassination has the highest output.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-02-11 at 12:27 PM.

This is very wrong,most guild take the sin rogues just to tunnel boss,cuz there are dhs,mages,hunters boomies to aoe like in my grp,most adds that are for meter padings are there for couple of seconds that rogue doesnt even need to switch,and fights were adds are up for longer time sin is awesome.

Strong in PvE (top DPS), strong in PvP (top 3v3) and that in every tier. Saying rogue is weak is like saying the earth is flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Why is exsang always the point of comparison? Why dont't people make up the 3rd subspec being alacrity? Or why isn't anyone advocating dfa oever venom rush? Venom rush is clearly the more boring option.

Have you actually seen the logs? Outlaw is the worst dps spec in the game, rivaled only by unholy dk.
    Show me the logs, because from what I'm seeing, outlaw is around middle of the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Show me the logs, because from what I'm seeing, outlaw is around middle of the pack.
    Rogues are skewed because the only good mythic outlaw parses are from people with BIS legendary bracers. People like myself who play outlaw without them are lucky to stay competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4

kay?

Posting mythic right now is meaningless, since barely anyone is killing the important bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    This is fine in the hardcore guilds who knows whats what, but its terrible for mythic+, pugging and with guilds and players who maybe just look at overall dps.

Plenty of classes are crushing the meters just doing their normal rotation on groups of mobs and the faster things die, the worse sin rogues do.
    I figure you haven't even once tried Subterfuge/Alacrity on Mythic+ ( high stones atleast, on low ones we do suck but they're all zerg-mode anyway so it doesn't matter )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    I figure you haven't even once tried Subterfuge/Alacrity on Mythic+ ( high stones atleast, on low ones we do suck but they're all zerg-mode anyway so it doesn't matter )

Unless you got leg tricket and cloak, can gather massiva packs of adds , stealth hit 30 stack Fok with prologed use trinket hit vendetta and spam DP foks for a few secs. Give some massive overall dps.

Deleted
    I figure you didn't read what I wrote.

Please try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Why does someone not willing to improve needs to be improved? I want a Ferrari, do someone needs to bring me one just because i can't pay it myself?
    Players for the most part, don't improve. I don't like it either, but this is how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Unless you got leg tricket and cloak, can gather massiva packs of adds , stealth hit 30 stack Fok with prologed use trinket hit vendetta and spam DP foks for a few secs. Give some massive overall dps.
    Nah, it's not a fire mage I'll grant you that, but we do amazingly great with Alacrity on mythic+ overall damage

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Rogues are skewed because the only good mythic outlaw parses are from people with BIS legendary bracers. People like myself who play outlaw without them are lucky to stay competitive.
    That's the same for quite a few classes. If BM don't have their BiS legendaries they're pretty much near bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    I figure you didn't read what I wrote.

Please try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Players for the most part, don't improve. I don't like it either, but this is how it is.
    Yeah, that is indeed true, but it does not make it neccessary to cater to them.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Rogues are in a VERY GOOD spot.

Far from weak.

Deleted
    Nah, it's not a fire mage I'll grant you that, but we do amazingly great with Alacrity on mythic+ overall damage
    Im a little angry about the legendary shoulders on mythic+. These shoulders alone pull even more then 100k dps on +15 mythics. Without the shoulders assa is pretty... mehh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Rogues are in a VERY GOOD spot.

Far from weak.
    If you are able to tunnel boss, sure, we are amazing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    If you are able to tunnel boss, sure, we are amazing
    Or do 2 target cleave or do 3 target cleave or burst down an add or need some CD to soak. Out of the 10 fight in NH only 2 of them are not really fit for sin... And they both can be dealt with by playing outlaw or sub...

This tread is amazing in it's on way... People playing what is probably one of the best classes in NH right now and a very very strong classes in M+ QQing...
    Yeah we are not furry/arms warrior but that's probably not a bad thing as they are just fucking broken right now.
    Last edited by Kalador; 2017-02-13 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ntence View Post
    Dude who gives a crap about heroic and 75% parses. I"m talking about mythic raiding at the top level. Change your criteria to mythic and at least 95%.
    And yet Exorsseus used 3 sin rogues on their world first Guldan kill, the spec is so weak atm...

Btw just ignore anything from Krosus up on mythic logs cause those fights have way too few logs to have any kind of decent meaningfull representation. You have like 100 logs for each class and spec, that is simply not enought to draw any kind of conclusion, if you limit it to the 95+% range youre making it even worse cause then you are basicaly comparing like the 3 top rogues from a very small amount of logs to the 3 top DH from an even smaler amount of logs, it means absolutly nothing, only that the top 3 DH in the word play better than the top 3 sin rogues. Look at heroic logs for better data, most guilds are also runing heroics on the first efw weeks so you ahve all the good players in there and you have a very large amount of logs wich give you meaningfull data.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-02-13 at 02:30 AM.