Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    The ToS thread only can get better because its now exorsus fanboys vs method fanboys vs serenity fanboys
    Except Serenity is disbanding soon and exorsus is going casual. So it'll be a typical eu vs us thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Except Serenity is disbanding soon...
    Source?

Or you're just bitter and it's wishful thinking.

Deleted
    I want Guldan video already

I also hope set sail for fail as Germans top guild could actually get their server armory working again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mztickle View Post
    Source?

Or it was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    We're all looking forward to you talking out your ass again like you're some top tier raider as well.
    Keep being wrong and stupid. Good luck with life!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Or it was a joke.
    just checking... so as no reply, I guess it was har har?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mztickle View Post
    Source?

When someone takes 2000mg of THC, the chances of them popping hot 2 days from then are so high, it's practically telling the future. This situation is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Still waiting on you to tell us what your progression is there bud. Till then you're pretty much the same

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    you're actually the densest one in this thread : (

maybe this week the magic number 5 kills will happen? Until then...

waiting for Gul'dan kill vid:

Deleted
    The next progression race (Tomb of Sargeras) will be a lot harder than this time. The most important question to answer is how much time the guilds will have to farm AP between the release of 7.2 and the opening of the new mythic raid. It will definitely end in an endless grind of AP as soon as 7.2 hits - this means the progression starts again several weeks before the release of the mythic raid.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    The next progression race (Tomb of Sargeras) will be a lot harder than this time. The most important question to answer is how much time the guilds will have to farm AP between the release of 7.2 and the opening of the new mythic raid. It will definitely end in an endless grind of AP as soon as 7.2 hits - this means the progression starts again several weeks before the release of the mythic raid.
    Most likely 2-3 months. And ye its gona suck, specialy if theres another mastery trait after all the new traits are acquired.

Danish Terrace finallly did it 9/10, grats guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dying for that guldan video lads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    It will come before the 20th regardless don't worry

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Pretty confident there will be 2 kills before this reset
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Pretty confident there will be 2 kills before this reset
    From Scratch, but who else is gonna kill it? Other 9/10 guilds seem unlikely unless they go beyond their usual raiding hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    From Scratch, but who else is gonna kill it? Other 9/10 guilds seem unlikely unless they go beyond their usual raiding hours.
    Limit should be on the right track. As for FSY, depends how much info they got from the 3 guilds that killed it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    There will be at least 2 more kills before the reset
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    can you blame them?

farm m+ for a month per 3-4 toons
    farm heroic 5 times per week per 2-3 weeks
    wipe on end bosses 200~ times per 2-3 bosses

and with this gradual content release you got 3 raids back to back to back with no breaks

somewhere in there you got to farm gold or mats for flasks/runes/food/enchants
    deal with ddos and raid ID hijacks, poaching, people not showing up from burnouts or RL.

no reward, blizzard doesnt care, most players dont care, and you cant even stream the stuff live.

why would anyone do this if they can go play dota and make some money even if you're not top 10 team.
    Doesn't seem worth it at all.

Blizz needs to fix the system.
    Have Mythic release the same day as Normal. Allow limited attempts for bosses.