Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Is there bad luck protection on coining a boss?

Do you think or is there a bad luck protection on coining a boss? As in if you don't receive loot from coining a boss the chance increases that you will receive a piece of loot the next time you coin a boss

Deleted
    Yes there is

Deleted
    Afaik your chance gets higher to get loot each time you roll. It's not boss specific tho

Deleted
    Ofc there is.

/10

wow, lookie at all the idiots who blindly say yes because they WANT it to be true yet have no proof at all of it being true.

remember, humans are all idiotic creatures who see patterns where none actually exist. take anyone here who says yes with a grain of salt the size of alaska
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

They have confirmed it in the past multiple times. If someone wants you can try and dig up a quote. They've said it's impossible to coin 10 times in a row without getting loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    They have confirmed it in the past multiple times. If someone wants you can try and dig up a quote. They've said it's impossible to coin 10 times in a row without getting loot.
    Thats a lie tho. Even if they said so, it litteraly is still pure RNG.

In 4 resets I have taken 0 bonusroll loots and i have coined 4 times one reset and 3 the rest of them = 13 rolls w/o loot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aint is 15% to get loot from coin and +10/15% pr time u coin until loot?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    wow, lookie at all the idiots who blindly say yes because they WANT it to be true yet have no proof at all of it being true.

remember, humans are all idiotic creatures who see patterns where none actually exist. take anyone here who says yes with a grain of salt the size of alaska
    Wow, lookie at the idiot who blindly calls other people idiots based on his assumption of their knowledge.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/9135374

Bad luck protection was added in 5.3. Remember, Thorbalts are all idiot creatures who put other people down on a whim without taking 10 seconds to verify their insults.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post

In 4 resets I have taken 0 bonusroll loots and i have coined 4 times one reset and 3 the rest of them = 13 rolls w/o loot.
    Doubtful. /10char
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    They've said it's impossible to coin 10 times in a row without getting loot.
    No they have not said that.. And it is not true, you can most definitely go more than 10 coins without loot, if you are unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Aint is 15% to get loot from coin and +10/15% pr time u coin until loot?
    No, you are just pulling random numbers out your ass now.

But there is a bad luck protection, as this has been confirmed by blizzard.. Any percentages about chance for loot, has never been given.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account

blizzard already said that there is infact a bad luck protection for coins and theres literally no need to insult everyone the moment you enter the thread
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I am beginning to wonder if the AP counts as a loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    If they do, then I am getting "loot" way more often than before the AP item was added.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post

As I understand it (although I do not have a blue quote to back this up), the bad luck protection is per boss, and after 4 resets, you're a long way off hitting 10 coins on any one boss.

There is bad luck protection, but I believe it is not "per boss" and it is just "didn't get loot, next one is more likely".
    Hard to say exactly though, Blizzard rarely go into specifics on these systems to prevent players gaming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    There is bad luck protection, but I believe it is not "per boss" and it is just "didn't get loot, next one is more likely".
    Hard to say exactly though, Blizzard rarely go into specifics on these systems to prevent players gaming them.
    Whenever you use a bonus roll and you don’t get any loot, your chance of getting loot on the next roll will increase. This increased probability won’t be reset until some loot is awarded, and this is independent of the boss that is being killed. The bad luck streak protection will carry over and continue to increase the probability from boss to boss and instance to instance and won't reset until you get some loot. Basically, this feature treats all bonus rolls as if they were actually the same, no matter where they originate from.
    This was posted on the EU forum 4 years ago. But the thread has since disapeared.

Holy hell, the irony.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    no, ap simply took place as gold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    excuse him for being insulted by numerous people answering a question without any trace of proof. the grade of the question demand a insightful answer, not just confirmations of what MAY be. and surely that's what OP also wanted. myself included. and a large portion of those clicking on this thread. and we would all be better of without 9/10 of the posts in here, but that's what we get with post count and hordes of trolls.

there is your responce, stop acting like a victem, it was told long ago with proof and a source...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account

You must have all the friends with these kinds of statements.